Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, MCSM edition

Comments

• When I saw Reuben dying, I was literally thinking to myself "Where the hell is a magical pocket watch when you need it?"

• Maybe...maybe it was the power of love. The Jesse x Reuben shippers didn't have enough strength so Reuben died, compared to Rhys and Sasha.

When I saw Reuben dying, I was literally thinking to myself "Where the hell is a magical pocket watch when you need it?"

• edited December 2015

enter image description here

Maybe...maybe it was the power of love. The Jesse x Reuben shippers didn't have enough strength so Reuben died, compared to Rhys and Sasha.

• Reuben x Jesse? That's disgusting!...............We all know it should be Reuben x Gared (aka "Pig Farmer" aka "Bacon Lovers")

Maybe...maybe it was the power of love. The Jesse x Reuben shippers didn't have enough strength so Reuben died, compared to Rhys and Sasha.

• All of the character death;s are due to hitting something fast and hard.

• hitting something fast and hard.

enter image description here

• enter image description here

hitting something fast and hard.

Thanks for the nightmares.

(Sadly, I don't remember who posted this picture, but to whoever you are ~ I'll follow you master!)

• If you go to the Witch Hut, Ivor bails the group earlier and doesn't defend them. If you steal the cake, the group will eat cake as they approach the Far Lands.

If you don't go to the Witch Hut, Ivor will defend the group and distract the Witch and the skeletons as the group run for the Far Lands.

• edited January 2016

So, I went back and replayed one of my save files and found a hilarious detail in episode 2. When you and the whole gang are back at the old temple and are trying to get the map to work again, after you go and talk to magnus, if you kind of just walk around taking your time, magnus will make impatient noises/comments at your idleness. In an attempt to get your butt movin'

''So, when you said you knew how to fix the map, was that just a lie?''

''-ahem- -AHEM!- Map?''

''Auuughhhh, this is getting SO. OLD''

''So boring, So Boring So boring..''

Magnus is a gift.

• Soren's knowledge of whether the Command Block was 'still out there' depends on what you say in the cave part in Episode 4. If you say 'You tell me' after the 'What went wrong?' line of Soren, he will ask 'So the Command Block is still out there?', implying that he doesn't know that it was still intact. Saying nothing will lead him to say, 'The Command Block is still out there!', which makes him knowledgeable of the fact that the Command Block is still intact. Not sure about the other choices though.

• I made a thread on it but I got to mention it was a friendSHIP pun intended but a friendship ship.

AdamGoodtme posted: »

Reuben x Jesse? That's disgusting!...............We all know it should be Reuben x Gared (aka "Pig Farmer" aka "Bacon Lovers")

• So, a question. Is there any way Axel can come with you to the Far Lands? Or does he stay at the cave no matter what? He stayed in my playthrough.

• I think he stays no matter what

AChicken posted: »

So, a question. Is there any way Axel can come with you to the Far Lands? Or does he stay at the cave no matter what? He stayed in my playthrough.

• Ah. The comment Olivia makes: "I wish Axel was here. He'd say a joke and then we'd all laugh." made me think that him staying was a determinant choice.

Poogers555 posted: »

I think he stays no matter what

• I noticed something interesting. If you tell Gabriel who has amnesia that Ellegaard is the greatest engineer, the game will say "Oh yeah. Ellegaard will remember that".

• Huh, obviously

If you go to the Witch Hut, Ivor bails the group earlier and doesn't defend them. If you steal the cake, the group will eat cake as they app

• Just to pick up I see you have 5 red stone blocks and 12 sticky pistons that happened to me too!

You can "craft" a stone shovel, but (unfortunately) nothing happens:

• I remember in the Ep. 4 trailer that Petra says, "Never stop fighting. I like that about you." How and when does she say that? I wasn't able to get that line from her in my playthrough.

• edited December 2015

u need to tolk red eyes petra in Outland labratory.
    sorry for bad eng im russian (водка матрёшка медведи)

I remember in the Ep. 4 trailer that Petra says, "Never stop fighting. I like that about you." How and when does she say that? I wasn't able to get that line from her in my playthrough.

• Funny how she said that even though she had amnesia

I remember in the Ep. 4 trailer that Petra says, "Never stop fighting. I like that about you." How and when does she say that? I wasn't able to get that line from her in my playthrough.

• Oh, in episode 1 when your at the slime booth at endercon getting the slime balls, if you look behind ya you see Lukas in line to get a slime ball, and he gives u one to help craft the slime block. :3

• I totally imagined Soren saying this to Ivor.

AronDracula posted: »

Huh, obviously

• She says that if you tell her to keep fighting, otherwise she wont. It makes sense...

IceKane posted: »

Funny how she said that even though she had amnesia

• You get them in the chest that has the diamonds and the sticks to craft the weapon, they're used later to build the thing that gets you into the WitherStorm.

Just to pick up I see you have 5 red stone blocks and 12 sticky pistons that happened to me too!

• Makes a redstone sword, lel

You get them in the chest that has the diamonds and the sticks to craft the weapon, they're used later to build the thing that gets you into the WitherStorm.

• Uhh, everyone knows that; you have to go to Lukas to even get that last slime ball...

Oh, in episode 1 when your at the slime booth at endercon getting the slime balls, if you look behind ya you see Lukas in line to get a slime ball, and he gives u one to help craft the slime block.

• In episodes 1 and 2, Olivia has earrings, but at the start of episode 3 onward, the earrings are gone.

• xD At first I didn't even see him.

IceKane posted: »

Uhh, everyone knows that; you have to go to Lukas to even get that last slime ball...

• Hey, I noticed that too. Maybe the storm took them or something

Tollulu posted: »

In episodes 1 and 2, Olivia has earrings, but at the start of episode 3 onward, the earrings are gone.

• Anyone else notice that the acronym for The Order of The Stone is TOOTS?

• DELETE THAT!!!!!!! NOW!!!!

hitting something fast and hard.

• omg

Anyone else notice that the acronym for The Order of The Stone is TOOTS?

• we need to spread this

Anyone else notice that the acronym for The Order of The Stone is TOOTS?

• Oh wow. I didn't even notice that.

Tollulu posted: »

In episodes 1 and 2, Olivia has earrings, but at the start of episode 3 onward, the earrings are gone.

• I felt like saying this, even though it has nothing to do with story mode. Here goes.

In the mod for Minecraft story mode they just can't seem to get some of the models right. Like gabriel, and axel (especially when they changed it.) ,and petra, and magnus and lukas and the wither storm(come on, mod! The command blocks are doing a better job than you! In short the mod needs a lot of work. Thanks for taking the time to read this pointless comment.....why haven't I taken this down yet?

• By the way take nothing up there for realsies, k.

Thadbot22 posted: »

I felt like saying this, even though it has nothing to do with story mode. Here goes. In the mod for Minecraft story mode they just can't

• Does anyone know what Petra says if you choose to fight on the bridge (back in Ep 1) and remind her about it (in Ep 4)?

• She says: "Wait, were you the one that was too scared to jump?"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.