Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• Some think that he will be a traitor. Yea, right.

xValkyx posted: »

Too pure for this world

• edited October 2015

Lukas clearly cares about Jesse <3

enter image description here

(sorry for the quality, again, I'm getting these from youtube)

• A lot of people thought Luke was gonna be a traitor as well :P

I don't think we need to be suspicious of every nice character we meet.

Some think that he will be a traitor. Yea, right.

• True that. It's nice to have more nice characters for once. I wonder what might happen if Axel finds out about Lukesse...

A lot of people thought Luke was gonna be a traitor as well :P I don't think we need to be suspicious of every nice character we meet.

• 2fast4me

Wolfenus54 posted: »

@MarijaaNo7 enter link description here Looks like we'll get some Lusse moments sooner than you think...

• Sooooo, I haven't gotten around to actually checking the episode out but... any moments? I'm thirsty for these two.

• Yes, there are a few. Not too much though.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Sooooo, I haven't gotten around to actually checking the episode out but... any moments? I'm thirsty for these two.

• Wow, I've never seen that before °_° When was it?

• im here

this ship is juicy

Just wait till the whole squad comes over. Or you can also whore out like Green.

• all them Rhyionas coming over... this is a true family

Quiff posted: »

im here this ship is juicy

• jeez, look at all of you

• ohana ohana ohana!

all them Rhyionas coming over... this is a true family

• Aww he looks so happy that they are not dead!!! xD

• Fave moment of the whole ep lol

• I played it, and yes your choices matter A LOT.

Well I have yet to play this episode but apparantly your choices really do matter in this one because a lot of people have said that the fir

• ohana means no one gets left behind B)

Quiff posted: »

ohana ohana ohana!

• are you betraying this family?!

Poogers555 posted: »

jeez, look at all of you

• Is it betraying if I was never apart of it?

are you betraying this family?!

• Sooo screenshots won't be any time soon from me for episode 2 since for some reason when I get to a certain part after bringing Magnus back with us my screen completely freezes EVERY TIME. T__T

Yeah, not sure if re-installing the game will help or not but it sucks it will be a while before I get to play the episode :S

Though from what I HAVE seen, Lukas is especially adorable this episode.

• You are breaking our hearts, Poogs.

Is it betraying if I was never apart of it?

• Lukas is adorable in the Ep, but he always is adorable anyway. <3

Sooo screenshots won't be any time soon from me for episode 2 since for some reason when I get to a certain part after bringing Magnus back

• I think Lukas shouldn't be called a coward, since he actually show competent skill with his bow and arrows. :)

• The little happy bouncing up and down he does when you first see him again made me squee.

Lukas is adorable in the Ep, but he always is adorable anyway.

• Y'all need Lukas, pure Lukas, none of this Lukesse junk!

Some day you'll see that Lukas is too pure for any of this shipping!

Abeille posted: »

You are breaking our hearts, Poogs.

• I just wanna hug him and neva let go. I literally was like, AWWW when I saw that scene.

The little happy bouncing up and down he does when you first see him again made me squee.

• When you want to check your crush out but you don't want them to notice.

(sorry for the youtube quality)

• When you're at Soren's mountains, fail to jump. You'll end up with the endermans and Lukas will jump to help you :3

Wow, I've never seen that before °_° When was it?

• Yeah! I'm happy that he is willing to help now that he got a weapon. And if he really jumped down the Endermen pit to help Jesse and didn't just say that as an excuse to have fallen, that was incredibly brave of him (or reckless), since he didn't even know what was in that pit before jumping. What does he says if Jesse tells him it was reckless, by the way? The two playthroughs I saw that fell thanked him (and he said nothing).

He also tosses Jesse a bow if you didn't have one (like, if you made a fishing rod in Episode 1), which was nice of him. He didn't have a lot of screen time in Episode 2, but he was very helpful and adorable during all of it.

I think Lukas shouldn't be called a coward, since he actually show competent skill with his bow and arrows.

• What does he says if Jesse tells him it was reckless, by the way?

He doesn't say anything he just does this:

Yeah! I'm happy that he is willing to help now that he got a weapon. And if he really jumped down the Endermen pit to help Jesse and didn't

• edited October 2015

Aww. I wish he would say something. It looks kinda awkward that he doesn't say anything. He could at least say "You are welcome" when you thank him or "Don't worry about me" if you say it was reckless.

Kateis posted: »

What does he says if Jesse tells him it was reckless, by the way? He doesn't say anything he just does this:

• Lukas may be pure but, come onnn, Jesse and him would be sooo cute together.

Y'all need Lukas, pure Lukas, none of this Lukesse junk! Some day you'll see that Lukas is too pure for any of this shipping!

• Well, firstly there wasn't much time to say anything because of the Endermen but from the way he reacts, I think he's offended if you say he was reckless.

I didn't like saying it anyway, I don't want to offend him or be mean to him, this was my alternate playthrough and I was planning to be mean to him but I just, couldn't. :P

Aww. I wish he would say something. It looks kinda awkward that he doesn't say anything. He could at least say "You are welcome" when you thank him or "Don't worry about me" if you say it was reckless.

• This, is adorable.

When you want to check your crush out but you don't want them to notice. (sorry for the youtube quality)

• This ship sails itself.

This, is adorable.

• Tru dat.

This ship sails itself.

• Ohh~ I'm gonna change a bit my main save file just to get this scene. My Jesse needs to be saved by Lukas sometimes <3 xD

When you're at Soren's mountains, fail to jump. You'll end up with the endermans and Lukas will jump to help you

• I ship both of them, but there is a third shipmate whom both of them will fall for.

I call this ship.

S.S. Witherstorm. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• thank u

Ded thread.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.