Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• edited August 2016

Why did it post 5 times?!

I have no ideas if this was pointed out yet, cause I am new to MC. However if you try really hard , in episode 5 credits, in Special Thanks

• This was posted more than 5 times, but you're on mobile, so it's fine.

BeyondEnder posted: »

This was posted more then 100 times already, but you're new to MC, so it's fine.

• But then Super is correct

yep, Possibly he talking about Petra/ Gabriel Short Term Memory Loss when she/ he gets sick by Wither Storm and had Amnesia, but its not related to MCSM XD

• And you posted the same comment 5 times

This was posted more then 100 times already, but you're new to MC, so it's fine.

• Sobs because the weapon is destroyed

Pipas posted: »

In case you were wondering what happened to Jesse's enchanted weapon. . @stirpicus has been answering questions about MCSM a few days

• Yeah thats the question

Why did it post 5 times?!

• Phone bug :p

Yeah thats the question

• Oh well, what can you do then. Still I feel kinda bad because I pointed out something which was as you state ,pointed out hunderts of times...

Phone bug

• Maybe he was too startled by all the zombies to climb the vines. Maybe he was paralyzed by fear so Olivia grabbed him.

joy12327 posted: »

When we reach at the order of stones temple I saw that Ruben can grab wall grass to reach upwards. But in episode 4 in the far land, that maze wall Ruben can't use those wall grass to reach upside? Ruben was in Olivia's hand.

• I'll take that as a piece of information I need to remember. :)

• There was a thread that Super1710 made and that we discussed it too. Like things that should have been deleted and such. This photo was in it.

Super1710 posted: »

Extremely interesting, thanks for the link!

• I don't know if this is truly real or not, but apparently Lukas along with his old design he was supposed to be a dancer rather than an ocelot

• idk and idc what he was meant to be, but it's funny
    funny picture
    http://prnt.sc/cerl7p

NorthStars posted: »

I don't know if this is truly real or not, but apparently Lukas along with his old design he was supposed to be a dancer rather than an ocelot

• thats not funny.

idk and idc what he was meant to be, but it's funny funny picture http://prnt.sc/cerl7p

• He looks Irish.

idk and idc what he was meant to be, but it's funny funny picture http://prnt.sc/cerl7p

• edited September 2016

This is really old but the way that Female Jesse's voice actor says "aha!" Plus Ivor's face and the awkwardness of the situation makes me crack up every time xD

Skip to 29:41, it's hilarious :D

I'm not sure if anyone else pointed this out, but I believe this might be the first episode where you can die by making a choice! When you a

• nope, just a theater geek.

I don't know if this is truly real or not, but apparently Lukas along with his old design he was supposed to be a dancer rather than an ocelot

• And the way the camera dramatically zooms in after Jesse says "aha" adds to the funniness! XD

This is really old but the way that Female Jesse's voice actor says "aha!" Plus Ivor's face and the awkwardness of the situation makes me crack up every time xD Skip to 29:41, it's hilarious

• Yeah and the face she makes when she used the Eversource Crown aswell XD

And the way the camera dramatically zooms in after Jesse says "aha" adds to the funniness! XD

• edited September 2016

Doesn't that tophat guy (the one who accidentally follows you instead of Lukas) looks like Jean Passepartout? enter image description here enter image description here

• lol exactly same XD

Lazy_DC posted: »

Doesn't that tophat guy (the one who accidentally follows you instead of Lukas) looks like Jean Passepartout?

• The camera actually zooms in omg XD what a way to go!

This is really old but the way that Female Jesse's voice actor says "aha!" Plus Ivor's face and the awkwardness of the situation makes me crack up every time xD Skip to 29:41, it's hilarious

• where did you get that from

CryingOnion posted: »

nope, just a theater geek.

• Nice find!

Doesn't that tophat guy (the one who accidentally follows you instead of Lukas) looks like Jean Passepartout?

• The lines that PAMA says when Jesse is pulling the heart out are almost word for word for HAL 9000s deactivation.

• Jesse is a wanted man/woman. Countless mobs (enderman, skeletons, zombies, ect), a giant witherstorm, PAMA, Aidens group (still applies), The whole town of BoomTown, Cassie, and now the new enemies in ep 8 want Jesse dead

• WOW!

• WAIT A SECOND! Then does that mean the Ender Dragon is back?

Pipas posted: »

In case you were wondering what happened to Jesse's enchanted weapon. . @stirpicus has been answering questions about MCSM a few days

• When giving Hadrian one of your items for a deal, none of them work except for the Redstone Heart. But, if you do choose the others you get insight on what they are before you're forced to choose again. Here are the other options:

Sword: Hadrian scoffs at your offer.
    Enchanted Flint and Steel: He mentions they have hundreds of these already in chests at their castles.
    Eversource Crown: This gives you no superpowers whatsoever, apparently the Old Builders just put them on the Eversource chickens to tell them apart from the normal ones.
    White Pumpkin mask: Hadrian mentions it is worthless, and "whatever Cassie told you about that thing, it's wrong." So, Cassie is an Old Builder confirmed?

• Well, I only knew that the Redstone Heart would make them be "WOW" so I showed it to them instead of anything else.

• Near the end of the episode when Hadrian and Jesse are on the obsidian bridge Hadrian says "Ta Ta for now bucko", this is likely a reference to Tigger from Winnie the Pooh who Jim Cummings also voices as "Ta Ta for now" is one of Tigger's catchphrases.

• NOW we're asking the questions here!

• edited September 2016

Now I'm no expert on Monty Python and the Holy Grail, nor have I actually seen it (yet) but I do know about a few unique scenes in it. So... Is Tim from episode 8, who is depicted as amazing and super powerful, a reference to this?

I know the one from Minecraft Story Mode wasn't an enchanter but both are depicted as being incredibly powerful and people expect them to have super epic/crazy names but instead it's just Tim rather than something like Destroyer of Kingdoms or something like that.

• I bet it randomly chooses for you.

• I think Tim referred to someone else.

• I agree

I bet it randomly chooses for you.

• edited September 2016

Turns out that the Ushers name is also Reuben.

enter image description here

Also this was the episode with the most nods to girl Jesse with even a dialogue option changing to refer to Jesse as a girl if you're playing as her.

Also I just wanted to share what happens after you roast Em

• edited September 2016

My favorite was the first part (The Usher part), because when I noticed that the Usher's name was Reuben, I was like:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.