Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• edited September 2017

she'll return to the home...

Super1710 posted: »

How do you know?

• edited September 2017

In Season 1 Episode 2, in redstonia in Ellegards lab, if you press the bat button a lot(around 5 times), it'll brake and bats will keep coming forever.

enter image description here

• Oh my gosh for a minute I didn't recognize this scene and I thought it was something from Jailhouse Block XD

ali1382 posted: »

In Season 1 Episode 2, in redstonia in Ellegards lab, if you press the bat button a lot(around 5 times), it'll brake and bats will keep coming forever.

• The cameos in the Prison I've figured out are...

• Narrator guy (forgot his name) is Red (played by Morgan Freeman) from "The Shawshank Redemption".

• Rob the painter is Bob Ross from the PBS series "The Joy of Painting".

• Oxblood is Hell Boy or Red from uh Hell-Boy

• edited September 2017

If you wait too long before choosing who to leave, you know, behind... the person asking grabs the other two and Jesse is left behind. After that I waited a long while and then I could only step out and get the bombs to go boom.

• Yeah I just recently saw that with SwingPoynt.

• edited September 2017

No way.... I spent probably 5+ minutes waiting, thinking on that and never got to that point. I was really torn on that decision. How long do you think you had to wait for it to occur?

• I don't have any pictures but Radar's shield had the order of the stone's amulet drawn in it

• In the opening credits to Episode 3, a lot of failed QTE's end with Jesse faceplanting and sliding across the floor, still killing the monsters with the speed built up. My favourite is the first failed prompt "Move arrow DOWN" where Jesse does an insane faceplant in front of the Golems, and trips them as he slides past. All the while his body is arched in a 90 degree position, making it hilarious as he slides along.

• After the creeper blows up the wall, you go through it and jack will say “oh yeah”
    http://i.imgur.com/zxddqAa.jpg
  • How will Petra/Jack and Nurm react if you accept the warden's offer?

• Normally, the same if you don't. But, Petra/Jack will mention that you're doing your associate thing and that you could try to get promoted. I think the options for that changes also.

matteso586 posted: »

How will Petra/Jack and Nurm react if you accept the warden's offer?

• lol most of us noticed that i think

After the creeper blows up the wall, you go through it and jack will say “oh yeah” http://i.imgur.com/zxddqAa.jpg

• edited September 2017

and was he responding to Radar or just randomly saying "Oh yeah"?

After the creeper blows up the wall, you go through it and jack will say “oh yeah” http://i.imgur.com/zxddqAa.jpg

• I don't know if this was brought up. If you defeat the snow golem in Episode 2 without getting hit, Jesse will say "flawless victory".

• Haha.. YES! Mortal Kombat reference! I love it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don't know if this was brought up. If you defeat the snow golem in Episode 2 without getting hit, Jesse will say "flawless victory".

• edited October 2017

Is that... Darth Vader force rage reference?

• I think your right it looks like it

• If Lluna is with you in episode 4, she is to the far right on the barbarian armor selection screen. If you talk to her, she digs up a gorgeous set of blue and gold armor which you can choose. The barbarian names it Golden Apple because she is hungry, but the game just calls it Golden Armor.

• What happens if you tell Petra that you'll always wait for her?

• She cries and hugs you

What happens if you tell Petra that you'll always wait for her?

• edited November 2017

What happens if you tell Petra that you'll always wait for her?
    She cries and hugs you

She does this regardless the choice. What really changes is that she says "I'll miss you" instead of "thank you" before hugging Jesse. Then the Your story is changing warning appears. I want to see what this choice will affect in episode 5...
    Edit: Oh, and she has a much sadder reaction if you promise to wait for her.

• You can prevent Jack from falling if you give the scavengers your sword.

• edited November 2017

The minute I knew that the characters's name was PorkChop I knew I was handing over my sword. So cute!

You can prevent Jack from falling if you give the scavengers your sword.

• “Porkchop” (one of the scavengers) is actually voiced by that one teacher from “Lab Rats” (don’t remember her name)

• Maile Flanagan is the actress.

SarniX posted: »

“Porkchop” (one of the scavengers) is actually voiced by that one teacher from “Lab Rats” (don’t remember her name)

• If you give the scavengers your sword, then the encounter with Ninja Ivor will be different. Well, the part before he removes the mask.

• If you abandoned Xara in episode 3 and don't give her the bed in episode 4 she will run through the portal before Jesse and crew and tell Jesse "now we are even"

• If you interact with the little pup at Fred's Keep (named Blocco) you can get him to play fetch. You can also fake him out by pretending to throw the bone. If you do this 3 times, he understands what you're trying to do and just stands in front of you, quizzingly.
    • If you jump on Fred's bed a few times, Jesse will say: "Okay, yeah, this is probably really disrespectful to Fred." Jumps once more, and stops.
  • edited November 2017

Also, "Your story is changing.".

If you abandoned Xara in episode 3 and don't give her the bed in episode 4 she will run through the portal before Jesse and crew and tell Jesse "now we are even"

• I think you'll find it says "your story is changing" not "you are story is changing"

Linkyop posted: »

Also, "Your story is changing.".

• He said "your story is changing" not "you are story is changing"

I think you'll find it says "your story is changing" not "you are story is changing"

• He didn't. He just edited his comment after I said that.

GLAtaDOS posted: »

He said "your story is changing" not "you are story is changing"

• If you bring Lluna instead of Nurm, Lluna will find a new armor.

• Kinda feel that it's slightly unfair to only be able to get that awesome armor if you bring Lluna.

ali1382 posted: »

If you bring Lluna instead of Nurm, Lluna will find a new armor.

• Hmm, hmm ok well, idk

He didn't. He just edited his comment after I said that.

• Nooo because it's how you want to play the story, it would be like everything goes to the same thing so they need to have where some choices give you benefits

Tekano posted: »

Kinda feel that it's slightly unfair to only be able to get that awesome armor if you bring Lluna.

• BUT MEEEEEEEE WANTT COOOOOOOOLL ARMOOOOR!!
    (plus what are the benefits for bring Nurm? Crying?)

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Nooo because it's how you want to play the story, it would be like everything goes to the same thing so they need to have where some choices give you benefits

• The benefits may not take place until episode 5, also you left lluna in the prison.... Game on you ?

Tekano posted: »

BUT MEEEEEEEE WANTT COOOOOOOOLL ARMOOOOR!! (plus what are the benefits for bring Nurm? Crying?)

• If you don't Agree to help the warden in episode 3. Radar somehow knows Xaras name before they ever meet her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.