Character Bios: Louis

Probably my favourite character in the Final Season.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Louis is definitely one of the best--a miracle really--and practically tied for my favorite in TFS. From the moment he was revealed on through the game proper, I had a good feeling about this dude. And appropriately so, since that's basically what he wants for everyone.

Extra bonus points goes to how not only is he a enjoyable person to have around, but he's also very fleshed out and faceted. Like I honestly expected him to be another Luke or Kate--be a pleasant presence in the first episode or two plus the occasional interaction afterwards, but ultimately lose out on focus while the more hard and/or brooding types takeover both the spotlight and prominence. And while my other educated assumptions inevitably came to pass, that was one time I was happy to be wrong.

That allusion got me, holy shit! :joy: Never would've made that comparison myself though.

• It's quite something when someone can appear in 4 episodes out 19 and make a long lasting impression.

DabigRG posted: »

Louis is definitely one of the best--a miracle really--and practically tied for my favorite in TFS. From the moment he was revealed on throu

• Thank you.

God bless you.

Well done

• I saw Duck in him like from ep 3 or 4 I believe and was like (did they think how Duck would be if he grew up). The killer was how fast Louis forgives AJ in all the circumstances and how fast he moves on (water off a ducks back).

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

Louis is definitely one of the best--a miracle really--and practically tied for my favorite in TFS. From the moment he was revealed on throu

• Louis for me is the best character in the whole series. Charismatic, funny, smart, caring and brave. Telltale really managed to make him likeable.

Long Live Louis.

• About the video. It's really good, but I wouldn't really say he is a grown-up Duck. Duck was mainly stupid, not funny. But yeah, Louis is definitely The Joker of the series.

• Definitely the best of season 4 I think, and one of the best for the whole series. Kind of wish Lee was with Clem to give Louis "the dad talk" when he started dating Clem.

Thank you for the comment.
    God bless you.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Louis for me is the best character in the whole series. Charismatic, funny, smart, caring and brave. Telltale really managed to make him likeable. Long Live Louis.

• Thank you, more so that I think they may have taken inspiration from Duck, remember had Duck grown up he probably may have outgrown a lot of the dumb characteristics.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

About the video. It's really good, but I wouldn't really say he is a grown-up Duck. Duck was mainly stupid, not funny. But yeah, Louis is definitely The Joker of the series.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.