Comments

• That's why nobody is your follower. :/

lol I ain't no follower

• You don't know my life story!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

That's why nobody is your follower.

• This ship gives me life. <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Ain't no thread dying when there's Jesse x Lukas to be shipped.

• Wanna share it then? I'm all ears.

You don't know my life story!

• no she's 6969% diabetic

ariana grande 110% white then?

• It all started when I was born....

Wanna share it then? I'm all ears.

• this is becoming rhyiona 2.0

This ship gives me life.

• True. The thread already has 25 likes. Thanks kind people.

this is becoming rhyiona 2.0

• And?

It all started when I was born....

• Cool beans. xD

this is becoming rhyiona 2.0

• Wow

no she's 6969% diabetic

• Just wait till the whole squad comes over. Or you can also whore out like Green.

True. The thread already has 25 likes. Thanks kind people.

• There are still 4 episodes left, heh. Also Green did a good job on whoring out, might try that..in future.

Just wait till the whole squad comes over. Or you can also whore out like Green.

• ;) It will always be confirmed.

Lukas: Stay away from -- Jesse: I'm interested in someone else. fucking CONFIRMED

• That's about it

And?

• Okay so I know I said I would post all my Luke and Jesse screenshots about a week ago and never did. I have a one track mind and it was filled with Rhyiona. FORGIVE MEEEEEEE!

But I am going to post it tomorrow, since i've figured out a way how to xD I was scared in case the whole thread just went past 10 pages and i'd have to catch up D:

• Ayy,hope you didn't forget about me ;)

xValkyx posted: »

Okay so I know I said I would post all my Luke and Jesse screenshots about a week ago and never did. I have a one track mind and it was fill

• Nope :P but thank you for replying in case I had to search for your profile again to send it xD

ZapThroat posted: »

Ayy,hope you didn't forget about me

• enter image description here

Nope :P but thank you for replying in case I had to search for your profile again to send it xD

• @MarijaaNo7

enter link description here

Looks like we'll get some Lusse moments sooner than you think...

• ayy the trailer already out? dayum this is fast

Wolfenus54 posted: »

@MarijaaNo7 enter link description here Looks like we'll get some Lusse moments sooner than you think...

• Seriously... 2 episodes of the same series out in the same month. HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?! O.o

ayy the trailer already out? dayum this is fast

• development of a character

Seriously... 2 episodes of the same series out in the same month. HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?! O.o

• edited October 2015

Holy crap that was fast! O_O

Aaand of course people are still shitting on it on Youtube.... I really need to stop reading those comments.

As promised guys, here are a ton of Jesse and Lukas images from a few playthroughs I did. Sorry if some images are a bit weird between this and some other screenshots I took I ended up with about 800+ pictures to browse through and delete (the crap ones). I got tired looking through every single image and filtering them out so a few may be repeated,ect apologies in advance.

Here is the photobucket i made for them :)
    Jesse x Lukas Photobucket

Sometime next week I will upload any episode 2 moments I find :) so if you want any images just check the site and i'll update every once in a while.

@MarijaaNo7 enter link description here Looks like we'll get some Lusse moments sooner than you think...

• Wow, so that update I got was actually episode 2 going live? That was... suspiciously fast. But sorry Telltale, I'm still bitter over that TFTB finale, I'm not buying this one anytime soon. Though I guess I possibly will sometime in the future, since I'm a sucker for punishment, apparently. Might have actually fallen into temptation rn if I haven't spent a lot of money on the Fallout 4 season pass just days ago.

But hey, any Lusse moments this episode? Anything making it worth buying?

• edited October 2015

What was wrong with the TFTB finale?

Wow, so that update I got was actually episode 2 going live? That was... suspiciously fast. But sorry Telltale, I'm still bitter over that T

• His choices didn't entirely match up with what Telltale had in mind for Rhy's character in episode 5, so that pissed him off and causes him to walk away from anything Telltale touches.

• edited October 2015

Ohhh i'm guessing it's because he didn't get Handsome Rhys? :P

I got my Rhyiona so i'm peachy xD

J-Master posted: »

His choices didn't entirely match up with what Telltale had in mind for Rhy's character in episode 5, so that pissed him off and causes him to walk away from anything Telltale touches.

• Don't really wanna go into that and make a scene here, on another game's forum... Let's just say, I felt like the consequences of my choices were not really well executed. Kinda don't want to get burned again on the choices front, hence my reluctance to embrace Minecraft.

• Well I have yet to play this episode but apparantly your choices really do matter in this one because a lot of people have said that the first half of the game is entirely dependant on your choices from ep1 :) if it keeps it up however, I guess we just need to wait and see.

Don't really wanna go into that and make a scene here, on another game's forum... Let's just say, I felt like the consequences of my choices

• Actually, I feel the choices Telltale gave me didn't entirely match up with what Rhys' character was like in episode 5. And yes, it pissed me off. But I'm not 'walking away from anything Telltale' because of it, I'm just willing to accept their games are probably not what I'm looking for, as far as entertainment goes. I still think they make great games.

J-Master posted: »

His choices didn't entirely match up with what Telltale had in mind for Rhy's character in episode 5, so that pissed him off and causes him to walk away from anything Telltale touches.

• edited October 2015

Yeah, that's an issue that Telltale needs to get out of when it comes to writing these choice based games, there's not a great communicative balance with what the developers have in mind for the character or what the player has in mind for the character. TWD S1 (their magnum opus) kind of suffers from this as no matter how much of a dick you could make Lee, he still makes allies and Clem still has feelings for him by the end and he's still played up as the hero of the story. I think Telltale should just not put in the basic forms of choice in ALL of their stories, "Good, Bad, Neutral" if the story they're writing doesn't jive well with some of those choices. Anyway, that's all I'm going to say.

Actually, I feel the choices Telltale gave me didn't entirely match up with what Rhys' character was like in episode 5. And yes, it pissed m

• Over 300 comments guys!!!

• Thanks. C: Some of the pictures are from scenes I never even seen before. It's cool, there are lots of images, lots of moments.

Holy crap that was fast! O_O Aaand of course people are still shitting on it on Youtube.... I really need to stop reading those comments.

• You are welcome :) I also took some Petra/Lukas images for a friend so now I have 2 photobuckets to monitor XD

If there are any moments you wanna see that I didn't include feel free to ask :) I probably won't play ep1 again though for a while (playing it 5+ times in 2 weeks gets to you lol xD)

Thanks. C: Some of the pictures are from scenes I never even seen before. It's cool, there are lots of images, lots of moments.

• Must be tiring to keep track of everything. When I first saw ep 1 I totally shipped this from the start.

You are welcome I also took some Petra/Lukas images for a friend so now I have 2 photobuckets to monitor XD If there are any moments you

• Me too! it's really adorable.

It was tiring, but also fun seeing all the other little scenes between them x3 I love Lukas's grin.

Must be tiring to keep track of everything. When I first saw ep 1 I totally shipped this from the start.

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

Awww look at him so happy for Jesse being back :3

(sorry for the bad quality of the image)

• Ikr he is so adorable.

Me too! it's really adorable. It was tiring, but also fun seeing all the other little scenes between them x3 I love Lukas's grin.

• Too pure for this world <3

Ikr he is so adorable.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.