The Official "Give Poogers an Internship at New Telltale" Thread - By Poogers

edited April 2023 in General Chat

Hello all Epic Telltale Gamers.

I present to you my case:

Thank you for understanding.

Comments

• @Nikolah
    Please, make this happen. Just take our boy in for at least one day, he needs his goddamned socks!
    He's got some mad skills and some awesome ideas, just give him a interview!
    He should be hired!

• NikolahNikolah ModeratorVerified

Alas not up to me, BUT I wouldn’t be surprised if in the future full time, part time and internship opportunities begin opening up. Just need to keep your eyes open. I got my start 20 years ago volunteering for EverQuest and a random 4am chat with a new hire. And an even bigger start years later missing my train and a midnight chat on Facebook. You never know where life will take you.

@Nikolah Please, make this happen. Just take our boy in for at least one day, he needs his goddamned socks! He's got some mad skills and some awesome ideas, just give him a interview! He should be hired!

• So what are these "skills in editing, directing, writing, and cinematography" you`re bragging about? :p Have you at least done a short film or something lol?

• Perhaps he did, but one creation of his where I feel all of those skills were applied was his Telltale Memorial Video back in September 2018. It was really well done :smiley:

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

So what are these "skills in editing, directing, writing, and cinematography" you`re bragging about? Have you at least done a short film or something lol?

• If you do manage to acquire a set of Rhys socks, could you send some my way?

• His videos are top notch

So what are these "skills in editing, directing, writing, and cinematography" you`re bragging about? Have you at least done a short film or something lol?

• I can only imagine just how fullfilling and satisfying it must be to finally get those socks and an internship at Telltale. Whatever he works on I'm sure it'll be helpful. Since Wolf 2 releases in 2021, I'd say there's still hope for something to happen.

• I can't believe we're legitately considering the idea of an internship/part-time position opening up at Telltale sometime in the future, Poogs signing up, and mayyybe getting it?

You willing to move to San Fran, my meme man?

• Yes Ive done short film production before including directing, writing, and editing, so clearly this alone means I am fully capable to be hired at New Telltale 0 questions asked.

• you said it my guy

Ghetsis posted: »

I can only imagine just how fullfilling and satisfying it must be to finally get those socks and an internship at Telltale. Whatever he work

• edited April 2023

AChicken posted: »

I can't believe we're legitately considering the idea of an internship/part-time position opening up at Telltale sometime in the future, Poogs signing up, and mayyybe getting it? You willing to move to San Fran, my meme man?

• First day at Telltale: "As the new member of the video production team, my first order of business is to design and commission 500 pairs of Rhys socks, which should be sold on our yet-to-be-constructed merch store!!"

Poogers555 posted: »

you said it my guy

• inb4 there are no socks

First day at Telltale: "As the new member of the video production team, my first order of business is to design and commission 500 pairs of Rhys socks, which should be sold on our yet-to-be-constructed merch store!!"

• writes the resignation letter on the second day of work.

inb4 there are no socks

• "Yeah give Poogers an internship! I think he has good ideas!"
    "Give him a shot, man! Give him an interview or something, huh!?"
    Suggest I should be hired
    Never say anything bad about me (Important)

• Hmm yes. Seems legit.

• edited December 2019

Yeah give Poogers an internship! I think he has good ideas!

dontsayanythingrudedontsayanythingrudedontsayanythingrude

No seriously maybe giving him a moderator position, I think that'd be cool @Nikolah

• Wow, this is actually more plausible than Poogs actually getting Rhys socks.

• I cannot allow that to happen, Poogs is my yearly April Fools' candidate mod.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Yeah give Poogers an internship! I think he has good ideas! dontsayanythingrudedontsayanythingrudedontsayanythingrude No seriously maybe giving him a moderator position, I think that'd be cool @Nikolah

• Being a mod here isn't really cool or worth it anymore though.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Yeah give Poogers an internship! I think he has good ideas! dontsayanythingrudedontsayanythingrudedontsayanythingrude No seriously maybe giving him a moderator position, I think that'd be cool @Nikolah

• Cries

Nikolah posted: »

Alas not up to me, BUT I wouldn’t be surprised if in the future full time, part time and internship opportunities begin opening up. Just nee

• I'll fill in for Poogster.

dojo32161 posted: »

I cannot allow that to happen, Poogs is my yearly April Fools' candidate mod.

• edited December 2019

Not all opinions are wrong but uh...

You violated rule 4 bucko

• this mofo jus want does dam socks bruh. ALSO YOU GET RHYS' SOCKS?!!!! HOW DIDN'T I KNOW ABOUT THAT?!!!!

• The next day.

This just in, 500 pairs of socks have been reported as stolen from Telltale Games. In other news, newly hired employee, Poogers, has coincidentally gone missing.

First day at Telltale: "As the new member of the video production team, my first order of business is to design and commission 500 pairs of Rhys socks, which should be sold on our yet-to-be-constructed merch store!!"

• this gonna sound retarded but are u serious

• :joy: nah mate, they are kidding

Ethan2150 posted: »

this gonna sound retarded but are u serious

• Ah, sooo... You're the new kid?

No, they aren't. This is just the spirit of the forums.

GET THE FUCK USED TO IT, KID!

this gonna sound retarded but are u serious

• Boi, use your inside voice.

Ah, sooo... You're the new kid? No, they aren't. This is just the spirit of the forums. GET THE FUCK USED TO IT, KID!

• Hey man Ethan is 15 don't talk my man down like that he demands some respecc

Ah, sooo... You're the new kid? No, they aren't. This is just the spirit of the forums. GET THE FUCK USED TO IT, KID!

• no.

Hey man Ethan is 15 don't talk my man down like that he demands some respecc

• You articulate your thoughts well, so I do not see why not. I think you would be a good asset in future production.

• why do i need to get used to it? not like rhys socks are annoying and unfunny. id pay a V E R Y P R E T T Y P E N N Y for a pair of those! (u can get em at redbubble) kinda look like shit quality do

• It was a joke.

why do i need to get used to it? not like rhys socks are annoying and unfunny. id pay a V E R Y P R E T T Y P E N N Y for a pair of those! (u can get em at redbubble) kinda look like shit quality do

• sure it was a joke. i dont care. there were only negative responses from your "joke". you DO need to choose your words bro, you got some serious problems with dat

It was a joke.

• Not really my battle to be fighting, but reading over the responses to Deku's initial comment, they just appear to be banter. He was kidding, and I do feel he made it very clear with his comment that it was a joke, I do understand you may not be used to the humour, but it is fairly common on here, you'll get used to it sooner or later :smile:

sure it was a joke. i dont care. there were only negative responses from your "joke". you DO need to choose your words bro, you got some serious problems with dat

• I'm sorry, i didn't mean to upset you.

sure it was a joke. i dont care. there were only negative responses from your "joke". you DO need to choose your words bro, you got some serious problems with dat

• I have not been hired as an intern yet so lets keep up the good work fellas and that get that word out there so I can infiltrate Telltale.

• If you want those socks, you'd better infiltrate 2K/Gearbox.

Rhys and his magical socks are their property now...

Poogers555 posted: »

I have not been hired as an intern yet so lets keep up the good work fellas and that get that word out there so I can infiltrate Telltale.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.