The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited June 2013
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    Outch.

It's quite hard. I couldn't get my sister to play with me though.
  • edited June 2013
    Friar wrote: »
    Totally ignored Marsden's warnings and bought the eternity clock the other day.

Ugh.
    You are a moron and deserve everything you get.

Everyone knows you refer to me by my FIRST name, not my surname. Idiot.

:p
    Friar wrote: »
    It's quite hard. I couldn't get my sister to play with me though.
    I wouldn't say it's hard so much as glitchy and unpolished. With shitty minigames. :(
  • edited June 2013
    You are a moron and deserve everything you get.

Everyone knows you refer to me by my FIRST name, not my surname. Idiot.

:p
    I wouldn't say it's hard so much as glitchy and unpolished. With shitty minigames. :(

Yes, but I couldn't figure out a way to carry on the innuendo with "glitchy and polished".
    If you can, I'll give you an e-gerbil.

But yeah, I suck at stealth sections because I'm impatient.
  • edited June 2013
    Jack Keane.

If it's not as good as Marsden says, I'm mailing him a bag of poop. :D
  • edited June 2013
    an anime called clannad& clannad after story. you want a story with a lot of feels thats it.
  • coolsome wrote: »
    No one bought coolsome juice. :(

Why buy it when you can make it yourself?

1/2 oz Bacardi 151 rum
    1 oz pineapple juice
    1 oz orange juice
    1/2 oz apricot brandy
    1 tsp sugar
    2 oz light rum
    1 oz dark rum
    1 oz lime juice
    Infinity amount of awesome
    Infinity amount of cool

Blend all ingredients with ice except Bacardi 151 proof rum. Pour into a collins glass. Float Bacardi 151 proof rum on top. Add infinity amount of awesome and cool. Garnish with a fruit slice, sprig of mint and a cherry.
  • edited June 2013
    NECA_ALIENS_HUDSON_CARDED_01.jpg
  • edited June 2013
    Do Alien* action figures have chest compartments so you can pose aliens bursting out of them?
  • edited June 2013
    E5Ic0I3.jpg
  • Take THAT, Fawful!

0004339639820_500X500.jpg
  • edited June 2013
    WarpSpeed wrote: »
    Do Alien* action figures have chest compartments so you can pose aliens bursting out of them?

Not the Aliens ones, but the chest armour plat is a separate piece. So, I suppose you could cut through it and pose whatever you wanted coming out.

This series is only Hudson, Hicks and an Alien by the way.
  • edited June 2013
    E5Ic0I3.jpg

Lucky! I am going to turn into a giant green envy monster any moment. What films come in it?
  • edited June 2013
    Lucky! I am going to turn into a giant green envy monster any moment. What films come in it?

The Cocoanuts, Animal Crackers, Monkey Business, Horse Feathers, and Duck Soup.
  • edited June 2013
    The Cocoanuts, Animal Crackers, Monkey Business, Horse Feathers, and Duck Soup.

So basically, the best ones. Right.

Where do you live again? No reason... just curious.
  • edited June 2013
    51z6wMPovQL._SX300_.jpg

51XtJe4kzoL.jpg

81NuarA1XuS._SX385_.jpg

Don't judge me.
  • edited June 2013
    AHFcnRG.jpg

Escape_Plan.png
  • edited June 2013
    AHFcnRG.jpg

Escape_Plan.png

If you got PS Plus, that means you can get two of the best Vita games with it. Uncharted is good fun and Gravity Rush in my opinion could be the best PS Vita game.
  • edited June 2013
    51z6wMPovQL._SX300_.jpg

51XtJe4kzoL.jpg

81NuarA1XuS._SX385_.jpg

Don't judge me.

You're a terrible person...j/k, great choice on the first one. Never played the other two though.
  • edited June 2013
    The second one is the pre order box for Spirit Tracks and only includes 2 figures.
    But hey. The box was cheap.
  • edited June 2013
    Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
  • edited June 2013
    51z6wMPovQL._SX300_.jpg

51XtJe4kzoL.jpg

81NuarA1XuS._SX385_.jpg

Don't judge me.

Love the legend of zelda series, love those games as well
  • edited June 2013
    Bottled drinks. NEVER buy drinks from the airport if you can avoid it - I paid over double what I should have.
  • edited June 2013
    I bought the game animal crossing new leaf.
  • edited July 2013
    81-CyQFdwgL._SL500_.jpg
    My first Pokémon game since Pokemon Red. Also: Pokemon: Y U NO multilanguage. I hate that I have to play this in German. Should have informed myself a little better.

51VW11FF4AL.jpg
    My first Mario game since Super Mario Bros. 1 on the NES. Guess I really have some catching up to do.
  • edited July 2013
    Aside form the usual crap you buy while on holiday, I got some new sunglasses (since I lost my old pair, but I'm not exactly crying over it 'cause they cost me like three pounds), and I also bought a picture of me riding a ride, which I MIGHT share if I'm feeling nice.
  • edited July 2013
    Aside form the usual crap you buy while on holiday, I got some new sunglasses (since I lost my old pair, but I'm not exactly crying over it 'cause they cost me like three pounds), and I also bought a picture of me riding a ride, which I MIGHT share if I'm feeling nice.

And if you aren't gremlins will steal it and upload it anyway.

I bought a Laptop. 2.3GHZ Intel I3, 6GB RAM (slot for an extra 2GB), Nvidia Gforce 610m (not the best of graphics card. Infact, barely better then integrated stuff, but hey, I can upgrade it. And it beats mine hands down.) and 500GB storage. It runs Windows 8, which I have heard precisely zero good words about. It's an Asus and was £440
    My current laptop has 2GB usable RAM (although 4GB is installed), a dodgy 500GB HDD and a failing motherboard. Oh, and I kind of broke the disc drive from digitising too many doctor who DVDs.
  • edited July 2013
    qC9whuY.jpg

!!!

Hilarious, pretty, awesome. I WANT MORE RIGHT NOW!
  • edited July 2013
    dvd-manaquinmania.jpg

Mind_of_evil_uk_dvd.jpg
  • edited July 2013
    MystV-box-art.png

TLqiy.jpg
  • edited July 2013
    ?format=500w
  • edited July 2013
    Zeruis wrote: »
    ?format=500w

And what is this about?
  • edited July 2013
    And what is this about?

I like to think of it as a continuation of the animated series of Batman Beyond, right after its third and final season.

This is the third trade made for the series, after Hush: Beyond and Industrial Revolution. The storyline is mainly made up of Terry fighting the Jokerz, a futuristic gang influenced by the Joker.
  • edited July 2013
    This arrived in the mail today:

51yDDTZaYNL._SY300_.jpg

All the music from Fire Emblem: Awakening on 4 discs and a bonus disc with a lot of other great stuff.
  • edited July 2013
    1EusTdb.jpg
  • edited July 2013
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2013
    tumblr_mezg9tx7vU1qb6hq7o1_400.gif

Not many letters for the buck though. :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2013
    Borderlands 2 (+ the season pass), and the two skin packs for Tomb Raider, since they were so cheap.
  • edited July 2013
    Don't starve, Antichamber, Garry's Mod, Just Cause 2 and Tropico 4
  • edited July 2013
    Borderlands 2 (+ the season pass), and the two skin packs for Tomb Raider, since they were so cheap.

Yeah. Bought the Aviatrix pack because I really don't like the default look in Single Player.:(
  • edited July 2013
    Yeah. Bought the Aviatrix pack because I really don't like the default look in Single Player.:(

Same. Also got the other one. I kind of like sure-shot as well.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.