The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• lmao this is so true. now im team doug

Jenn02 posted: »

Characters use their feet to stomp the head of Walkers ALL the time... But this bitch didn't.... That would be why I let this bitch die...

• I.. don't think Mark is Belgian...

TheMissus posted: »

I know I mentioned this before but here's the proof that Mark and Katjaa could be brother and sister...

• Damn. Christa likes to get things done!

http://sandikarakhim.deviantart.com/art/TWD-THE-GAME-Aaah-382268174 Just look at it.

• edited December 2013

And I don't think Katjaa is Belgian but Dutch. Anyway, they obviously used a similar model I think

I.. don't think Mark is Belgian...

• Not to mention the butt of the gun would have worked too. Doug was way more defenseless.

Pell3t posted: »

lmao this is so true. now im team doug

• I believe Katjaa is a Belgian name. I'll Google it.

Okay, I just google'd it. Apparently it's German, Dutch, and Greek, as well as a few others. It a form of Katherine. I believe it.

And I don't think Katjaa is Belgian but Dutch. Anyway, they obviously used a similar model I think

• then again doug picked a stupid way too guard a window, but at least he knew what batteries were.

Not to mention the butt of the gun would have worked too. Doug was way more defenseless.

• More than half the people in Belgium speak Flemish, a Dutch dialect, so Katjaa can be Belgian.

I believe Katjaa is a Belgian name. I'll Google it. Okay, I just google'd it. Apparently it's German, Dutch, and Greek, as well as a few others. It a form of Katherine. I believe it.

• lol but as to why I don't get the punchline to the joke is why don't the walkers eat doug?

then again doug picked a stupid way too guard a window, but at least he knew what batteries were.

• edited December 2013

Found some more pictures from the old thread. Don't know who made these though :(

Their cat's going to be pissed ;n;

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Because hardly anyone took notice of him and only 23% saved him (Including me, Dough-bros for life!).

lol but as to why I don't get the punchline to the joke is why don't the walkers eat doug?

• Ha!

Mr.Montego posted: »

Im sorry ive got more

• nothing wrong with that

haha they just happened to start playing the first season of it again, so that's what made me think of it. im a dork lol

• be more specific..

Dregride posted: »

Somebody who draws good should do a metal gear clementine meme

• Alt text

Harpadarpa posted: »

This needs to be updated with Clem.

• hahaha I'm glad someone else picked up on this. It was hilarious and I also do this to get a laugh

• They don't look the same at all. The only similarities are the frown lines.

I know I mentioned this before but here's the proof that Mark and Katjaa could be brother and sister...

• It is mentioned in the game that she is from Belgium. I'm just not sure when. She might have said so in the first or third episode, or Kenny might have said so in the fifth if Ben died in the fourth episode. Regardless, it does say so in her profile on the TTG website.

Which I can't find! WTF guys??

Kaserkin posted: »

More than half the people in Belgium speak Flemish, a Dutch dialect, so Katjaa can be Belgian.

• has anyone seen "scumbag lee" on youtube is pretty funny, it would be funny when all the episodes for season 2 are released they should make a scumbag clementine video, i think it would be funny.

• KILL CHUCK! AGAIN!

Michael7123 posted: »

Originally posted on this forum.

• I love Kenny :c

This one is for y'all Kenny haters out there.

• I like my fictional daughters to be a hue of rich dark roast.

Many people think she was asian because of her almond shaped eyes. Lots of people from mexico or Peru have almond shaped eyes, too (e.g. Cesar

• Why does this remind me of Ollie from Family Guy?

• the kid will just be like christa's there one sec gone with no trace the next..

or clem has to either deliver the baby if she goes in to labour or cut it out of her..

Rebecca's kid is going to be an alien chestburster, just you wait and see.

• edited December 2013

Alt text

this was what helloworld123s link lead to i figured this would be more convenient its by sandikarakhim on deviant art.

http://sandikarakhim.deviantart.com/art/TWD-THE-GAME-Aaah-382268174 Just look at it.

• It's a Glock = polymer frame... I wouldn't use the butt... I'd mack him with the slide... But still...

Not to mention the butt of the gun would have worked too. Doug was way more defenseless.

• Thanks! This is much easier. :)

Hershel posted: »

this was what helloworld123s link lead to i figured this would be more convenient its by sandikarakhim on deviant art.

• edited December 2013

Scumbag Nate

• I so wish this was in game.

Viner16 posted: »

I remember a similar thread back on the old forums and this was on it. Forgot who originally posted it though

• lol he was so ignored even the walkers just passed him up lol So I guess Doug was like you know what F**k this group they left me to die. conclusion Doug made it to a tropical paradise and found a way to make the walkers serve a positive purpose, like plowing the land for crops and rotating mills for electricity etc

Because hardly anyone took notice of him and only 23% saved him (Including me, Dough-bros for life!).

• lol yes im glad im not the only one. another one im guilty of Is
    Lee Hey Duck you Hungry
    Duck :)
    Lee sorry

dan290786 posted: »

hahaha I'm glad someone else picked up on this. It was hilarious and I also do this to get a laugh

• The Dead Among Us

Hbh128 posted: »

The Walking Fables.

• Lolll it says C Block on the wall.. ._. COCK BLOCKKK

Hbh128 posted: »

"So you say I got a dirty mind..."

• When she's sneaking up to the house and sneaks inside the house I though of the meta gear series
    The meme would be basically clementine being sneaky with some sort of joke. I don't know I don't make memes

be more specific..

• Well all we know is that he was convicted, and we've been down that road before.

• Lee > stomps > Rick. Overkill. Any time, any place.

• Vince anytime, you filthy zombies!

Vince's Presidential campaign slogan.

• edited December 2013

This fails on multiple levels... well, except for the editing. Nice effort, though.
    Alt text

GoldFish27 posted: »

(Made by me) https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Walking-Dead-Game-Fan-Arts/457888027663984?fref=ts

• I'm Dutch myself, and I can confirm that her name is used in the Dutch language, although her accent doesn't sound very Belgium-ish to me, I actually always thought she was from Germany.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.