Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• Aww man! but I liked that sword/axe/hoe/shovel/pickaxe! XD

My thoughts were that the sword was only made powerful enough to destroy command blocks, which means it could kill any mob with like one hit or something because of its power but whatever I bet we'll never see it again lol

• edited July 2016

In episode 7 Petra probably was in her period :v (?)

(Don't consider that :v)

• Harper probably the "brain" of her group like Hermonie ,
    The first letter in "Harper" is H like Hermonie :D

KillFire598 posted: »

So, Harper's weird statue friends are named Ron and Harry. Ron and Harry. Harry Potter anyone?

• He possibly didn't have the resources required to dye the wool to a more realistic color, or it even faded with time.

I did think that could have been a reason. But they arent quite in the farlands... I guess a few blocks away is close enough. I also was thi

• edited July 2016

There is but she plays a minor role in both the books and movie.

• My reaction to this:
    enter image description here

Hana-san posted: »

In episode 7 Petra probably was in her period :v (?) (Don't consider that :v)

• XD

Sorry

Forget this ok :v

BeyondEnder posted: »

My reaction to this:

• There is but she plays no role in both the books and movie.

If you say there is Margaret, but you also say she doesn't role in the books or movies, then that means she never appeared!

RhysAndLee posted: »

There is but she plays a minor role in both the books and movie.

• Oh. Yeah, I'll fix that real quicks.

JimMate789 posted: »

There is but she plays no role in both the books and movie. If you say there is Margaret, but you also say she doesn't role in the books or movies, then that means she never appeared!

• nah, a giant storm that eats countless people, a computer that takes over everyone, plus Jesse already defeated many people like adien and cassy which is similar to hunger games villains, so I would say MC has much more dangers.

fancies posted: »

One could say the same thing for Hunger Games. Actually, I think the Hunger Games trilogy was even more dangerous than this.

• Not sure if anyone said this yet if it is right but in episode 5 when you are going down the stairs in the temple to get the treasure Petra says "this kind of reminds me when we first found the orders temple even if u choose not to save her from the witherstorm so if u choose that she has not even seen the temple.

• edited July 2016

enter image description here

Who is this random guy?

• Exactly that, a random guy.

Who is this random guy?

• Well Lukas did yell: "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" When he came out the portal.

So maybe that portal makes everyone look like a someone from like the 1800s-1900s

(I'm sorry, my history is rusty. :/)

Who is this random guy?

• Clearly a Old Builder. He attacked Lukas and tried to pass as him, but Jesse was average smart and realized it wasn't him.

Who is this random guy?

• Whoever he is, I love 'im.

Who is this random guy?

• I don't think so, probably an Overworld full of random people and one of them followed the gang into the Hallway.

Jessefan5 posted: »

Well Lukas did yell: "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" When he came out the portal. So maybe that portal makes everyone look like a someone from like the 1800s-1900s (I'm sorry, my history is rusty. )

• edited July 2016

It does look like the 1800s

Well Lukas did yell: "WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" When he came out the portal. So maybe that portal makes everyone look like a someone from like the 1800s-1900s (I'm sorry, my history is rusty. )

• I don't know why but when I first saw that guy I thought he was a magician from some magic world because the portal is purple so it kind of fits in.

AChicken posted: »

Whoever he is, I love 'im.

• Spoilers for HG below....

What about explosions from district 13, president snow? The hunger games itself? The quarter quell? The screwed up society that kills anyone who makes a cue or anything that could be related to a rebellion. Weird goopy stuff from mockingjay that hangs you and covers your body. Mutts. The monkey mutts in the quarter quell, the lizard mutts that took -'s life in the sewers? That's not enough for you?

NorthStars posted: »

nah, a giant storm that eats countless people, a computer that takes over everyone, plus Jesse already defeated many people like adien and cassy which is similar to hunger games villains, so I would say MC has much more dangers.

• Yeah, good point.

He possibly didn't have the resources required to dye the wool to a more realistic color, or it even faded with time.

• edited July 2016

no, because there are many monsters in minecraft, zombies, giant spiders, skeletons, just as many if not more monsters in mc than in hunger games, both hunger games and minecraft had to battle other humans/villains, so they are equaled, but minecraft wins it how since its not quite as realistic as hunger games, they can have things like giant storms that devour everything, hunger games main and biggest problem are just humans themselves, and minecrafts biggest problems are how most of the villains are not humans and are nearly impossible for anyone to beat other than jesse and the others, to be fair both live in dangerous worlds, minecraft has constant villains that are usually not human, in the newer hunger games the villains where mainly human like mr snow. both have deaths in each.

Spoilers for HG below.... . . . . . . . . What about explosions from district 13, president snow? The hunger games itself? The qu

• also, minecraft has dragons.

Spoilers for HG below.... . . . . . . . . What about explosions from district 13, president snow? The hunger games itself? The qu

• Maybe this guy is Phileas Fogg? :o Tho, I wish they let him join the party. xD

Who is this random guy?

• To all the people who think 15$ is a too much for 3 Episodes: You paid 25$ for 5 Episodes, 4 of them were 1 story, that means 20$ for 4 Episodes, and the 5th is 5$. Now, if you buy the 3 remaining Episodes, you will pay 15, plus the 5th Episode, which makes 20$! So you paid 40$ for 2 stories! drops mic

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

His name's Bob.

Who is this random guy?

• Exactly when I read reviews people say the price is too much but this game is like 10 hours long (with episodes 1-8 combined) and usually games like this are $60 for about 10 hours of gameplay so people are actually saving $20 and yet people still complain.

BeyondEnder posted: »

To all the people who think 15$ is a too much for 3 Episodes: You paid 25$ for 5 Episodes, 4 of them were 1 story, that means 20$ for 4 Epis

• but you don't live with PTSD in mcsm, do you? think about that?

no, because there are many monsters in minecraft, zombies, giant spiders, skeletons, just as many if not more monsters in mc than in hunger

• edited July 2016

maybe one of the minecraft characters have PTSD. who knows. in minecraft its not strange for them to see dragons or zombies, its normal too them, its a different story for hunger games, they both have difficulties.

but you don't live with PTSD in mcsm, do you? think about that?

• Ok so, every portal in every world leads to the portal hallway, but in ep. 5 the portal took you directly to sky city. Why?

• edited July 2016

lets all just take a moment and remember how ridiculous petra was being in the beginning of ep 7 tbh. If you didnt know, if you save her from the first mind controlled zombie you see when she asks for help, and then you talk to her afterwards and it gives you an option to talk about how they where arguing, she still asks for you to apologize for whatever wrong thing jesse apparently said to her, I mean was saving your LIFE not a big enough of an apology?!

• Will we see more of him? Such an intriguing character.

stirpicus posted: »

His name's Bob.

• My thoughts exactly

• Undertale :v?

I saw that in episode 8 gonna have a Undertale reference UwU

His name's Bob.

• edited July 2016

Telltale estimated about two hours per episode, it took me less than an hour and a half each.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Exactly when I read reviews people say the price is too much but this game is like 10 hours long (with episodes 1-8 combined) and usually ga

• If you send Lukas to help his friends in Ep 4 it turns out they weren't affected by the wither!

• Oh is his cousin named Jeff? Or is it Temmie?

His name's Bob.

• Probably because you didn't apologize back in the portal hall. I apologized then, and after fighting the zombie, the dialog question for her is "Are we cool?" and she would reply yes then.

lets all just take a moment and remember how ridiculous petra was being in the beginning of ep 7 tbh. If you didnt know, if you save her fro

• None of the other survivors were affected like Gabriel or Petra were.

If you send Lukas to help his friends in Ep 4 it turns out they weren't affected by the wither!

• I saw flying zombies on the bridge in Episode 1.

Another thing to add - once you're inside PAMA every quick time event you fail from this point onwards will actually be a death, the first i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.