The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited December 2013

for next time, all you need to do is right click the image and pick "copy image URL" and when you go to post it pick the image button and put in that link.

Thanks! This is much easier.

• True. I'm German and Katja is a common german name. I am really surprised she's Belgian as I thought Belgian's speak french but I guess the explanation with the Flemish language explains it

That_1_Guy posted: »

I'm Dutch myself, and I can confirm that her name is used in the Dutch language, although her accent doesn't sound very Belgium-ish to me, I actually always thought she was from Germany.

• gotcha

Dregride posted: »

When she's sneaking up to the house and sneaks inside the house I though of the meta gear series The meme would be basically clementine being sneaky with some sort of joke. I don't know I don't make memes

• Taking into consideration these photos are taken from different angles and show different expressions I still think they look similar - not cpmpletely alike but there are similarities: head form, same eyes, same mouth corner with small modifications. I bet they used the same model and modified it a bit as they did with Carlie and Stephanie or Christa and Anna Correa.

Hbh128 posted: »

They don't look the same at all. The only similarities are the frown lines.

• Sorry, but...
    Alt text

Oh I figured it out! Thanks for the help guys!

• edited December 2013

Good afternoon, gentlemen. This is my first post and first attempt at a "meme", so forgive me if it sucks.

Alt text

Also, I got this from Flimsii's video.

Alt text

Also, how exactly do you use Gravatar? I've set a surprised Clementine as my Gravatar, but it's not showing up.

• Fuck Up Ben.

That_1_Guy posted: »

Bad-luck-Ben. Or fuck-up-Ben?

• Paranoid Carlos
    lol

Nick_Igger posted: »

I got the idea from someone's comment, but I can't remember whose it was

• You have to choose it on this site, but also it takes a while for gravater to select an image that you've chosen

Giraffehat posted: »

Good afternoon, gentlemen. This is my first post and first attempt at a "meme", so forgive me if it sucks. Also, I got this from Flimsi

• Flemish is basically a mix between French and Dutch originating from the time of Louis XIV, I believe.

TheMissus posted: »

True. I'm German and Katja is a common german name. I am really surprised she's Belgian as I thought Belgian's speak french but I guess the explanation with the Flemish language explains it

• these goddamn spambots are taking over this forum...someone ought to do something against them...

• edited January 2014

I did select it, but it's still being uncooperative. Oh well, I'll be fine with the stock avatars. Also, I thought of another one. Still not that great, but hey, trial and error, right?

Alt text

You have to choose it on this site, but also it takes a while for gravater to select an image that you've chosen

• edited January 2014

The picture Giraffe linked to, for those too lazy to click the link:
    Alt text

ACHOO!

I did select it, but it's still being uncooperative. Oh well, I'll be fine with the stock avatars. Also, I thought of another one. Still not that great, but hey, trial and error, right? Alt text

• edited January 2014

Alt text

Also, I would like to add how perfect it is for scrolling down to be neccessary. It came out well.

• I'll say something then. That game sucked. Sorry, but Telltale's version is 1000x better. I hope someone else makes another game with Kirkman's characters.

Nothing needs to be said here...

• Great movie. Lol. I thought Kenny looked familiar.

I just found out that Kenny's the incarnation of Amos Slade:

• edited January 2014

maybe there are some TWD fans on nhl.com
    Alt text

• I'm on my kindle so I can zoom. It says "Kenny notices you jealously watching his thing as he takes a leak."

What is this? Memes for ants?

• ... Okay.

hayd24 posted: »

My middle is Horsley for some reason.

• edited January 2014

An extremely simple one that I thought up while looking through my Steam screenshots. Nothin' special.

Alt text

EDIT: Also, this:

Alt text

• Hmm...well the eyes are the same, but Mark's eyelids have a little more of a "wave" curve to them. Kaatja's mouth corners are more downturned, it's easy to draw that similarity because Mark is frowning with that one underbit lip-curl that they use frequently(Larry used it a lot, Ben used it that one time when he yelled at Kenny). The head...ehh, shrug, I'm willing to concede on that.

Taking into consideration these photos are taken from different angles and show different expressions I still think they look similar - not cp

• From my perspective, it was a cop at empathy for Phillip(I called him Brian earlier, that was incorrect), which dragged on for too long. If he wasn't going to change, I didn't want to care about him, and I immediately stopped caring about him when he "kicked the dog". And I should have seen that coming, that tank was rolling up the hill one way or the other.

• NICE JOKESSS

• Raourgh-chu, I choose you! "Raourgh."

• How fitting it belongs in a joke thread...

I'll say something then. That game sucked. Sorry, but Telltale's version is 1000x better. I hope someone else makes another game with Kirkman's characters.

• Somebody squished a pregnant spider...

• Font on the first one needs to change from black to white.

An extremely simple one that I thought up while looking through my Steam screenshots. Nothin' special. EDIT: Also, this:

• Nah, I intended to show the fact that they look similar. Different coloured text would kind of defeat the entire purpose.

Font on the first one needs to change from black to white.

• You're just angry the black guy died last this time, you dickbag! Shame! And yeah, I probably could have found a better picture. Derp.

It's hard to see Lee's text because its so dark.... I... I didn't mean... NO I AM NOT RACIST!

• It's hard to see Lee's text because its so dark....
    I... I didn't mean... NO I AM NOT RACIST!

Nah, I intended to show the fact that they look similar. Different coloured text would kind of defeat the entire purpose.

• It's hard to see Lee's text because its so dark.... I... I didn't mean... NO I AM NOT RACIST!

• Lol or that

It's a Glock = polymer frame... I wouldn't use the butt... I'd mack him with the slide... But still...

• Haha Doug also doesn't think ur an ass hole for saving him and not Carley. He's like the only one who doesn't hate you for making one of the tough choices. Lol

Pell3t posted: »

then again doug picked a stupid way too guard a window, but at least he knew what batteries were.

• ha when carley gave me the whole Why did you save me speech I was thinking "Ok next time your in trouble ill save somebody else you ungrateful b*tch" it seemed a bit soon for her to bring it up.

Jenn02 posted: »

Haha Doug also doesn't think ur an ass hole for saving him and not Carley. He's like the only one who doesn't hate you for making one of the tough choices. Lol

• lmao even funnier I was watching the marathon with my nephew yesterday and I could hear my nephew reading to himself quietly "don't dead open inside" and I couldn't quit laughing

Pell3t posted: »

lol exactly how I read it everytime till I read it the right way.

• walkers cant swim so I wonder what happens to zombie water type

Hbh128 posted: »

Raourgh-chu, I choose you! "Raourgh."

• lol I tried getting into this game but its just ridiculous. I couldn't get passed the first hour of it without dying over and over and im fairly good at shooter games. this was just horrible

How fitting it belongs in a joke thread...

• Like how Daryl is front and center, covering half of the image and Meryl's tiny head is poking out from the bottom left, like "sup?"

Nothing needs to be said here...

• I found these on Deviant art and no one posted them so here you are

Alt text

Alt text

• Well clearly he was taking it this hard cuz she was cutting through his forearm, in which the bone would actually shatter into pieces like shards of glass.

http://sandikarakhim.deviantart.com/art/TWD-THE-GAME-Aaah-382268174 Just look at it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.