Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• I think this ship is slowly killing me. I ship it so much, I just need more moments of them together. Not even all the art I can find on Tumblr of them is helping, I've even started writing a fanfic of them together, this really isn't good for my mind. :P

• Same here, If I don't get more moments I will slowly and painfully die.

Kateis posted: »

I think this ship is slowly killing me. I ship it so much, I just need more moments of them together. Not even all the art I can find on Tum

• I did something that might help me. I made a Lukas and Jesse sim on The Sims 4. I've done this before with other ships, it does help a little bit if I play as them.

Same here, If I don't get more moments I will slowly and painfully die.

• edited November 2015

I was going to do that with my Sims 3, but my computer is too old. :P
    Edit: I did recreate them on my sims 3 finally! But it can be VERY laggy.

I did something that might help me. I made a Lukas and Jesse sim on The Sims 4. I've done this before with other ships, it does help a little bit if I play as them.

• Well the next slide has both Jesse and Lukas as a central focus, so you may just get your wish ;)

I think this ship is slowly killing me. I ship it so much, I just need more moments of them together. Not even all the art I can find on Tum

• Does the lag kill your computer? :P

I was going to do that with my Sims 3, but my computer is too old. :P Edit: I did recreate them on my sims 3 finally! But it can be VERY laggy.

• edited November 2015

I hope so.

xValkyx posted: »

Well the next slide has both Jesse and Lukas as a central focus, so you may just get your wish

• My computer is too old for Sims now. I am thinking about getting a new one for Christmas or something. :T

Does the lag kill your computer? :P

• GASP

I DID THAT TOO AND I WAS EMBARRASSED TO TELL YOU GUYS

I made Olivia, Axel and Petra too btw. I also have a household of GoT characters. I like The Sims 2 and 3 better than 4 overall, but I find it much easier to make sims look the way I want them to in The Sims 4. My Rickard Morgryn looks just perfect.

I did something that might help me. I made a Lukas and Jesse sim on The Sims 4. I've done this before with other ships, it does help a little bit if I play as them.

• Do you have them on the gallery?

I've also made sims for GoT. I'd love to see them, I'd like to see what we did differently.

Abeille posted: »

GASP I DID THAT TOO AND I WAS EMBARRASSED TO TELL YOU GUYS I made Olivia, Axel and Petra too btw. I also have a household of GoT chara

• Hey poogs. You can always join the Jetra army :P Lukas being the groomsman

Poogers555 posted: »

Is it betraying if I was never apart of it?

• edited November 2015

Since I mentioned it I thought I would post it, here's the sim versions of Jesse and Lukas that I made. :)

enter image description here

I went with Lukas being the one to ask Jesse out but Jesse being the one kissing Lukas all the time. :P

• No, I didn't upload them to the gallery :/

I'm traveling right now so I won't be able to until tomorrow night. Some of them have custom content though (Mira uses a converted hair that was unavailable for adults, Morgryn uses a custom hair color and Jesse wears custom clothes).

Do you have them on the gallery? I've also made sims for GoT. I'd love to see them, I'd like to see what we did differently.

• Ah, Ok.

I don't know why but I never use custom content for my Sims. I think it's mainly because I had so many problems in The Sims 3 with it. So most of my sims clothes are make do but I guess it's ok because I want people to be able to download the sims since my YouTube channel is dominated by Create a Sim videos. :P

Abeille posted: »

No, I didn't upload them to the gallery I'm traveling right now so I won't be able to until tomorrow night. Some of them have custom con

• No.

I aint about, NONE of these blocks trying to play Tetris.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Hey poogs. You can always join the Jetra army :P Lukas being the groomsman

• lmao 10/10 for the metaphor

Poogers555 posted: »

No. I aint about, NONE of these blocks trying to play Tetris.

• Aww, they are adorable. lol

• That's so awesome! Now I wish I had the game so I could make female Jesse x Lukas or simply Petra!

• edited November 2015

mfw I saw Lukesse r34

• It probably wouldn't have happened if you weren't searching for kinky brick-on-brick action on tumblr

mfw I saw Lukesse r34

• This thread probably wouldn't have happened if you weren't Jaden Smith

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It probably wouldn't have happened if you weren't searching for kinky brick-on-brick action on tumblr

• Goodnight thread, and to anyone who is still alive. <3

• This ship is the best...
    That moment when you fall in the water or just go in Lukas waits for u
    That is freaking cute like omg

• N-no-no-no!
    The witherstorm started cuz of her in the first place!
    She traded with Ivor so he could spawn him in!

She can't be trusted, well i mean in my game she is dead xD

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Hey poogs. You can always join the Jetra army :P Lukas being the groomsman

• Well... it didn't start because of her.. and she's presumed to be dead in your game.

• You mean the scene thst you get back and then like "Who goes there? Jesse, is that you?"

I just wanna hug him and neva let go. I literally was like, AWWW when I saw that scene.

• no no no no no no NOOOOO!
    thats a little bit too much i think xD

• How is it too much? :P

no no no no no no NOOOOO! thats a little bit too much i think xD

• My computer is falling apart. :P

(is a laptop)

My computer is too old for Sims now. I am thinking about getting a new one for Christmas or something. :T

• Yes.

You mean the scene thst you get back and then like "Who goes there? Jesse, is that you?"

• With the boy jesse i prefer that but girl Jesse is just Lukas k?
    Otherwise you need to mess with me!

ZapThroat posted: »

Stuff,thangs.

• Thats the most cutest i ever heard someone say about a game character 'Their Pixels match well'
    You are a true hero

prink34320 posted: »

Their pixels match well

• Couldn't find a good video without subtitles and stuff so i!

D'awww got this with the boy Jesse..

fayescarlet posted: »

The cookie moment is where I fell in love. Like, handing Lukas the cookie needs to be gif'd. Wish I knew how to gif stuff. :v

• No or yes?

no no no no no no NOOOOO! thats a little bit too much i think xD

• edited November 2015

Give me a month to make this video..
    This song is gonna be a Jesse x Lukas ship video >:)

im probaly doing a little part of the song, i think 2:40 to 3:28 xD
    Click for song :)

• Thanks for the compliment :)

This thread probably wouldn't have happened if you weren't Jaden Smith

Sign in to comment in this discussion.