Character Bios: Minnie

Another character that had major potential, but just fell flat.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Oh yes, the worst character in TFS.
    I was admittedly not all that interested in her back when the twins were simply something of a background element, but it was still something of a surprise that her introduction in the plot proper just failed to generate much intrigue or even controversy.
    Thinking about it, Minerva is sorta emblematic of the game's shortcoming in itself: she's trying to be something complicated and distinct to really capitalize on being the last go round, but both that fact and the failure to do much of substance cause her to suck.
    The fact that Tenn, who was said to be a huge part of the story during the initial buildup, ultimately has barely any interaction or even reflection regarding her just seals this.
    She is definitely among those that could've worked much better if both the rescue mission and a legit war sequence had been more crucial movements within the story. Contrariwise, I'm gonna say going to the Delta itself would've likely been more beneficial for Lilith's character than hers, though some refraction might've done her some favors as well.
    Also, fun facts: 1) she and Sophie were supposed to be blood siblings for Tenn, but were changed so Marlon wouldn't just be misconstrued as racist, and 2) her role on the bridge was originally filled by Sullene, as Minnie herself was supposed to be more open-ended with the possibility of rejoining the delinquents.

• Minnie also was supposed to leave with Violet in one ending if I'm not mistaken

DabigRG posted: »

Oh yes, the worst character in TFS. I was admittedly not all that interested in her back when the twins were simply something of a backgro

• Was she?
    I mean I guess that makes sense. Course I'm under the impression they'd be separate things.

Minnie also was supposed to leave with Violet in one ending if I'm not mistaken

• It was one of the concept endings discussed by the writers

Was she? I mean I guess that makes sense. Course I'm under the impression they'd be separate things.

• May have also been better if Sophie had been alive and had conflicting views. That's cool that they were supposed to be full blooded siblings. Which raider was Sullene?

Oh yes, the worst character in TFS. I was admittedly not all that interested in her back when the twins were simply something of a backgro

• That's what I thought they were gonna do! Like, from the moment we hear about them among the others and see their picture, I couldn't help but wonder why else they'd bother to have two nearly identical characters.

Which raider was Sullene?

Give this a read, for the [nearly] full scope.

May have also been better if Sophie had been alive and had conflicting views. That's cool that they were supposed to be full blooded siblings. Which raider was Sullene?

• Wait they got Hinata's voice actor and did basically nothing with her? LOL.

That's what I thought they were gonna do! Like, from the moment we hear about them among the others and see their picture, I couldn't help b

• I know, right? :lol:
    The choices, man.

Wait they got Hinata's voice actor and did basically nothing with her? LOL.

• LOL, she wasn't handled well in my opinion.

Thank you for the comment.
    God bless you.

• No, need to apologize but thank you. Yeah I feel like her role could have been taken by basically another raider. They eluded to her so much and when we finally get to her she's flatter than a pancade.

Thank you very much.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.