Character Bios: Tenn

He was one of my favourite characters until episode 4 that is.
God bless everyone.

Comments

• Definitely one of the standout characters of TFS, for better or for worse. I wanna say he was in my local top 5 or 6, though.
    I think it's safe to say he ended up being another Sarah and maybe Gabe. Or Cabin Group in general.
    He is confirmed adopted by necessity.
    I'll be honest and say I didn't really think about him along with the Delta, though. Good thinking.

• The thing is we barely saw any interaction between him and Minnie and I think at the Delta we would have seen a lot more conversations between the two and it would have been cool to see Minnie maybe try to convince him to stay. I think it would have been interesting at least.
    Thank you for the comment.
    God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

Definitely one of the standout characters of TFS, for better or for worse. I wanna say he was in my local top 5 or 6, though. I think it's

• Yeah, that was a serious factor in her sucking.
    Damn, I knew the Delta's base was a wasted plot, but I honestly didn't comb through every little thing that could've happened.

The thing is we barely saw any interaction between him and Minnie and I think at the Delta we would have seen a lot more conversations betwe

• Yeah, I wonder if they initially planned actually seeing the delta base but realized they couldn't fit it in the budget.

Yeah, that was a serious factor in her sucking. Damn, I knew the Delta's base was a wasted plot, but I honestly didn't comb through every little thing that could've happened.

• Possibly.
    I know there's concept of buildings we don't see in the final game, although much of it was confirmed for the school itself.
    Plus, the Delta itself would probably have docking bays and garrisons around it.

Yeah, I wonder if they initially planned actually seeing the delta base but realized they couldn't fit it in the budget.

• The base probably would have been pretty cool based on Lilly's description.

Possibly. I know there's concept of buildings we don't see in the final game, although much of it was confirmed for the school itself. Plus, the Delta itself would probably have docking bays and garrisons around it.

• Yeah.
    Unfortunately, that's the sorta thing that crops up from time to time in stories: they establish or allude to something that sounds really cool, often in comparison to what actual is there, but end up not doing much with it.

The base probably would have been pretty cool based on Lilly's description.

• Yeah well we thought Carver's camp would be cool and how did that turn out

The base probably would have been pretty cool based on Lilly's description.

• Did ya'll now?

Louche posted: »

Yeah well we thought Carver's camp would be cool and how did that turn out

• Agreed.

Yeah. Unfortunately, that's the sorta thing that crops up from time to time in stories: they establish or allude to something that sounds really cool, often in comparison to what actual is there, but end up not doing much with it.

• It was pretty cool. Even the set up was pretty nice.
    Thank you for the comment.
    God bless you.

• Also they never said Carver's base grew there own food and had solar panels (as Lilly did with the Alpha base).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.