Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• Holy shit yeah I wonder if that model was intentional.

captainivy1 posted: »

I swear to fucking god, I saw someone working in the gardens in champion city that looked just like Finch from Tales from the Borderlands. I

• Help Jack: Petra loses Ms. Butter.

Help Petra: Jack loses his bad eye.

Sorry, I accidentally replied to a previous comment.

• edited July 2017

You can spot Jack chilling in the house in the fair scene.

enter image description here

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

This is Nell's response if you don't build anything

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

At the underwater temple, you can continue building prismarine instead of the sea lantern, doing so will get Petra to hand you the ingredients until she gets tired of it and crafts it for you.

First time crafting it:

Second time:

Final time:

• Haha, that's pretty funny! The expressions make it.

dojo32161 posted: »

At the underwater temple, you can continue building prismarine instead of the sea lantern, doing so will get Petra to hand you the ingredien

• Has anyone heard the dialogue during the final button mash part? I was close to hearing it but the person playing went up too fast...

• edited August 2017

Hmm... Strange...

I wonder if that means something.

• Lol, Stella model turned to Jesse.

• I can only assume the story line changed so that needed change to fit

• Petra is gone.........o no she is next.

• stella is wearing a different outfit like one for winter

• I noticed that change too the first time I saw it I kind of reminds me of the episode 6 key art in season 1.

• She might just not be on the thumbnail.....

Petra is gone.........o no she is next.

• Ha, nice find. I was wondering why you had the option of making prismarine when there was no use for it at all.

dojo32161 posted: »

At the underwater temple, you can continue building prismarine instead of the sea lantern, doing so will get Petra to hand you the ingredien

• Literally Unplayable

Perfection

• This game is full of these. (Female Jesse has male voice when fighting, for example)

Perfection

• Haha, I play on iOS so I don't see the sword icon in the right bottom, and I was curious why it changed the sword

Perfection

• JESSE IS STELLA CONFIRMED!!11!!!1

• That's a detail that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about I now have in my sights!

Sorry...

• Who else is reminded of the end of Tales From the Borderlands episode 2 when we chose who should destroy the clock?

• How so? They are very different outcomes and scenes.

matteso586 posted: »

Who else is reminded of the end of Tales From the Borderlands episode 2 when we chose who should destroy the clock?

• Depending on how what you said when Stella claims to be Jesse's rival, it affects one of the dialogue options once Jesse's group bump into her.

• This reminds me of a similarity from last season.

• I don't see what I'm looking for here. They're both stone swords.

Perfection

• edited August 2017

When Lukas asks you about Lluna, and if you say that you don't care for her; she'll end up biting and spitting at you at in every interaction you get with her.

• Yeesh.

When Lukas asks you about Lluna, and if you say that you don't care for her; she'll end up biting and spitting at you at in every interaction you get with her.

• Like with Beauty and Beast in The Wolf Among Us, does Petra's attitude towards Jesse depend on who you helped at the sea temple?

• You mean the "I'm not a fan" option

• edited August 2017

After rebuilding Reuben's memorial you talk to jack, then vos will bring up the fight with the admin. If you helped Petra in episode 1 and you say to jack that he helped too, he will get mad at you because he thinks you're being pity about him losing his eye, but if you saved him in episode 1 he will instead admit he was doing good. enter image description here

I know it isn't much but it does show that decisions really do affect the story

• Yeah, I like how in many recent series, dialogue interactions have been changing a lot more based on previous choices.
    Even in Guardians, failing the first QTE in EP2 can change one of the dialogue options. (From "Stop throwing stuff!" to "Why are you hitting me?!")

After rebuilding Reuben's memorial you talk to jack, then vos will bring up the fight with the admin. If you helped Petra in episode 1 and y

• edited August 2017

I don't know why, but a lot of titles in spanish for the episodes are the same as the ones from guardians of the galaxy (the telltale series)

"Héroe en casa" means "Hero in home" so it hasn't changed so much, but prepare yourselves...

"Bajo presión" means "Under pressure" wich is the title for episode 2 of guardians of the galaxy

"Más que un sentimiento" means "More than a feeling" wich is also the same title for episode 3 from GOTG

"Quién te necesita" means "Who needs you" wich is THE SAME title for episode 4 of GOTG!

"Por encima y más allá" means "Above and beyond" so this episode and Hero in residence are the only ones in spanish that have their original and respective name.

Weird, huh?

(edit): Bug/error/mistake reported!

• edited August 2017

Uhh.... Did someone from Telltale insert the wrong titles in Spanish for EPs 2-4??
    This seems highly coincidental and very strange. None of those titles accurately represent what it is in English apart from Episodes 1 and 5. Unless there is no way to represent titles such as "Jailhouse Block" or even "Below the Bedrock".

Shouldn't they be: (according to google translate..)
    EP2: Consecuencias gigantes
    EP3: Bloque de la cárcel.
    EP4: Debajo del lecho rocoso.
    or something similar to it?

Because this just seems like someone messed up. The similarities to GOTG are non-existent in English, but are exactly the same to GOTG in Spanish? That's very strange.

EDIT: Also I find it weird how the titles for EP1 and 5 are all in caps, but the others only start with a capital letter. Are you pulling my leg with this?

I don't know why, but a lot of titles in spanish for the episodes are the same as the ones from guardians of the galaxy (the telltale series

• Yeah, very weird.

AChicken posted: »

Uhh.... Did someone from Telltale insert the wrong titles in Spanish for EPs 2-4?? This seems highly coincidental and very strange. None of

• edited August 2017

And it's true, you can search for some spanish youtuber like Manucraft, you will see that in the start of his stream he is in the chapter menu and it's the same thing.

Yeah, very weird.

• edited August 2017

Maybe the titles for episodes 2-4 are not all in caps because of the copy-paste from GOTG

It seems that some person messed up

AChicken posted: »

Uhh.... Did someone from Telltale insert the wrong titles in Spanish for EPs 2-4?? This seems highly coincidental and very strange. None of

• It seems so.

Maybe the titles for episodes 2-4 are not all in caps because of the copy-paste from GOTG It seems that some person messed up

• Funny " I'm still getting used to fighting with only one eye " since his eye was already blind

After rebuilding Reuben's memorial you talk to jack, then vos will bring up the fight with the admin. If you helped Petra in episode 1 and y

Sign in to comment in this discussion.