Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• I crafted Shears.

It would say Ultimate Hoe then

• edited July 2016

Am I the only one who purposely acted like an idiot while trying to convince --------------- as the White Pumpkin?

"There was one significant detail, there were ENDER PEARLS in the chest!"

Therefore, you can make people NOT believe (s)he is the white pumpkin.

• Also, how old are the characters? I know the Old Order are some older people, but what about the main characters?

Ivor's like 40ish I bet...
    Jesse...Axel...Olivia...Lukas...Petra...maybe 15-17?

• Wait what?!

fancies posted: »

I crafted Shears.

• Ivor is too cool to be 40(ish).

Also, how old are the characters? I know the Old Order are some older people, but what about the main characters? Ivor's like 40ish I bet... Jesse...Axel...Olivia...Lukas...Petra...maybe 15-17?

• A bow is too cliché, and diamond tools are as well.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Wait what?!

• But how did you craft Shears?!

A bow is too cliché, and diamond tools are as well.

• I'm sure she's joking. You can't craft shears. Neither can you enchant your bow.

But how did you craft Shears?!

• AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

JimMate789 posted: »

I'm sure she's joking. You can't craft shears. Neither can you enchant your bow.

• Unless she traded something with a villager for it.

Petra gave the ocelots a nether star which is only dropped after killing a wither yet didn't know what Ivor was building when she saw the skulls and soul sand in his basement

• edited July 2016

Jesse has a Diamond Sword in ep 5 so people don't have to fight with whatever tool they crafted instead of the sword. Also he/she might've thought the ultimate sword was too valuable to take on adventures so he/she made a normal sword

This is pretty obvious, but between episodes 4-5 your sword texture changes from the cool one to the regular vanilla weapon, ORRRRR, there c

• I knew it. I know that in someones playthrough I saw that there is an option that Lukas doesn't come to help you at the end of Episode 4.

Fardanf posted: »

In episode 4, there are actually 3 choices of what could happen to Lukas; You could let him leave or keep him as usual, but, the last choice

• Waitwaitwait, Is Tatooine have two Moon when the night comes? Maybe two moon in Episode 6 also a reference to Star Wars

Am I the only one who purposely acted like an idiot while trying to convince --------------- as the White Pumpkin? "There was one signifi

• Wrong comment :P

Waitwaitwait, Is Tatooine have two Moon when the night comes? Maybe two moon in Episode 6 also a reference to Star Wars

• Once i saw John Cena In there

veddy posted: »

In the end credits...........there is the name "John Miller" ........IS THIS DONALD TRUMP???

• Agreed

NorthStars posted: »

I knew someone would say that but that doesnt count. reuben wasnt truly mentioned in memorial like in ep 5 and all other episodes had reuben. Jesse was just saying she liked pigs more as pets.

• I was thinking similar to that figure for Jesse, Olivia, Axel, Petra, and Lukas' ages. The age of the old Order depends on the span of time between their supposed fight with the Ender Dragon and when the Wither Storm was unleashed. It could span a couple of years or even a couple of decades.

Also, how old are the characters? I know the Old Order are some older people, but what about the main characters? Ivor's like 40ish I bet... Jesse...Axel...Olivia...Lukas...Petra...maybe 15-17?

• In the intro before they pop into the world, it shows a small cemetery with a bat hanging from the wood archway. The bat flies off and runs into Jesse's face when they land. Before the bat flies there are two views of the bat on the archway: one from afar at one angle, the other is up close from a different angle. The afar view shows the tombstone the invitation was on, and the invitation was there before the bat took flight and was run over by the landing adventurers.

• I think someone mentioned it (sorry!) but the ep 7 will make a reference to VR headsets?

• Did anyone actually take me seriously? Lol.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Yes, I did xD

Did anyone actually take me seriously? Lol.

• I don't know why, given the Goonies vibe I get off of the group but for some reason I always view them as 18-21 years old.

The Ocelots must be older anyway, given they have a dude with facial hair who doesn't look like a teen (for block people anyway)

• I think there's more. Minecraft PC Version 1.RV-Pre1 "The Trendy Update" (i.e. this years April Fools!) had a VR headset ('Reality Vision').
    You can see them in the Update's picture below :)Coincidence? I Think NOT!

Lazy_DC posted: »

I think someone mentioned it (sorry!) but the ep 7 will make a reference to VR headsets?

• Actually, speaking of VR Headsets, the version number in the corner, "HARPER v 1.0.43.10"
    Is that a reference to something? Or is that just a random number?

• It might refer to a Minecraft Update.

Actually, speaking of VR Headsets, the version number in the corner, "HARPER v 1.0.43.10" Is that a reference to something? Or is that just a random number?

• If they were teenagers, then they wouldn't have gone on this adventure because they're too young! I'm sure they're young adults.

• edited July 2016

Might be extremely obvious (unless you haven't died) but custom death message! "YAY!"
    xD
    You have been made useful!

• edited July 2016

When PAMA is defeated, she shows the 'Sad Mac' Logo Symbol.

PAMA run Mac OS confirmed!

Waah! PAMA is a Mac! Thank goodness I don't use that operating system!

Only joking ;)

• edited July 2016

During the fight with Petra (not sure about Lukas...) you hear her say this:
    "I honestly think you ought to sit down and think things over."
    It's a reference to the quotes from 2001: A Space Odyssey, the original quote: "I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over."

• Aging is confirmed: When you meet Harper, she has white hair, but in the frame where she is holding the little PAMA, she has brown hair.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

At the beginning of the episode during the intro, they're all portal hopping.

Eventually they come out of a portal, covered in snow, and Lukas has this to say:

Lukas: Brrr... ice lakes!

I sure wonder what that's a reference to...

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Also going along with HAL quotes, one of the lines when you're defeating PAMA:

My mind is going. I can feel it.

During the fight with Petra (not sure about Lukas...) you hear her say this: "I honestly think you ought to sit down and think things over.

• That got the biggest laugh out of me, easily the funniest part of the episode, hell, the whole series. Wonder how @Lilacsbloom feels?

Deltino posted: »

At the beginning of the episode during the intro, they're all portal hopping. Eventually they come out of a portal, covered in snow, and Lukas has this to say: Lukas: Brrr... ice lakes! I sure wonder what that's a reference to...

• I do get a Goonies vibe playing Minecraft: Story Mode, and a Story Mode vibe watching the Goonies. They might not be as old as you think.

xValkyx posted: »

I don't know why, given the Goonies vibe I get off of the group but for some reason I always view them as 18-21 years old. The Ocelots mu

• Please, the Goonies were kids when they went on their adventure.

JimMate789 posted: »

If they were teenagers, then they wouldn't have gone on this adventure because they're too young! I'm sure they're young adults.

• I know Martial Arts and I'm 'Merican

WillScotts posted: »

And let me guess, Isa is Japanese (Hence the martial arts) , Magnus is Caucasian, Reginald and Gabriel are African, Ivor is...uh all I can t

• edited July 2016

Too soon...

At the beginning of the episode during the intro, they're all portal hopping. Eventually they come out of a portal, covered in snow, and Lukas has this to say: Lukas: Brrr... ice lakes! I sure wonder what that's a reference to...

• Snow? Heck yeah! That is my favorite weather.

• Harper is the creator of the headset and PAMA.

Actually, speaking of VR Headsets, the version number in the corner, "HARPER v 1.0.43.10" Is that a reference to something? Or is that just a random number?

• Yeah Lukas says that too

During the fight with Petra (not sure about Lukas...) you hear her say this: "I honestly think you ought to sit down and think things over.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.