Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• One of these things are not like other

Credit to @spanimator

• We like to be together

In a place where we belong! ?

Life begins after school That's when we bend all the rules Time to hang with all my friends?

• Life is sweet, when you're growing up so fast

You gotta make the good times last! ?

We like to be together In a place where we belong! ?

• I remember watching 6teen back when it aired, I always enjoyed listening to the theme song.

Life is sweet, when you're growing up so fast You gotta make the good times last! ?

• ♪To love the earth with all our fire♩

Credit to @windlessleaf

• Violet could use her guitar as a weapon.

DabigRG posted: »

♪To love the earth with all our fire♩ Credit to @windlessleaf

• "Prepare for trouble! Make it… Quintuple?"

Credit to @areallyyellowmango

• His name is James, that's what Mother called him

Credit to @lupinb0y

• edited April 2019

Don't know where to put this, so I put it here.

• Here has been the best place I've seen.

MintBlue92 posted: »

Don't know where to put this, so I put it here. (Spoiler)

• Thanks!

Here has been the best place I've seen.

• You are in the apocalypse and you happen to have the rare ability to guide and control walker herds. What do you do?

a) ( ) Use my ability to help other survivors and to assist on my own independent survival.
    b) ( ) Utilize my skill to raid other survivors and steal from their loot.
    c) ( X ) The best Thriller dance-off that the apocalypse has ever seen, thank you very much.

Credit to @areallyyellowmango

• Do you even lift, bro?

Credit to @clemxlouis-y

• The Finale Five, Colored

Credit to @HammyShow

• edited May 2019

Art comes from many mediums

Credit to @clemxlouis-y

• The Chef God at work.

Art comes from many mediums Credit to @clemxlouis-y

• edited May 2019

This genuinely makes me happy somehow ? just tryna figure out what Louis’s portrait is being surrounded by ?

Credit by: the-walking- memelords

• I think those are piano keys.

Melton23 posted: »

This genuinely makes me happy somehow ? just tryna figure out what Louis’s portrait is being surrounded by ?

• Don't need a greenhouse to grow things

Credit to @clemxlouis-y

• ANF Monster/Cryptid AU, Colored

Credit to @umbrellarts

• Teasin for ya'll pleasin

Credit to @clemxlouis-y

• Thank you. For everything.

Credit to @legendoz

• Lovely. :)

Thank you. For everything. Credit to @legendoz

• What does the Pirate Say?

Credit to @clemxlouis-y

• ‘Chicken nuggets and paper’

Credit to @clemxlouis-y

• Not actual fanart, but I'm gonna post some ideas I've had over the years that I never got around to doing.

"Forgiven"!Michelle(Howe's)
    ANF!Arvo Concept Art
    Hatless Gabe
    TWDG Villainous Group
    Four Clementines vs Villains
    The Delta 6
    In Harm's Way: AJ Edition

• The wonderful Tumblr user Androidsnot shared another fantastic piece of work about my fanfic, Jaime. I'm so humbled to have people draw things based on my writing. When I first started writing, I remember thinking how amazing it was to see people get works of art dedicated to their work.

To have someone not only take time out of their day to draw something based off my writing, but to then share it with the world and tell me how excited they are about the chapter, fills me with a joy I can't really explain. It makes me half want to cry, half want to laugh, and all the way want to give them the highest of fives/hugs. Thank you thank you thank you if you're reading this, Awesome Artist <3

From the preview of Chapter Three.

“Can you tell me about daddy?”

Jane pauses in her story of the amusement park in Virginia, her eyes widening and a finger still raised. The tiny voice that’d interrupted her makes her pull a face, looking to one side and humming. Thinking about him is one thing, but to vocalise her memories and thoughts, to acknowledge that he’s a real and important part of her life, seems like one hell of a thing to do. But the big brown eyes and the tiny little smile on the girl’s face makes her relent, albeit reluctantly, lowering her hand and sighing through her nose.

The tiny, cramped, broken down car they’re sitting in, a temporary shelter from the rainstorm outside, isn’t the venue Jane had imagined she’d have a heart-to-heart with her daughter in, yet here she is. Half looking for walkers, half trying to delay the long talk about the ghost that’s in all her dreams.

“Well, that depends,” Jane speaks with a light tone, shrugging a little. “What about him?”

Jaime scrunches up her nose and makes little noises under her breath. The sounds of a great thinker. While she waits for the kid to decide, Jane does everything she can to brace herself. It’s not a big deal, just talking. Talking with your daughter. About the dad she lost so long ago.

“… what was his favourite color?”

“Yellow.” Vibrant. Bright. Full of life. Jane clears her throat. “He, uh … liked what it ‘meant’, I guess.” She hesitates, biting her lip. Swallows. “What’s yours?”

• Lou and Vi Mafia AU

Credit to @akasakayaki

• Not really a fan art

• "“the bros” of the school. ;)"

Credit to @rascet

• Things are finally looking up for me this time

Credit to @leosartaesthetic

• Wow...that’s actually good ? but I’m an absolute literature Nazi so I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t say that quotes need to be on their own separate lines ??

BHBrowne posted: »

The wonderful Tumblr user Androidsnot shared another fantastic piece of work about my fanfic, Jaime. I'm so humbled to have people draw thin

• edited August 2019

My new desktop background

• edited August 2019

Imgur <--- Click for video clip

• Brain over Brawn

Credit to @rascet

• edited August 2019

That pic I posted before with the video, it would make more sense once I get the chance to install it.
    Here is another one.

• edited August 2019

Here is the purpose of that thing I've posted earlier. It's a video card back plate. I purposely left part of Clementine's hat transparent so when the lights turn on, her hat, as well as her name will change to different colors. 16.8 million different colors to be exact. The fan is in the way, so I have to lower the card into another slot. I'll do that when I get the chance.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.