Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• It probably wasn't

MegaXD posted: »

Funny " I'm still getting used to fighting with only one eye " since his eye was already blind

• edited August 2017

If you chose to leave Stella, she will distract the admin. Petra will then ask you what the plan is, if you choose the "we fight!" Option,Petra will take out her sword (either Miss Butter or the iron sword) and then the admin will roll his eyes and then take away the sword.
    enter image description here

• What happens if you tell her to run?

If you chose to leave Stella, she will distract the admin. Petra will then ask you what the plan is, if you choose the "we fight!" Option,Pe

• a few of them are episode ttls from a new frontier

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2017

That's the joke

Faith - The Wolf Among Us

Atlas Mugged - Tales from the Borderlands

Above the Law - The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

Around Every Corner - The Walking Dead

No Going Back - The Walking Dead: Season 2

vickytonner posted: »

a few of them are episode ttls from a new frontier

• edited August 2017

If you do, she says okay and just stands for a second. Then The Admin comes and asks you "You really think that would work on me? You've seen me right?" And then it continues as normally.

matteso586 posted: »

What happens if you tell her to run?

• edited August 2017

In episode 1, in Jack and Nurms Adventure Emporium, If the first time you have the choice and you pick the option to look elsewhere, then the second time you get the chance to and say We'll look Elsewhere, Jack realizes you already used that tactic twice but then says that there is something compelling about Jesse. Jesse makes a face at him while he says that.

• When you join lukas, most people made a bow to play the game, but you can also use a fishing rod instead and it will still work here is a video of someone who used a fishing rod enter link description here

• edited August 2017

This is hilarious XD In Season 2 Episode 2, Stella calls Lukas handsome – relevant scene here – and then when I put it together with this, it just makes me laugh

MarteenPyro posted: »

NOT MY PICTURES! And I don't know if anyone mentioned this before...

• That's what I used my first time ha.

When you join lukas, most people made a bow to play the game, but you can also use a fishing rod instead and it will still work here is a video of someone who used a fishing rod enter link description here

• In Season 2 Episode 1, if you go to the right of Stampy's house, there's a garden with a heart made of pink wool, and if you look at it, Jesse says 'What a lovely garden'. It's a reference to Stampylonghead's 'Love Garden' in his YouTube Lovely World videos (for people who haven't watched his videos :))

• In S2E2, when the third form of the Admin gives a new gauntlet to either Petra or Jack, the gauntlet is red like the color of the Admin. In comparison, Jesse's gauntlet was made of Prismarine like the Prismarine Colossus

• so, I guess the red means redstone?

• In episode 5's teaser, there's the admin, but with a brown hoodie with what looks like a bit of white hair, pretty much like Harper's hoodie, brown, with white hair, maybe she has a VERY important role in that episode, or she has something to do with the admin.

What do you think?

• The choice generator asked wether you supported Harper or not, so chances are that she might have an appearance

In episode 5's teaser, there's the admin, but with a brown hoodie with what looks like a bit of white hair, pretty much like Harper's hoodie

• Maybe Telltale reused Harper Model?

In episode 5's teaser, there's the admin, but with a brown hoodie with what looks like a bit of white hair, pretty much like Harper's hoodie

• there should have been turned to white and blue by the snowman

ali1382 posted: »

so, I guess the red means redstone?

• edited August 2017

In Season 2 Episode 2, when you want cheat admins game, if you don't craft diamond pickaxe, and craft another thing(like sword), Petra will say:Jesse, what are you doing? We can't use that! And then shulker will heat you and then you'll going to fly to the lava and Die:

• edited August 2017

When you fineshed rebuilding Ruebins place, and then quit the game, when back to the game, you will see what you build is not gone! this will help you get some extra blocks.

• must be some sort of bug or something but still comnes in handy if you need extra blocks

When you fineshed rebuilding Ruebins place, and then quit the game, when back to the game, you will see what you build is not gone! this will help you get some extra blocks.

• Agreed

must be some sort of bug or something but still comnes in handy if you need extra blocks

• Yeah, sometimes bugs are useful.

Agreed

• The humans become one with Pama whatcha means that human will live in the same conditions as pama.

• enter image description here

Did anybody say: USEFUL

Yeah, sometimes bugs are useful.

• I mean not useful

Helpful

• Lol.

• OH NO

• edited September 2017

I'm from future, you will use it in Episode 4.

xValkyx posted: »

Dunno. We haven't had to use it yet, so I don't know if we will in a future episode or not for something, but I think it stays in your inventory

• If vos takes damage in anywere the episode that red glow wont appear like when you usualy anyone gets damage in the game because hes the admin that's why he dosent take damage.

• Run for life!!

OH NO

• No, in Episode 1, when he was falling in that Obsidian thing in sea temple, when he fall, the red glow will appear.

collboy600 posted: »

If vos takes damage in anywere the episode that red glow wont appear like when you usualy anyone gets damage in the game because hes the admin that's why he dosent take damage.

• Vos: /gamemode c

collboy600 posted: »

If vos takes damage in anywere the episode that red glow wont appear like when you usualy anyone gets damage in the game because hes the admin that's why he dosent take damage.

• /gamemode c? I think you meant 1.

Vos: /gamemode c

• that is the command for creative imgane if jesse became the admin after deafting the admin ne could just spawn a new ruenben

/gamemode c? I think you meant 1.

• I meant just episode 2.

No, in Episode 1, when he was falling in that Obsidian thing in sea temple, when he fall, the red glow will appear.

• He can't, in creative mode, you can't respawn mobs, you can just spawn new mobs. I liked Rueben, but somethings better happen, And it's better for him to stay died.

that is the command for creative imgane if jesse became the admin after deafting the admin ne could just spawn a new ruenben

• You will use it in Episode 4.

• Nope, but in season 2 yes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.