The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited July 2019

PooGs I can't believe you done this....

Just visit reddit.

• When Eleanor uses the phrase "Hit it Off" innocently

Credit to @Sparkeagle

• edited July 2019

Okay, Because Poogs hasn't come back to post this I will do it on his behalf.

And now, I want a cross over with this

• I'm so sorry I wasn't here to restrain him.

Melton23 posted: »

The game is jam packed with them, just that nobody does anything with them cos the only good memes left are Dabig memes, and...well... they’re just good in their own special ways.

• When everyone important in Richmond dies or disappears

• This would be great ending to their story

Welcome to Ericson's, you shitbirds!

Credit to = u/ChipperClegane

• Hey fellas its ya boy

• bro haven't you heard ? there IS a wolf among us sequel

The Cat Among Us.

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey fellas its ya boy

• When you have a dream about having a real life roblox girlfriend but then wake up to reality

Hey fellas its ya boy

• animals, point and click, QTE, detective story, The Cat Among Us indeed!

iFoRias posted: »

bro haven't you heard ? there IS a wolf among us sequel The Cat Among Us.

• When everything's gone to shit, but someone needs a beach day

• Yup Ive seen it, Im pretty interested in it.

Kinda crazy to think these 2 games would have been competing if Telltale didnt die.

• Does anyone have the wojack Kenny saved?

• I just discovered my new favorite song

• I'm sorry for stealing your Kenny meme :( . It's just that you weren't here for a while and when I saw it I thought the rest of the community should see it and I even gave you a few days to see if you would post it yourself but It didn't happen.

oof

• Its ok Im glad you did!

I'm sorry for stealing your Kenny meme . It's just that you weren't here for a while and when I saw it I thought the rest of the community should see it and I even gave you a few days to see if you would post it yourself but It didn't happen.

• That sound is fucking ingrained in my mind. It's the SFX in Tales From The Borderlands that plays whenever you see if a potential Ep.5 Vault Team Member is locked or not.

Also, we can make jokes about this game but on the inside, we're all hurting that this is what we're getting instead of TWAU2.

• Im actually super interested in it. Obviously Id rather have Wolf 2 any day, but this feels like its going to be a spiritual successor.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

That sound is fucking ingrained in my mind. It's the SFX in Tales From The Borderlands that plays whenever you see if a potential Ep.5 Vault

• Popped onto the Walking Dead wiki and every character image on the homepage has been updated to their timeskip versions from the final issue.

Oh god it hurts.

• Yeah it's so wierd! Checked the wiki the day the issue released I think and it said Michonne Hawthorne with her new image. Sidenote: It's like a 20-30 year timeskip, right? So why do Magna and Yumiko look like they've only aged for ten years?

Joe_Momma posted: »

Popped onto the Walking Dead wiki and every character image on the homepage has been updated to their timeskip versions from the final issue. Oh god it hurts.

• Secret lesbian powers. It's why Ellen DeGeneres doesn't age.
    (really tho it's probably cause there's only 1 shot of them and it's zoomed out a lot)

Ghetsis posted: »

Yeah it's so wierd! Checked the wiki the day the issue released I think and it said Michonne Hawthorne with her new image. Sidenote: It's like a 20-30 year timeskip, right? So why do Magna and Yumiko look like they've only aged for ten years?

• edited August 2019

All of the Ericson Kids: "Oh no, we're gonna wind up at war! We don't know what to do!"

Clementine:

• "Bro we need to re-release the Walking Dead for the third time! What are we gonna do to make people buy it?"

"UMM throw a filter on it so it looks better!"

"Ah got you! Should we do more tweaks to make it look constiantly better or just throw it on and leave it at that?"

• Wwow.
    Also, I honestly thought Russell was Omid wearing Katjaa's jacket.

"Bro we need to re-release the Walking Dead for the third time! What are we gonna do to make people buy it?" "UMM throw a filter on it so

• edited August 2019

Credit to u/ChipperClegane

• IGN 7/10

Too Many Shadows

"Bro we need to re-release the Walking Dead for the third time! What are we gonna do to make people buy it?" "UMM throw a filter on it so

• Javi? EPIC

• sup me bruddas ive been away for like 6 months

• edited August 2019

Goddamn goatee bearded prick Bruner...

• edited August 2019

6months

MrGraffio posted: »

sup me bruddas ive been away for like 6 months

• Have you forgotten?

Have you forgotten?

• Coming out of my semi-hiatus to remind you that I love you Poogers.

Have you forgotten?

• I love you too baby

Coming out of my semi-hiatus to remind you that I love you Poogers.

• "coming out" indeed

Coming out of my semi-hiatus to remind you that I love you Poogers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.