The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited December 2013

Do you watch "The Fox and the Hound" last night on Disney, too? I thought the same thing.

TheMissus posted: »

I just found out that Kenny's the incarnation of Amos Slade:

• Ummmmm, nope

Do you watch "The Fox and the Hound" last night on Disney, too? I thought the same thing.

• No no, lol. It was a joke. cx

MatthewPaul posted: »

Wasn't laughing but ok.

• I was joking. ;3

Hbh128 posted: »

Sure it is. I thought it was funny.

• Sure it is. I thought it was funny.

Dyslexia isn't a laughing matter, @MatthewPaul.

• edited December 2013

DARYLLLLL AMAGAD. DARYL CONFIRMED FOR SEASON 2 K? EVERYONE K?

Nothing needs to be said here...

• Either way it a bloody brilliant movie

• I dunno what it's about but it just looks funny to me.

Pell3t posted: »

yeah sorry still don't see the humor of the meme. its just a pic of a dog with gibberish written around it. should I take a pic after I take a

• That's hilarious. I always thought Amos was bit of a dick too. :p

• Wait, he's setting a bear trap....

Kenny's working with the St. John's now?

• I'm kind of hoping that Luke might live.

I tell ya. That boss is gonna listen to that first guy sometime. I just know it.

• I remember a similar thread back on the old forums and this was on it. Forgot who originally posted it though :(

Alt text

• I see how Doug appealed to some, but I liked Carley better than most of the others (Doug included). She was smart, capable, selfless, stood up for what was right, and didn't argue over petty stuff like the rest. I mean, Doug was interesting and knew his way around electronics, but his was not even close to how well-rounded and strong a character that Carley was. If you chose Doug, he never really had an opinion on anything. The only time he spoke up was to tell the others to stop arguing, and even then he didn't have a very strong presence. I feel like Carley provided more content as a character and was more involved in the story than Doug was. Also, I like the idea of a potential romance between her and Lee (although this was only hinted at if you made specific choices).
    I'm a girl, so I wasn't thinking with my dick when I chose Carley over Doug. I didn't use the gun excuse either since that really just refers to their ability to survive. Doug's electronic and engineering skills makes up for his inability to use a gun. I think that both were really cool characters and it would be wrong to discount Doug just because he's perceived to be a "nerd" or not hot.

He was a smarty pants... sadly not noticed or appreciated by most people. Some either think with their dicks or make the "gun" excuse.

• I did that shit so many times and didn't even mean to hahaha

• Characters use their feet to stomp the head of Walkers ALL the time... But this bitch didn't.... That would be why I let this bitch die...

Have another one then!

• Lee's pupils dilate as he suddenly gains an insatiable craving for salt lick.

• Well, Kenny's a family man, and the St. Johns are a family. They should be the perfect fit for each other, right?

Michael7123 posted: »

Wait, he's setting a bear trap.... Kenny's working with the St. John's now?

• Kenny: Maybe if I jerk it hard enough, that little shitbird will fall off...

Lee: "Kenny, what the fuck!"

Omid: "WHOOOOOOOOO!!"

Christa: At least his license won't be suspended...

Ben: I could just...let go...I could end it here...

Viner16 posted: »

I remember a similar thread back on the old forums and this was on it. Forgot who originally posted it though

• http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Clementine

On this wiki site it says that Clementine is African-American. That's really weird because I always thought she was asian and it pissed me off that everyone assumed Lee was her dad because she wasn't even black. Now I'm confused lol

• I can never look at clem clem the same

We need to know who's responsible for this mustached Clemmy-Kenny hybrid to give credit EDIT: Made by @tormunds

• Man... poor Ben

Viner16 posted: »

I remember a similar thread back on the old forums and this was on it. Forgot who originally posted it though

• Um, Asian? She's clearly not Asian.. and the wiki is full of shit. People can edit it, so there's no point in trusting it.

Mischka posted: »

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Clementine On this wiki site it says that Clementine is African-American. That's really weird because I a

• Alt text

Rock114 posted: »

Well, Kenny's a family man, and the St. Johns are a family. They should be the perfect fit for each other, right?

• It's my middle

hayd24 posted: »

Or his name could be Paul...

• edited December 2013

Many people think she was asian because of her almond shaped eyes. Lots of people from mexico or Peru have almond shaped eyes, too (e.g. Cesar Milan) this is why many people also assumed she was latin-american. The photo of her parents shows two african american looking people (her mom Diana has fairer skin than her dad, though). Anyway: Whatever race she is - does it really matter?

Um, Asian? She's clearly not Asian.. and the wiki is full of shit. People can edit it, so there's no point in trusting it.

• NOTE: I put these out of the thread title so we don't have to scroll so much

By @Robert Morgan

Alt text

By @TheMissus - moi

Alt text

• They can have one of those mashed up couple names.

Pell3t posted: »

so if lily shot ben that means Lees making out with her and not threatening her in this scene lol

• well her appearance was kinda based on Derek Sakai's daughter(The Walking Dead Game's Art Director), and he's Oriental. But I think the designers tinkered with her a bit to make her look like she could be Lee's daughter, I remember reading it somewhere. But yeah if you look at the family photo in her house, you can see her dad is dark-skinned and her mum is lighter but not white, therefore she is African-American

Mischka posted: »

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Clementine On this wiki site it says that Clementine is African-American. That's really weird because I a

• Now I know what Lee would look like if he was white. A little bit like Pete... but less old, and with more hair.

• edited December 2013

Yeah that was needed, heres some more memes.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

NOTE: I put these out of the thread title so we don't have to scroll so much By @Robert Morgan By @TheMissus - moi

• My middle is Horsley for some reason.

MatthewPaul posted: »

It's my middle

• Can't make the picture bigger.

What is this? Memes for ants?

• Dayum, that's blurry. Slightly bigger, much blurrier version:

Alt text

• haha they just happened to start playing the first season of it again, so that's what made me think of it. im a dork lol

i'm struggling to top that :P Would the lunataks from thundercats be worse ?

• I know I mentioned this before but here's the proof that Mark and Katjaa could be brother and sister...

Alt text
    Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.