Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• Am I the only one who noticed that Aiden and Reginald sound the same? Are they played by the same VA?

• When you put away the amulet to locate the order at the map, it will still be in your inventory. (I noticed this in episode 2. I don't know if it's the case in episode 1.)

• I wanna no what happened to the lever I crafted in episode 1, I had it till the end of episode 4 but it was gone in 5 woodve made sense to have had it at the part were u have to make one, in fact I think Jesse comments on it, I was like "SONUVAB***H!!! NOW I CAN USE IT AND U TOOK IT AWAY FROM ME WTF?!" Plus does anyone no if u can examine the pig/pigman egg drawers? I got excited that I cood spawn a rueben 2.0 but didn't c a prompt and the cutscene cut me off bfor I cood try looking

• Do you remember at the second half of episode 4 when the gang had to find the enchanted book? A lever was needed to open the lava staircase, and if you made one in episode 1, then Jesse says something like, "Good thing I still have that lever from forever ago," or something like that. I can post a screenshot later if you don't remember.
    And with the spawn eggs, I looked all around but there is nothing to interact with in that scene, sorry. :(

Trew_Gun88 posted: »

I wanna no what happened to the lever I crafted in episode 1, I had it till the end of episode 4 but it was gone in 5 woodve made sense to h

• edited April 2016

Am I the only one who realizes that Aiden and Reginald are voiced by the same actor? True or not?

EDIT: Also do I think that Female Jesse and Isa look the same?

• Nope, don't think so.

AronDracula posted: »

Am I the only one who noticed that Aiden and Reginald sound the same? Are they played by the same VA?

• They really sound the same when they're both arguing in the throne room.

Nope, don't think so.

• I just checked and Aiden and Reginald don't have the same voice actor. Aiden is voiced by Matthew Mercer and Reginald is voiced by Sean Astin~

And yeah Isa and F!Jesse do look alike ° °

AronDracula posted: »

Am I the only one who realizes that Aiden and Reginald are voiced by the same actor? True or not? EDIT: Also do I think that Female Jesse and Isa look the same?

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Yeah though Matt Mercer DOES voice multiple characters in Story Mode, Reginald isn't one of them. :)

I just checked and Aiden and Reginald don't have the same voice actor. Aiden is voiced by Matthew Mercer and Reginald is voiced by Sean Astin~ And yeah Isa and F!Jesse do look alike ° °

• how did you get that dialogue?

Pipas posted: »

@InGen_Nate_Kenny That's the powerful stache dialogue. Made screen this time. :P

• You need to look at the guard closest to the inn 6 times.

Debbii posted: »

how did you get that dialogue?

• ah thank you very much ^^

You need to look at the guard closest to the inn 6 times.

• That should have been an achievement. Too bad it isn't :/

You need to look at the guard closest to the inn 6 times.

• Please do, I don't remember that scene at all

Cendre posted: »

Do you remember at the second half of episode 4 when the gang had to find the enchanted book? A lever was needed to open the lava staircase,

• I'm on mobile so here's a link.
    https://imgur.com/a/5mycF

Trew_Gun88 posted: »

Please do, I don't remember that scene at all

• Yeah I saw that in my cousin's game because she accidentally made a lever in EP 1. That was a cool scene.

Cendre posted: »

I'm on mobile so here's a link. https://imgur.com/a/5mycF

• Some names of the characters are Scandinavian according to one user here I forgot the username but there was a post about it.

• But in the Adventure Pass image it has Jesse's command block destroyer sword he couldn't leave it behind.

enter image description here

valnorth101 posted: »

They are different items . Jesse ditches the command-block destroyer weapon for a normal vanilla enchanted weapon.

• If you choose the speed potion in Episode 5, Jesse references Sonic.

Gotta go fast.

• lucariolu5 posted: »

If you choose the speed potion in Episode 5, Jesse references Sonic. Gotta go fast.

• That would be me takes a bow

JimMate789 posted: »

Some names of the characters are Scandinavian according to one user here I forgot the username but there was a post about it.

• I thought about that, but later i thought it was just anything anyone would say. But now i realized that this is not what people usually say.

lucariolu5 posted: »

If you choose the speed potion in Episode 5, Jesse references Sonic. Gotta go fast.

• YEAH!

MimoDX2 posted: »

I thought about that, but later i thought it was just anything anyone would say. But now i realized that this is not what people usually say.

• Guess not that much.

That would be me takes a bow

• :) Too much nostalgia.

JimMate789 posted: »

enter link description here

• Minecraft: Story Mode is the only Telltale game (in my experience) to use the smallest resolution in textures, that being 128x128.
  • Thread: in the credits of episode 5 it says specical thanks to jhon cean and other werid names

I am not jokeing check yourself at 2.16

• Randy Tudor Reference :D

@InGen_Nate_Kenny That's the powerful stache dialogue. Made screen this time. :P

• Its not cool to make fun of people's names.

collboy600 posted: »

lol

• edited April 2016

• What?

lol

• I saw a lot of people with the name Farjam. Just how far did the jam go?

lol

• Loll

I saw a lot of people with the name Farjam. Just how far did the jam go?

• U misspelled John Cena

Thread: in the credits of episode 5 it says specical thanks to jhon cean and other werid names I am not jokeing check yourself at 2.16

• What?

I saw a lot of people with the name Farjam. Just how far did the jam go?

• Episodes 6-8 have portals in the episode icon

• Everybody knows that! Why put spoilers!

• LOL GOTTA GO FAST

lucariolu5 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.