Puzzle Agent BUG : Puzzle 2

There is a htread on Steam forums about this but I assume it would be better to have one here as well. It looks like people with GTX470 & GTX 480 cards can't complete the second puzzle ( the hotel ). Icons are invisible ( no agent or lights ) and logs stay behind the map so you can't drag them onto it...

Very frustrating to be stuck at the very beginning of the game by a bug :/

Game looks good though so I wish you'll fix this very soon :)

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Struck by the same problem. Really hope for a quick fix...

Ooops, just found that there is already a thread about this issue here at Telltale:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17891
  • [TTG] Yare[TTG] Yare Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2010
    It appears to be a driver/hardware bug with the 4XX cards. We're looking into it.
  • edited October 2010
    Has anything been discovered with this issue yet? Just bought Puzzle Agent yesterday and I'd love to get past the second puzzle.. drivers etc are all the latest.
  • edited October 2010
    Bumpity... Played the demo and got stuck at second puzzle with same symptoms - logs are behind the map, no streetlights or anything on the map. Also have a Geforce 460 card, windows 7. Telltale can't afford a new graphics card for the devs to fix this? 0.o

Very sad I won't be able to play this game, I was all set to buy it....
  • edited October 2010
    Was this ever fixed? I can't seem to find any information on this outside of this thread and a bunch of promises about a fix that was never delivered here:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17891&page=8
  • edited November 2010
    I have this issue as well, real shame.

How does this game handle saves? Is it possible for someone without the issue to upload a save for just after this puzzle?

Though who knows what else this bug affects.
  • edited November 2010
    [TTG] Yare wrote: »
    It appears to be a driver/hardware bug with the 4XX cards. We're looking into it.

It's not a bug with the card in any way. It's a bug with your broken, abandoned game. Great job, Telltale!
  • edited June 2012
    It's an old post, I know, but has this bug been fixed yet?!? I can't play the game without consulting a Walkthrough at every broken Puzzle and that's definitely not the way I wanna play it.

HELP!?!?
  • edited September 2012
    I want to download Puzzle2, but I can't found its link, from where I can download it without any virus.. Please share here...
  • edited September 2012
    Download for PC or Mac.

Oh, you were expecting to buy it, right? Cheaper than getting a virus.
  • I've got this too with a Nvidia GeForce GT 650M. So no patch in 4 years?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.