Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• Did I only notice, or did the gladiators have longer swords (no. don't make that joke.) Than usual in Minecraft? Looks like you'd have to use 3 diamonds/iron/stone in the crafting table to make one...

• If you talk to Sebastian, is there a way to get Slab to return Lukas' diary? I didn't talk to that miner. And Sparklez and DanTDM talked to that miner, and they didn't get Lukas' diary back.

• I imagine that is just Telltale taking artistic liberties, similarly to how they did with the different body types that original Minecraft does not have.

Did I only notice, or did the gladiators have longer swords (no. don't make that joke.) Than usual in Minecraft? Looks like you'd have to use 3 diamonds/iron/stone in the crafting table to make one...

• crap i talking to the miner

• You know if you went to Settings>Credits did it show the credits for all future episodes, or did they get added?
    http://prnt.sc/cjdru2
    http://prnt.sc/cjds2k

• Pretty sure they were added because if they added them before the episode was out it would spoil all the new characters it would say Jim Cummings as Hadrian then that would spoil a new character for people.

You know if you went to Settings>Credits did it show the credits for all future episodes, or did they get added? http://prnt.sc/cjdru2 http://prnt.sc/cjds2k

• Petra had detected Whither Sickness in episode three and continued to grow worse with each passing chapter. In fact, she had gotten so sick that Jesse actually had to determine wether or not she should continue her journey. After she was cured, it was only mentioned in the beginning of episode five, which could commonly cause players to completely forget her sickness and focus on who she really is. This was a smart idea because players are able to experience the real Petra instead of the Petra who was too sick to display her fighting skills and sense of humor. Any objections or other things players may have forgotten?

• This isn't something that happened in the game but Job posted on twitter that there was a Minecraft Story Mode poster on South Park :p.

• I forgot the next season of South Park is out. I'm suprised they put minecraft story mode in there I thought they would put regular minecraft in it that's really cool!

OzzyUK posted: »

This isn't something that happened in the game but Job posted on twitter that there was a Minecraft Story Mode poster on South Park . https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/777912525954220036

• Um, What!? South Park?! Hahaha, cool.

This isn't something that happened in the game but Job posted on twitter that there was a Minecraft Story Mode poster on South Park . https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/777912525954220036

• For me at least, when I rejected Em's deal for a team-up and had Ivor on my team before the race, he says: "Oh, we didn't need her anyway. Team Jessvor will crush them! Or is it team Isee?" Is this referencing all the shipping going on around here?

I doubt it.
  • If I had a choice, I'd make Jessvor cannon to troll people. XD
    It could be a reference to shipping or it could be a subtle pun for combining the names. Isee

AChicken posted: »

For me at least, when I rejected Em's deal for a team-up and had Ivor on my team before the race, he says: "Oh, we didn't need her anyway. T

• I did not notice that. I haven't even watched that part of the series.

• This has probably been mentioned before, but when you're just arriving at the building competition in Ep. 1 The Ocelots say "Oh look, it's the Order of the Losers", and you haven't even chosen a name yet.

• Nothing major, just a small detail. If you choose "Hi, 'Reuben'" during the scene with Hadrian and the rest, Jesse acknowledges Usher and doesn't call him' a random guy'.

• When you're walking around Hadrian's office, if you look at the bookshelfs, you will find another book by Soren called "A Man Forever Voyaging".

• One of Harper's quotes is, "...and I'll make this world great again!"

Is This Donald Trump?

• Maybe Soren could be an Old Builder, after all!

BeyondEnder posted: »

When you're walking around Hadrian's office, if you look at the bookshelfs, you will find another book by Soren called "A Man Forever Voyaging".

• #MakeMinecraftGreatAgain

JimMate789 posted: »

One of Harper's quotes is, "...and I'll make this world great again!" Is This Donald Trump?

• He's just combining the names. But Jessvor is also a ship name too.

AChicken posted: »

For me at least, when I rejected Em's deal for a team-up and had Ivor on my team before the race, he says: "Oh, we didn't need her anyway. T

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

I'll give an Internet cookie to the first person who can name what that's a reference to.

BeyondEnder posted: »

When you're walking around Hadrian's office, if you look at the bookshelfs, you will find another book by Soren called "A Man Forever Voyaging".

• lol

One of Harper's quotes is, "...and I'll make this world great again!" Is This Donald Trump?

• edited October 2016
    stirpicus posted: »

I'll give an Internet cookie to the first person who can name what that's a reference to.

Heyyyy you get an Internet cookie! :D

Pipas posted: »

Google is my friend.

edited October 2016

annnnd an accidental double post!

Pipas posted: »

Google is my friend.

• enter image description here

stirpicus posted: »

Heyyyy you get an Internet cookie!

• "The Wall just got 10 blocks higher!"

• And Donald Trump wanted a wall.

• LETS BUILD A WALL

• edited October 2016

"We are going to to build a wall" - Donald Trump

Cooldude407 posted: »

LETS BUILD A WALL

• edited October 2016

Doesn't Slab look like another character from a different game? I can't remember. Some people on another website mentioned it, but it was lost.
    enter image description here

• Slab looks like the fat version of Gabriel lol

• I just discovered a detail. If you unchipped Lukas, and saved Petra instead of Ivor. Then Petra will thank you for saving her this time, and you get a chance to apologize for unchipping Lukas instead.

• Apologizing?

matteso586 posted: »

I just discovered a detail. If you unchipped Lukas, and saved Petra instead of Ivor. Then Petra will thank you for saving her this time, and you get a chance to apologize for unchipping Lukas instead.

• Yeah that happened to me too

I just discovered a detail. If you unchipped Lukas, and saved Petra instead of Ivor. Then Petra will thank you for saving her this time, and you get a chance to apologize for unchipping Lukas instead.

• IF you choose to unchip Lukas first. And save Petra instead of Ivor during Spleef. Do you understand a thing? Or at least look at the dialogue options?

Apologizing?

• edited October 2016

I haven't seen that type of dialogue. Because I saved Petra 2 times in the Adventure Pack.

IF you choose to unchip Lukas first. And save Petra instead of Ivor during Spleef. Do you understand a thing? Or at least look at the dialogue options?

• Yeah but Bigst unchipped Lukas first in episode 7 and when Petra said thanks for Jesse the option to apologize her for save Lukas first doesn't appears in his game... Just the option : " Of course I saved you! U are one of my best friends bla bla bla "

• This is just my opinion, but doesn't Slab look like the character from Skyrim?

• Hadrian might refer to the Roman Emperor Hadrian, who built a wall in Britian. Hadrian in MC:SM had a game called, "The Walls".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.