Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• One of Axel's quotes, "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is sad." Refers to Jesus from the Bible who says, "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

• I think that was pointed out already, but it's definitely one of my favorite Axel quotes. :)

JimMate789 posted: »

One of Axel's quotes, "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is sad." Refers to Jesus from the Bible who says, "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

• I can't remember. Which episode did he say that from again?

One of Axel's quotes, "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is sad." Refers to Jesus from the Bible who says, "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

• First episode, if you choose to let your statue burn down and pick "We'll get them next year" or something similar to that.

I can't remember. Which episode did he say that from again?

• Yeah, but someone thought the reference was from a TV Show, but this is way older than that. So this is the main source.

Tohabath posted: »

I think that was pointed out already, but it's definitely one of my favorite Axel quotes.

• In the booth that has the large Order Amulet banner at EnderCon, the person running that booth looks just like Mojang's Jens "Jeb" Bergensten.

• Wow. Do you have an image?

In the booth that has the large Order Amulet banner at EnderCon, the person running that booth looks just like Mojang's Jens "Jeb" Bergensten.

• The Loader Bot from Tales from the Borderlands also made a similar quote.

• Apparently telltale didn't bother making a female Jesse portrait in the White Pumpkin mansion

enter image description here

• It's on Android, unless the device starts to glitch during play.

Apparently telltale didn't bother making a female Jesse portrait in the White Pumpkin mansion

• edited November 2016

WARNING NOT FOR KIDS
    ()
    the lukas part is actually kinda true

• Hey, it's that guy from "If Undertale was Realistic", or whatever that series was called.

NorthStars posted: »

WARNING NOT FOR KIDS () the lukas part is actually kinda true

• How do you upload an offline photo?

Wow. Do you have an image?

• enter image description here

How do you upload an offline photo?

• OMG Best funny animation ever hahaahahhahaa

Tohabath posted: »

Hey, it's that guy from "If Undertale was Realistic", or whatever that series was called.

• edited December 2016

I just about died of laughing when looking at these pictures AND the quotes combined!!!

Kateis posted: »

Turns out, you can really mess with Petra when crafting that sword.

• Huh. I never really realized that.
    But weren't the people alive?

Abeille posted: »

If the Witherstorm really kills everybody that is taken by it, then MCSM has an incredibly high death count.

• Jesse's the alchemist, Lukas is the architect, and Petra is the warrior.
    At least in my opinion. It varies from person to person, but that's what most people seem to think.

MarteenPyro posted: »

I really can't get over the feeling that the amulet might glow with the color of the member of the Order when they hold it in their hand. It

• edited December 2016

I posted that waaaaaay before we learned that the Witherstorm didn't actually kill the people it captured.

RebekahTPE posted: »

Huh. I never really realized that. But weren't the people alive?

• Haha. I never realized that!!!
    You can't forget any enemies that might be in the portals in the intro of Episode 7!!!

NorthStars posted: »

Jesse is a wanted man/woman. Countless mobs (enderman, skeletons, zombies, ect), a giant witherstorm, PAMA, Aidens group (still applies), The whole town of BoomTown, Cassie, and now the new enemies in ep 8 want Jesse dead

• This comment was before episode 7

RebekahTPE posted: »

Haha. I never realized that!!! You can't forget any enemies that might be in the portals in the intro of Episode 7!!!

• I would think the OId Order of the Stone is maybe in their mid-to-late thirties or maybe early 40's.
    I would think the New Order of the Stone is maybe 18-22.
    Of course, that's just what I think.

fancies posted: »

Also, how old are the characters? I know the Old Order are some older people, but what about the main characters? Ivor's like 40ish I bet... Jesse...Axel...Olivia...Lukas...Petra...maybe 15-17?

• No, it's an actual reference YouTuber. Dan changes his hair a lot.

MyBroKenny posted: »

My theory is his hair could be changing depending on his mood.

• XD It also says "Mom, Dad..."
    "The Rhode Island Stirpes" (They spelled "stripes" wrong)
    "Moylan's Brewery"

collboy600 posted: »

Thread: in the credits of episode 5 it says specical thanks to jhon cean and other werid names I am not jokeing check yourself at 2.16

• Or gabriel + burial hehe

• Did you know that the package "The Complete Adventure" is the cover of a men's version of our hero? I noticed availability in Poland.

Men's version of the box

• already know, and still searching every Game Shop in Indonesia to find this but its pretty rare XD

Linkyop posted: »

Did you know that the package "The Complete Adventure" is the cover of a men's version of our hero? I noticed availability in Poland.

• Original Season Pass disc case had it two-sided. The side with male Jesse was on the visible outside at the stores, but you could switch it so the female Jesse side was on the outside after you purchased it, if you wanted to.

Linkyop posted: »

Did you know that the package "The Complete Adventure" is the cover of a men's version of our hero? I noticed availability in Poland.

• I chose that as soon as I learned it was an option.

AChicken posted: »

Some of you might know this... (although only 2% chose this) When in the Death Bowl, if you stay silent instead of picking a name for you

• Losing the building competition multiple years in a row can get to you, don't judge me!

dojo32161 posted: »

Participating in the group jump at the end of the montage gives Jesse a happy look: However if you don't it looks like he'd rather be anywhere else than there.

• fistbump

AChicken posted: »

Oh yeah, I did that. It felt awesome to see all my griefer minions tremble before my mighty name... THE PIIIGG MAAASSSTERRR!!!

• So, you get a plot hole for trying to grab the cake.

If you go to the Witch Hut, Ivor bails the group earlier and doesn't defend them. If you steal the cake, the group will eat cake as they app

• In episode 5 why could you choose to bring axel or olivia with you if you didnt want to take petra with you on the portal adventure. They should of made a choice after Ivor tells you to meet him in the treasure room then you tell Olivia and Axel that your going to the treasuer room and then they start saying i want to come and Petra will say shell want to come then you will have to choose between the three of them to take to the treasure room with you they will end up coming on the portal adventure with . For example if you choose Olivia she will come with you but if you dont choose someone Petra will say "Guys to stop you all from arguing ill go" and i really wish you could choose between Axel and Olivia instead of Petra coming with you on the porta adventure

• Telltale doesn't make choices that big.

• Acheive250, agreed.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2017

If you smack into the piston at the beginning hub five times you'll get this exchange with Radar.

• edited July 2017

I swear to fucking god, I saw someone working in the gardens in champion city that looked just like Finch from Tales from the Borderlands. I'll update if I find a picture.

Actually.. That might not be Finch at all, I only saw him when i walked towards the door, then it was to late to see him again. But still, it's kinda finchy.

• Help Jack: Petra loses Ms. Butter.

Help Petra: Jack loses his bad eye.

captainivy1 posted: »

I swear to fucking god, I saw someone working in the gardens in champion city that looked just like Finch from Tales from the Borderlands. I

• What?

matteso586 posted: »

Help Jack: Petra loses Ms. Butter. Help Petra: Jack loses his bad eye.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.