Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• not worth it, saving her life should have had been apology enough, but apparently you need to save her life 2 times for her to apologize, or in her way of a apology, say that the arguing was pointless and that shes over it, she was just ridiculous in ep 7.

Probably because you didn't apologize back in the portal hall. I apologized then, and after fighting the zombie, the dialog question for her is "Are we cool?" and she would reply yes then.

• They were all stressed, she happened to be the first to begin to crack under it.

NorthStars posted: »

not worth it, saving her life should have had been apology enough, but apparently you need to save her life 2 times for her to apologize, or

• Yeah when I first saw the survivors i wondered why none of them were infected maybe because the wither almost died in ep 3 but Gabriel/Petra were still infected it just makes no sense.

None of the other survivors were affected like Gabriel or Petra were.

• Well, watching closely in Episode 3, the Formidi-Bomb never made it inside the Wither Storm. It detonated in its face, the shockwave just powerful enough to break it apart, but it didn't even dent the Command Block.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Yeah when I first saw the survivors i wondered why none of them were infected maybe because the wither almost died in ep 3 but Gabriel/Petra were still infected it just makes no sense.

• The only thing I can think of now is Spongebob XD
    Thanks alot stirpicus

stirpicus posted: »

His name's Bob.

• Oops, I forgot to add this when I realized it. Harper's lab is decorated with multiple sea lanterns, which are made with prismarine shards and crystals, only obtained by killing guardians and elder guardians. Since nearly all of the water was removed from the world, this would include the oceans, where the guardians would be left flopping.

How many years would have passed on this world? Must've been many, to eliminate nearly all the water, including the oceans, and still have been made completely useful 'long ago.'

• edited August 2016

When Jesse's Gang leave PAMA's core Ivor does some kinda move.

• edited August 2016

If you choose to search through the witch's hut, you'll find a chest that has a Potion of Leaping. You can use the potion:
    A ) When you're in the maze, getting away from zombies you can jump up to the wall
    or
    B ) In Ep 4 when you choose something to build to get inside the Witherstorm, you can use the potion to get inside it. Reuben will jump on your back.

Also, if you choose to keep the cake you got from the old builders temple, you can give it to the Sky City citizen waiting in line to make some bread. (If you don't upset him) He'll enjoy the cake, then at some point say "I don't think I'll ever be happy again until I get another piece of... cake". Jesse then backs away slowly.

EDIT: Sometimes if you fail to slay a zombie you might die, or just fall into it. In Ep. 5 beginning when you jump over Axel you can screw that up and bump into him. He'll then punch the zombie into oblivion.

• And that one about the cake in Episode 5 is pretty dark because some of his dialogue implies that they are starving up on that patch of dirt.

kmatie posted: »

If you choose to search through the witch's hut, you'll find a chest that has a Potion of Leaping. You can use the potion: A ) When you're

• edited August 2016

When we reach at the order of stones temple I saw that Ruben can grab wall grass to reach upwards. But in episode 4 in the far land, that maze wall Ruben can't use those wall grass to reach upside? Ruben was in Olivia's hand.

• Wouldn't it be impossible to live in Crown Mesa? After PAMA discovered his weakness to water and got rid of it all how can the citizens survive now that there's no water?

• edited August 2016

-Double Post- :/

Super1710 posted: »

Wouldn't it be impossible to live in Crown Mesa? After PAMA discovered his weakness to water and got rid of it all how can the citizens survive now that there's no water?

• They just have to go on Harper's lab and pick some water there, so they can create an infinite water font on Crown Mesa.

Wouldn't it be impossible to live in Crown Mesa? After PAMA discovered his weakness to water and got rid of it all how can the citizens survive now that there's no water?

• But it's a secret lab, it's hidden so that no one can find it and kept a secret so no one attempts to find it. So that means they wouldn't even know of the existence of the lab.

MimoDX2 posted: »

They just have to go on Harper's lab and pick some water there, so they can create an infinite water font on Crown Mesa.

• Well, sure, they can't go on her lab, but Harper can still can go there to get water and bring it to the village.

But it's a secret lab, it's hidden so that no one can find it and kept a secret so no one attempts to find it. So that means they wouldn't even know of the existence of the lab.

• edited August 2016

But Harper left Crown Mesa at the end of Episode 7 because the people of Crown Mesa were angry and wanted her to leave and never come back. There really isn't any logical reason that Harper would go back to Crown Mesa.

MimoDX2 posted: »

Well, sure, they can't go on her lab, but Harper can still can go there to get water and bring it to the village.

• But she will return after we get home

• That's determinant. And they have been alive for supposedly years with PAMA. Water is used for farming, but it isn't necessary for survival. Some of the townspeople could have been forced to mine coal and cook food, perhaps the chickens that are behind the fence. Admittedly, taking the time to feed all of the townspeople is not very useful when there are plenty of zombies and skeletons to do work, but humans were probably efficient enough to keep alive somehow. They remember everything PAMA forced them to do, so they should be able to survive without water until Harper returns. At worst, they could just stay put to keep their hunger stable until she returns. The end of Episode 7 made it seem as if she was going to return to Crown Mesa after showing the Order the stairs. But I haven't played my mean save file yet, so I don't know if she plans on returning after the ending. Maybe she hopes to make amends? She does call the citizens of Crown Mesa her friends. She just had misguided good intentions.

But Harper left Crown Mesa at the end of Episode 7 because the people of Crown Mesa were angry and wanted her to leave and never come back. There really isn't any logical reason that Harper would go back to Crown Mesa.

• Maybe, the more closer victims to the Command Block, the more big chance victims infected and affected by Wither Storm

Creeper1846 posted: »

Yeah when I first saw the survivors i wondered why none of them were infected maybe because the wither almost died in ep 3 but Gabriel/Petra were still infected it just makes no sense.

• The difference between them surviving with PAMA and on their own is that PAMA gives the entity he controls more power in every way. Zombies and Skeletons don't burn in the daylight, do more damage, and have a lot more health. So hunger and thirst is probably not an issue. And if hunger wasn't an issue PAMA probably didn't make them get food and the only food they could make is a few cooked chickens and a ton of rotten flesh. So they would have no water, and food that's really bad for them. You say that water would be nesscasary for farming but not survival, that is true in the original game but in MCSM it's different. For example, around the beginning of episode 3 after everyone is sucked into the water in the grinder when Lukas comes out of the water he says "Well, at least I'm not thirsty anymore" so water is nesscasary to survive. It's similar to the way in Episode 7 depending on what you choose Jesse gets knocked out by a punch. You can't get knocked out in the original game and even if you could attacking with fists in the original game is extremely weak. With the end of Episode 7 she probably isn't going to return. Everyone wants her to leave and never come back. The people were her friends but probably not anymore because they all hate her for PAMA. And I'm pretty sure younhavebthe choice to say she had good intentions but I didn't try defend Harper at the end of the episodes so I don't know the reply (Presumably still angry)

Cendre posted: »

That's determinant. And they have been alive for supposedly years with PAMA. Water is used for farming, but it isn't necessary for survival.

• How do you know?

But she will return after we get home

• edited August 2016

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qZyT5fCzJ5k/maxresdefault.jpg who can see the mojang banner

• I do

who can see the mojang banner

• Ikr. I've seen it there since Episode 1 was released in October.

JimMate789 posted: »

I do

• I think they would get water from a nearby place

• But PAMA got rid of all the water.

I think they would get water from a nearby place

• i already seen it before, but still have no idea how they make a Redstone Banner, XP Potions Banner and Beetroot Soup Banner. Is this banner available/ Craftable in Normal Minecraft or just Minecraft Story Mode?

who can see the mojang banner

• I suppose you could make it, kinda. With an itemframe, that is.

i already seen it before, but still have no idea how they make a Redstone Banner, XP Potions Banner and Beetroot Soup Banner. Is this banner available/ Craftable in Normal Minecraft or just Minecraft Story Mode?

• How do you know?

But PAMA got rid of all the water.

• resource pack?

i already seen it before, but still have no idea how they make a Redstone Banner, XP Potions Banner and Beetroot Soup Banner. Is this banner available/ Craftable in Normal Minecraft or just Minecraft Story Mode?

• Plot convenience. Either that, or all portals work differently. I mean, at the the start of episode 7, the group come out through other portals, but at the end of the episode they just fall in to the room.

Pvtplays posted: »

Ok so, every portal in every world leads to the portal hallway, but in ep. 5 the portal took you directly to sky city. Why?

• Harper said "PAMA started to get rid of all the water it could find" and PAMA controlled mobs were basically everywhere (Even when in the middle of nowhere the desert was infested with them) If anything there is 100% no water on the surface, and any caves containing water I'm assuming were drained as the mobs were used to mine in caves as well. So your best shot at water is dig straight down and hope you come across a pool of water... Although it's more than likely you'll fall into a pit of lava...

How do you know?

• Short term memory loss my dear play short term memory lost

• How is this even remotely related to MCSM?

Short term memory loss my dear play short term memory lost

• edited August 2016

Remember the Beginning of Episode 4, where Petra/ Gabriel had an Amnesia and forgot his/ her name?

How is this even remotely related to MCSM?

• He didn't mention Petra or Gabriel, or even episode 4, Finding Dory isn't even related to MCSM (Nevermind the thread itself) and his second comment doesn't make it clear about what he's talking about at all.

Remember the Beginning of Episode 4, where Petra/ Gabriel had an Amnesia and forgot his/ her name?

• He didn't mention Petra or Gabriel, or even episode 4, Finding Dory isn't even related to MCSM (Nevermind the thread itself) and his second comment doesn't make it clear about what he's talking about at all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.