Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• I always play it myself first, and then watch other youtubers play it.

Oh yea, I watched those videos.. I don't care about spoilers apparantly. I watch Dan a lot, so I was confused about the fake videos so, yea. The episode seems very long, and interesting.

• edited November 2015

Unless we happen to get Petra universally even if we saved Gabriel then why would he care so much about Gabriel rather then Petra, in my playthrough he has already had to deal with her being dead, I don't see Lukas changing so much over Gabriel's Sickness

Edit: I was half right!

I wouldn't say he was OOC, but it's juts a side of him that we haven't seen yet. He's paranoid and angry about what's going on with Petra. So, yeah.

• Well since we haven't seen anything on Lukas's reaction to Gabriel, only Petra, then there's a good chance that he won't be mad that Jesse's hiding what's wrong with Gabriel because they're close, but more because it can put the group in danger.

Unless we happen to get Petra universally even if we saved Gabriel then why would he care so much about Gabriel rather then Petra, in my pla

• Get ready for a time of your life kiddo ;)

WTF is r34?

• edited November 2015

this took me 2 god damn days to make click me

• :D

• This is amazing!!!

• I think Lukas is starting to understand that Jesse is trying to be a good friend and keep Petra's secret, and is more mad at Petra for wanting to keep it a secret in the first place. I don't think Lukas would care at all much if it were Gabriel.

I wouldn't say he was OOC, but it's juts a side of him that we haven't seen yet. He's paranoid and angry about what's going on with Petra. So, yeah.

• I just can't resist spoiling myself lmao. I always want to make sure I don't regret making certain decisions.

I always play it myself first, and then watch other youtubers play it.

• I believe what happened was Dantdm got a early copy of it and uploaded episodes too early and he had to delete them, but fake DanTDMs reuploaded those videos and now it's all over youtube. :P

Uhhhhhh, someone's already put up Episode 3 on their channel. I think it's The Diamond Minecart? Yeah, he uploaded 2 parts. So, I'm guessing that if you guys want to get to the episode earlier, then? Go ahead?

• edited November 2015

You know what they say. Male Shepard gets all the marketing fame but everyone still plays Female Shepard.

Just joking.

It seems that the shipping culture has grown lately out of bounds considering somehow even this game, people find something to ship in it.

I mean, Lukas x Jesse... Really? I guess Axel is such a bully that people feel bad to Lukas and want to give him love?

• I think most people ship them because of the cookie scene, and everyone feels bad for Lukas and all their interactions are just kinda adorable.

Clord posted: »

You know what they say. Male Shepard gets all the marketing fame but everyone still plays Female Shepard. Just joking. It seems that t

• So god dang cute!

• Bruh, when he did that, he made me laugh like crazy

You mean the scene thst you get back and then like "Who goes there? Jesse, is that you?"

• I also made thisclick me

• True dat

I think most people ship them because of the cookie scene, and everyone feels bad for Lukas and all their interactions are just kinda adorable.

• Yeah unless we get Petra universally and if you saved Gabriel you get him too? Plz be so

I think Lukas is starting to understand that Jesse is trying to be a good friend and keep Petra's secret, and is more mad at Petra for wanting to keep it a secret in the first place. I don't think Lukas would care at all much if it were Gabriel.

• Why are they ponies I'm laughing so hard

• The only thing i want in this episode that Lukas is like on the edge and almost fell and then you need to grab his hand to save him.

I'm scared Lukas might die

• yayayayayayayay!
    sorry that was me yaying because its november 23th.

one more day >:)

one more......

• And the endermen scene lolz,

I think most people ship them because of the cookie scene, and everyone feels bad for Lukas and all their interactions are just kinda adorable.

• lol

I believe what happened was Dantdm got a early copy of it and uploaded episodes too early and he had to delete them, but fake DanTDMs reuploaded those videos and now it's all over youtube. :P

• Idk

Why are they ponies I'm laughing so hard

• YAY

yayayayayayayay! sorry that was me yaying because its november 23th. one more day one more......

• No, Iballisticsquid also got the game early and accidentally did a gameplay walkthrough just like Dan did.

Only this time, he actually told Lukas the truth about how Petra is feeling, and this changes his attitude completley.

And while he is a bit paranoid, its definitely understandable with how everything is going down hill with Petra, whom he really seems to care about is showing signs of bad sickness.

• In that playthrough Petra is very presumably dead via the Wither Storm, I'm assuming Gabriel might have broke the bad news shortly after. Magnus and Ellegard Returned.

Additionally, Gabriel is part of the last hope of bringing Petra back, and at this point they have already lost the two members in episode 2.

Don't underestimate the power of stress in an apocalyptic looking scenario.

Unless we happen to get Petra universally even if we saved Gabriel then why would he care so much about Gabriel rather then Petra, in my pla

• One day is to much ;-; WANT DAT EPISODE NOW!

yayayayayayayay! sorry that was me yaying because its november 23th. one more day one more......

• ya

• Endermen y u ruin da moment???

And the endermen scene lolz,

• edited November 2015

Same. Time for some, SHIPPING.

• Cute. <3

My new fanart

• Omg I just watched that and he totally changed his attitude!!!!! We also got shipping moments. <3

• Agreed

The only thing i want in this episode that Lukas is like on the edge and almost fell and then you need to grab his hand to save him.

• enter image description here

• IKR

Pura420 posted: »

One day is to much ;-; WANT DAT EPISODE NOW!

• 10/10, I'm waiting for the Christmas sex tape.

My new fanart

• Yeah

Endermen y u ruin da moment???

• Endermen r so ruuuuudee. :P

Yeah

• lol XDDD

Eryka posted: »

10/10, I'm waiting for the Christmas sex tape.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.