Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• I found a Randy Tudor reference in episode 5!

Poogers555 posted: »

Also, did anyone find the banang?

• Okay, so why don't you post it? And if you are going to post it, make your own comment instead of posting it as a reply to a 1 year old comment.

Ttg lover posted: »

I found a Randy Tudor reference in episode 5!

• Are you ok? You seem to constantly be jumping out at people who had a simple misconception or just made a mistake... I'm all for making the right decisions and stuff too, but if you're going to be correcting people, try to be a little nicer?

Super1710 posted: »

Okay, so why don't you post it? And if you are going to post it, make your own comment instead of posting it as a reply to a 1 year old comment.

• Well, they just have to travel very far until they find a source.

Harper said "PAMA started to get rid of all the water it could find" and PAMA controlled mobs were basically everywhere (Even when in the mi

• What about the water used to destroy PAMA? I'm sure the townspeople could grab a couple buckets and go from there.

Besides, it's Minecraft. You don't really need water to survive.

JimMate789 posted: »

Well, they just have to travel very far until they find a source.

• I'm not trying to be mean, although after re reading the comment, yes it didn't come out nice at all. It's mostly the way I said it, I wasn't trying to be offensive and I read it diffrently in my head, but on the internet the only way people can judge the tone of a comment is words. And I made a poor selection of words.

kmatie posted: »

Are you ok? You seem to constantly be jumping out at people who had a simple misconception or just made a mistake... I'm all for making the right decisions and stuff too, but if you're going to be correcting people, try to be a little nicer?

• But MCSM is different. Things change, like when people die they don't respawn.

What about the water used to destroy PAMA? I'm sure the townspeople could grab a couple buckets and go from there. Besides, it's Minecraft. You don't really need water to survive.

• I've always thought MCSM was just in hardcore mode.

(If you die, the world is lost to you and you don't respawn)

But MCSM is different. Things change, like when people die they don't respawn.

• Yes, but as I mentioned above it's s bit more compliated than that. For example, in episode 7 (Depending on a dialogue choice) Jesse can get knocked out by a blow to the head. But in the original game you can't get knocked out and attacking with your fists is as weak as you can get. Also thirst is mentioned in Minecraft story mode, where after Lukas falls out of the grinder he says "At least I'm not rsty anymore." You could say that the characters behave a lot more like real people. There are literal diseases / illnesses (Wither sickness) and they even need to take bathroom breaks. (Gabriel mentions poo in episode 3, yes it's ridiculous it exists in the Minecraft universe...)

I've always thought MCSM was just in hardcore mode. (If you die, the world is lost to you and you don't respawn)

• :(

He didn't mention Petra or Gabriel, or even episode 4, Finding Dory isn't even related to MCSM (Nevermind the thread itself) and his second comment doesn't make it clear about what he's talking about at all.

• Maybe they aren't in the actual universe that most minecrafters play on. Maybe they're in an alternate universe, just like how there was 2 moons in Episode 6's world. Who know, Jesse's universe could require a lot more self-maintenance than other worlds, and maybe in PAMA world there's no need for water.

Yes, but as I mentioned above it's s bit more compliated than that. For example, in episode 7 (Depending on a dialogue choice) Jesse can get

• Possibly Resource for Episode 1 Map, you know, when someone creating a custom map, the map always come with Resources.zip that contains Custom Textures and Blocks, and also the Sound Effects/ VO Sound. Maybe Episode 1 using custom Resource?

fancies posted: »

resource pack?

• lol double post glitch

But i understand what's the meaning of Dory image that FuzionGamer post: Dory has a Short Term Memory Lost, in Episode 4 of MCSM, Petra/ Gabriel had Amnesia, plus when he/ she did remember one thing when he/ she trapped inside the Wither Storm, its always fading from his/ her mind and starting to forgot again. That's what we usually call as Short Term Memory Lost

He didn't mention Petra or Gabriel, or even episode 4, Finding Dory isn't even related to MCSM (Nevermind the thread itself) and his second comment doesn't make it clear about what he's talking about at all.

• No, not what I'm saying. In animation, they have the freedom to draw, or create anything. They don't need to stick to the traditional minecraft resource pack (not just resource!). I'm saying in minecraft, you can recreate those banners with a resource pack.

Possibly Resource for Episode 1 Map, you know, when someone creating a custom map, the map always come with Resources.zip that contains Custom Textures and Blocks, and also the Sound Effects/ VO Sound. Maybe Episode 1 using custom Resource?

• Actually that isn't short term memory loss. IF it were short term memory loss then Petra Gabriel would've forgotten things from after they got amnesia. But they only forgot everything before they got sucked into the wither storm and occasionally remember a small detail and then it fades away. But that's not short term memory loss as if it was, again, they would've have forgotten things that happened after they came back. Also, like I said before, he didn't mention Petra Gabriel, or episode 4. His comment wasn't even related to the thread itself.

lol double post glitch But i understand what's the meaning of Dory image that FuzionGamer post: Dory has a Short Term Memory Lost, in Epi

• edited August 2016

That wouldn't really make sense and would be inconsistent with everything else we've seen so far. Plus there isn't any evidence that the humans from other worlds are any different than the ones we see in Jesse's world.

Maybe they aren't in the actual universe that most minecrafters play on. Maybe they're in an alternate universe, just like how there was 2 m

• I'm not sure if anyone else pointed this out, but I believe this might be the first episode where you can die by making a choice! When you and Ivor need to get down the cliff, if you choose Benedict's crown or the white pumpkins mask instead of ender pearls, Ivor gives you a funny look, and you die. And, if you do nothing, Jesse covers his eyes as if that will make the zombies go away, and you die. Its super funny.

• I think you're right. I love Jesse's look as well, it's like "We're screwed, but at least I still have my sense of fashion!".

I'm not sure if anyone else pointed this out, but I believe this might be the first episode where you can die by making a choice! When you a

• Hey, it's just a thought.

That wouldn't really make sense and would be inconsistent with everything else we've seen so far. Plus there isn't any evidence that the humans from other worlds are any different than the ones we see in Jesse's world.

• edited August 2016

Ivor looks completely confused. That's my favorite part. XD I bet he was thinking WHO CARES ABOUT FASHION WERE GONNA DIE!!

MMeister123 posted: »

I think you're right. I love Jesse's look as well, it's like "We're screwed, but at least I still have my sense of fashion!".

• Wait wait wait! I was looking at my profile, and looking at my choices, and then it said "Episode 4: desperate measures"?? Was that the episodes original name?

• Ok then

Actually that isn't short term memory loss. IF it were short term memory loss then Petra Gabriel would've forgotten things from after they g

• Yeah, and they forgot to change it, must be appeared as "A Block and Hard Place" but maybe there is a coincidence so its named "Desperate Measures"

Wait wait wait! I was looking at my profile, and looking at my choices, and then it said "Episode 4: desperate measures"?? Was that the episodes original name?

• Yeah, Jesse just covers his / her eyes and accepts his / her fate. They didn't even need to use ender pearls, it looked safe to just jump down the blocks sticking out from the mountain.

I'm not sure if anyone else pointed this out, but I believe this might be the first episode where you can die by making a choice! When you a

• In case you were wondering what happened to Jesse's enchanted weapon.

enter image description here

. @stirpicus has been answering questions about MCSM a few days now, so if you have a question yourself or want to read some interesting stuff and his thoughts about Minecraft, you should check out his tumblr blog.

• Did you mean when you defeated PAMA?

When Jesse's Gang leave PAMA's core Ivor does some kinda move.

• Extremely interesting, thanks for the link!

Pipas posted: »

In case you were wondering what happened to Jesse's enchanted weapon. . @stirpicus has been answering questions about MCSM a few days

• Extremely interesting, thanks for the link!

Pipas posted: »

In case you were wondering what happened to Jesse's enchanted weapon. . @stirpicus has been answering questions about MCSM a few days

• I also think they wouldn't have to be hungry since they didn't eat while chipped.

What about the water used to destroy PAMA? I'm sure the townspeople could grab a couple buckets and go from there. Besides, it's Minecraft. You don't really need water to survive.

• Short Term Memory Loss?

What is this?

• yep, Possibly he talking about Petra/ Gabriel Short Term Memory Loss when she/ he gets sick by Wither Storm and had Amnesia, but its not related to MCSM XD

Short Term Memory Loss?

• But wouldn't the effects of being chipped (Being all powerful, not having to eat etc.) wear off after they get unchipped?

I also think they wouldn't have to be hungry since they didn't eat while chipped.

• A little bit of a coincidence: v0.14 update for Minecraft: Pocket Edition had tipped arrows for every different potion in Minecraft. After TorqueDawg was killed in Episode 6, CaptainSparklez did say that tipped arrows were fairly new. The MCPE update that had tipped arrows was available almost a week before Episode 6 was.

• edited August 2016

I have no ideas if this was pointed out yet, cause I am new to MC. However if you try really hard , in episode 5 credits, in Special Thanks there is written "John Cena". I will try to upload my own screenshot

enter image description here

EDIT : DID IT! *so proud of myself *

• [removed]

I have no ideas if this was pointed out yet, cause I am new to MC. However if you try really hard , in episode 5 credits, in Special Thanks

• [removed]

I have no ideas if this was pointed out yet, cause I am new to MC. However if you try really hard , in episode 5 credits, in Special Thanks

• This was posted more then 100 times already, but you're new to MC, so it's fine.

• [removed]

• [removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.