The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Alt text

Don't worry about me- I've got the power of the pimp hand.

• Trust me, it works!

Don't worry about me- I've got the power of the pimp hand.

• Y'know, Google tracks what you type in and what you click on the most, and organizes search results to be what they think are to your tastes at the top 2-5 pages, and what you're actually looking for buried under layers of sedentary, to put it metaphorically.

Riadon posted: »

I happened to be unfortunate enough to stumble upon it when I Googled "Clementine The Walking Dead". Never again.

• edited January 2014

SHUT UP BITCH

(quoting a youtube video, pls don't ban me)

Trust me, it works!

• So I'm a pedophile now? It is not as if Google analyzed the contacts of the link and decided to show it to me based on the style of image.

Well, maybe Google just trolled me. Fuck you, Google!

Hbh128 posted: »

Y'know, Google tracks what you type in and what you click on the most, and organizes search results to be what they think are to your tastes a

• edited January 2014

Flemish is a dialect (or rather a collection of dialects) of the Dutch language. It may have borrowed a few words to french here and now ("cadeau" for a gift, "garçon" for a waiter), but the influence from french is very limited.

And it existed long before the 17th century. It comes from the language of the Franks (germanic tribe, most famous Frank : Charlemagne/Karl der Grosse).

Where I actually live in "northern France" -french Flanders (neighboring belgian Flanders)- everyone used to speak Flemish not so long ago.

That_1_Guy posted: »

Flemish is basically a mix between French and Dutch originating from the time of Louis XIV, I believe.

• I'm scared to google anything these days.

TheMissus posted: »

If you don't know what that is here's my advice: DON'T google it. Seriously, not kiddin

• You must mean tumblr chicks.. lol

Season 3, Clementine faces the worst mankind has to offer yet: her rule 34 page.

• The voice of our current generation speaks out.

• google google

I'm scared to google anything these days.

• edited January 2014

this made me laugh more than it should have XD oh no I said something nice please put your dislike down here everybody -V- if you would be so kind

Gets a dislike for thanking someone Fuck logic...

• I regret looking that up...

Lingvort posted: »

...Googled it... WHAT IS SEEN CAN'T BE UNSEEN!

• omg more more more do the whole game please im obsessed and think I found my new walking dead universe XD

Sorry for these long comic strips, their pretty funny though

• I wanna know without being mentally scarred? what is it?

I regret looking that up...

• pr0n

Pell3t posted: »

I wanna know without being mentally scarred? what is it?

• with clementine? wtf no just no they don't show anything please tell me that much, but don't lie

Fangster posted: »

pr0n

• edited January 2014

Made this after seeing Eddie on the 'Amid The Ruins' Slide.

Alt text

Because the world really needs more.

• Weed > Bullet.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Made this after seeing Eddie on the 'Amid The Ruins' Slide. Because the world really needs more.

• edited January 2014

No exceptions for R34 man...

whispers creepily No exceptionssssss...

with clementine? wtf no just no they don't show anything please tell me that much, but don't lie

• Dude, they go all out. Don't look it up.

with clementine? wtf no just no they don't show anything please tell me that much, but don't lie

• Yeah, the world needs more trigger happy potheads.

Made this after seeing Eddie on the 'Amid The Ruins' Slide. Because the world really needs more.

• Curiosity kills...

TheMissus posted: »

If you don't know what that is here's my advice: DON'T google it. Seriously, not kiddin

• There's at least one for everything...
    "Oh God!" -Lee

• "what I did find is that ammo you "lost" last week." "Oh my God really? but is there any weed?"

Viner16 posted: »

Weed > Bullet.

• That's why there's duckduckgo!

Google used to track my every search and send the results with "Hbh128 likes: bla", but now with duckduckgo, I can enter searches without being tracked, even "google" images and videos encrypted with search keywords unique to the duckduckgo engine! Best of all, it's absolutely free!

Duckduckgo: Search anonymously. Find instantly.

I'm scared to google anything these days.

• I really wanna see Wyatt again. Curse you Telltale for instantly capturing my heart with a fat, smart potsmoker and hiding him away!

• edited January 2014

Just notice the dirt/hay/excess in that one wheelbarrow from that one episode. Not that it was any shocker, but really just a shocker to think to myself, "Oh my God...her remains are right here...in this very wheelbarrow...!"

Alt text

• Whose?

Just notice the dirt/hay/excess in that one wheelbarrow from that one episode. Not that it was any shocker, but really just a shocker to think to myself, "Oh my God...her remains are right here...in this very wheelbarrow...!"

• Nah i think zombies wit human attributes spoil this vid... Maggie and Tdog are tha best,a nd glenn I want a brown girl!!!

My favorite part is the singing zombies

• Shes so white and not exotic...

zenonek2000 posted: »

Nah i think zombies wit human attributes spoil this vid... Maggie and Tdog are tha best,a nd glenn I want a brown girl!!!

• its not eddie

• That's a better explanation, I just said what I thought was right.

Flemish is a dialect (or rather a collection of dialects) of the Dutch language. It may have borrowed a few words to french here and now ("cad

• I needed a new heart after this because my old one was completely shattered to pieces.

• This will help you to get over it.
    Alt text

• I don't know what's the problem it works for me.
    Whatever here is the link for the image: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15000000/Barney-Stinson-barney-stinson-15066650-500-430.jpg

Sign in to comment in this discussion.