Character Bios: Ruby

One of the few characters that really reached her potential.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Ruby might not be in my top five this time around, but she was definitely one of the more interesting characters I appreciated.

Fun fact: Ruby was originally a separate survivor who owned a farm not far from the school and was the one who saved Clementeen from the wreck. Once the freewalk away this area was cut(and later repurposed itself) in favor of having her already at the school, Ruby herself was made a delinquent because the writers felt she was too cool to cut. Thus part of the reason she feels so well developed is because her backstory is derived from her original role.

Also, her interest in the greenhouse was originally intended for Violet, hence the one line they forgot to change regarding what the latter was doing the day the twins were lost.

• Agreed. Too bad we unofficially found out about Aasim's backstory. The card game in episode 2 would have been the perfect time too.

DabigRG posted: »

Ruby might not be in my top five this time around, but she was definitely one of the more interesting characters I appreciated. Fun fact:

• Interesting, maybe that's why she seems older than everyone else (was her character always supposed to be a kid?

God bless you.

Ruby might not be in my top five this time around, but she was definitely one of the more interesting characters I appreciated. Fun fact:

• ...Agreed?
    And yeah, I remember questioning that when Episode 3 came out.

Agreed. Too bad we unofficially found out about Aasim's backstory. The card game in episode 2 would have been the perfect time too.

• I believe she was always supposed to be a stout teen, but anything's possible.

Interesting, maybe that's why she seems older than everyone else (was her character always supposed to be a kid? God bless you.

• She looks a bit older is that canon art or fan?

I believe she was always supposed to be a stout teen, but anything's possible.

• Canon?
    It's Concept art, dude.

She looks a bit older is that canon art or fan?

• Referring to her being an appreciated character - in my book

...Agreed? And yeah, I remember questioning that when Episode 3 came out.

• Ah, okay.
    My own post was fairly long, so I wasn't sure what you meant.

Referring to her being an appreciated character - in my book

• Cool, so she does seem to be older than she ended up being.

Canon? It's Concept art, dude.

• Maybe, but she's young enough to have been a student before TFS

Cool, so she does seem to be older than she ended up being.

• hootenanny enough said

Sign in to comment in this discussion.