Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• edited August 2013
    tumblr_mpuf7vfEPk1qlmlceo1_r4_500.png

Found it. This makes me happy.
  • edited August 2013
    This one looks like a flashback to me.
    better_days_by_spicyroll-d6ewho3.jpg
    Where have the good times gone?
  • edited August 2013
    TTaing987 wrote: »
    tumblr_mpuf7vfEPk1qlmlceo1_r4_500.png

Found it. This makes me happy.

I know, it is happy and peaceful and bliss, if you can get past the fact that one is dead and two are, really hard to describe, but if I was to say, 5 out of 6 is pretty good .
  • edited August 2013
    I know, it is happy and peaceful and bliss, if you can get past the fact that one is dead and two are, really hard to describe, but if I was to say, 5 out of 6 is pretty good .

Off topic but
    BIOSHOCK INFINITE SPOILERS
    In the Burial at Sea trailer it was awkward when Elizabeth is giving off sexual vibes to Booker because you as the viewer know that she is his daughter o_o Ken Levine whyyyy????
  • edited August 2013
    I know right, I do hope to god that is not are version, can't wait for that DLC still, at least Clash in the Clouds was fun and lasted me a couple of weeks.
  • edited August 2013
    Still need to get it xD
    I bought playstation plus this month for Knytt Underground and Jet Set Radio.
    I'll just wait until Burial at Sea comes so I can play both at the same time.
  • edited August 2013
    You won't be disappointed, I found out there were 5 Voxophones that explain some little questions, like where the hell did the tears you are finding and using come from, all of this stuff make the wait for season 2 less insane.
  • edited August 2013
    Molly and Michonne meet
    a_new_and_better_blondie_by_renaxbones96-d5rdywr.jpg
  • edited August 2013
    Life at the motor inn
    motor_inn_by_contermarune-d60so4p.png
  • edited August 2013
    I don't know much about Michonne other than that she's a fan favorite

Still that's pretty sweet!
  • edited August 2013

Well... One more should be dead, if the main character wasn't a complete dick.
  • edited August 2013
    I know, and two are voiced by Troy Baker, but for obvious reasons I like one over the other, and that one more should be dead.
  • edited August 2013
    Booker should be alive in at least one dimension right? I mean what if Booker didn't accept the baptism or what if he didn't go through the lighthouse to kill comstock?
  • edited August 2013
    Life at the motor inn
    motor_inn_by_contermarune-d60so4p.png

I'm sorry to be that guy, but Lee's hand placement is suspect to say the least.
    I know, and two are voiced by Troy Baker, but for obvious reasons I like one over the other, and that one more should be dead.

We're thinking of the same one more, right?
    Ellie, right?
  • edited August 2013
    TTaing987 wrote: »
    Booker should be alive in at least one dimension right? I mean what if Booker didn't accept the baptism or what if he didn't go through the lighthouse to kill comstock?

If the end is anything to go by, then he alive, and for the other one, the camera did fade to black before anything happened, I like to believe they both are alive and well, just in another universe, as memory's are shared between the many versions, how that works is beyond me.
  • edited August 2013
    Bio, are we thinking of the same one more?
    Ellie?
  • edited August 2013
    Yeah I like to think so too.
    But you should edit a spoiler tag

[ SPOILER] type what you want to say here [/ SPOILER]

And remove the spaces in the tags
  • edited August 2013
    Harpadarpa wrote: »
    Bio, are we thinking of the same one more?
    Ellie?

Yep, that was the one.
  • edited August 2013
    The last of us spoilers
    I don't think Ellie should have died

I'd tell you guys why but I'd end up writing a whole essay on my view of the ending.

Plus we are already off topic
  • edited August 2013
    I know we are off topic, but I would like to hear it, I have talked to great length about Bioshock Infinite's ending so why not Last Of Us, PS it was in my option not as good as ether Walking Dead's or Bioshock Infinite's.
  • edited August 2013
    I'll message ya Bio.
  • edited August 2013
    She needs to be dead, if she were, the entire human race could've been saved. Instead, Joel was just like, "1 little girl for 1,000? Yup, going for the 1. Fuck you got mine."
  • edited August 2013
    I understand what he did, I mean if it was Clem instead I would have done the samething, but I can see it being a bit of a dick, and thanks TTaing.
  • edited August 2013
    what did he message you?
  • edited August 2013
    Talking about the ending of Last Of Us, and I have not gotten it yet.
  • edited August 2013
    Dammit, TT, send it to me too if you read this!
  • edited August 2013
    I might send it to you when I get it.
  • edited August 2013
    Sorry I was typing the message actually, if bio could send it to you then go ahead
  • edited August 2013
    Ok.
    She really should be dead, though. She caused the death of the rest of everyone. Well, Joel did. I wouldn't have done the same for Clem.
  • edited August 2013
    I know, Clem is just plain better.
  • edited August 2013
    IMO both don't really compare to eachother
    different age groups personality and situations
  • edited August 2013
    I know, different ages different personality's different skills, all the 'Clementine level characters' are so different that you can not compare them.
  • edited August 2013
    I remain unconvinced as to the fate of the 'one more.'
  • edited August 2013
    Well remember I'm not convincing you to agree with me. I'm just sharing my opinion, so feel free to think what you think. ;)
  • edited August 2013
    I'm back and Kenny's not dead Harpadarpa! He is alive! Don't tell me how I think! You're not a mind reader! I know how I feel, because I'm me!
  • edited August 2013
    Because you're a person who loves Kenny, he's dead. I'm not telling you how you think, you're telling me how you think with all of those hyphens.
  • edited August 2013
    Whatever, I don't care anymore, if you think he's dead then.... You think he's dead end of discussion. This ended yesterday when I logged off, and I want it to stay that way, I will never stop believing in Kenny, I won't stop believing he's alive, you won't change my mind. I'm not running away from my feelings cause this is how I feel.
  • edited August 2013
    Yesterday? Oh shit you're in Europe. I keep forgetting that this forum is designed for people in Europe.

Also, calm down a bit. Yesterday, we were just having fun, while joking around, we also made some good points in the actual argument. Now you're being a party pooper :c
  • edited August 2013
    Shit, double post.
  • edited August 2013
    Calm down? I am calm. And yes I'm in Europe, England.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.