Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• Hey can you draw them having sex under a Christmas tree?

kasumiwolff posted: »

lol XDDD

• Guys, I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but can we keep this as kid-friendly as we can, please?

I mean, the game is rated PG.

• Yeah

Abeille posted: »

Guys, I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but can we keep this as kid-friendly as we can, please? I mean, the game is rated PG.

• YAAAS

Eryka posted: »

10/10, I'm waiting for the Christmas sex tape.

• :-(

Guys, I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but can we keep this as kid-friendly as we can, please? I mean, the game is rated PG.

• We can try...

• He opens up if you tell him Petra is sick (I didn't watch a playthrough with Gabriel yet, but I assume it plays the same). He is pretty sure Petra is sick already, so it is a choice between being honest with him or not, not a choice between letting him know or not. He is feeling extremely guilty for what happened to her, and he is getting desperate to solve the problem to try to atone for that one moment he froze back in episode 1. That's why he is acting so weird. Telling him the truth gives you the chance to talk to him about it. He will be much kinder to Jesse if they tell him the truth, too. Petra doesn't seem to mind that you told him, by the way.

I can't blame Lukas for acting like this, I think it is a pretty reasonable and understandable way to act all things considered. I love how he and Axel are getting along now, too. We even get a pretty heartwarming dialogue between them if you tell Lukas to save Axel and Reuben while you save the amulet, with Axel thanking Lukas and telling him that he is "pretty okay" in his book (but Petra gets mad at you if you go after the amulet).

What is concerning me is that it seems like this is setting up a fight for leadership between Lukas and Jesse later on. I find it to be really petty to fight over who is going to lead and I would have absolutely no problem on letting Lukas lead, but I don't know if that will be an option, considering that you can't just hand him the amulet on the beginning of episode 3 to avoid that completely unnecessary fight (I was like... "really, Jesse? Why wouldn't you let Lukas hold it and try to make it work, why is that an issue at all? What's he going to do, eat it?").

MarteenPyro posted: »

I saw that too, I really hope he'll change and will act as he did in both episode 1 and 2. Maybe in the end of the 3rd episode he'll do some

• edited November 2015

I've already seen it 0///0(with petra)

tfw mc story mode rule 34 is gonna start popping up soon

• Oh snap

Okay, why didn't anyone post the cookie scene yet? I mean, come on people! It is the cutest scene in the entire episode. Oh, I also like

• Yes

ImUrban posted: »

Let's just hope Jesse x Reuben doesn't become a thing.

• AGREED

Was I high at the time I posted this comment or some shit? It doesn't make any sense

• cringeworthy comment I made ages ago

AGREED

• Well, i hate u steam, its not out yet :O
    I hope it comes out later on the day..

• I am so anxious it's like not even funny lol.

Well, i hate u steam, its not out yet :O I hope it comes out later on the day..

• I just played the whole episode and i cried, there are so many things going on i cant even!
    I guess this is a tiny spoiler from all the big things happening, you guys are right, this isnt the ship episode is was hoping for, Lukas is way outta line :/

• I know, a lot was happening, I just keep worrying about Lukas all the time. This ship is still strong.

I just played the whole episode and i cried, there are so many things going on i cant even! I guess this is a tiny spoiler from all the big things happening, you guys are right, this isnt the ship episode is was hoping for, Lukas is way outta line

• Be honest with him that he will be honest with you. It is the best thing you can do for now.

I just played the whole episode and i cried, there are so many things going on i cant even! I guess this is a tiny spoiler from all the big things happening, you guys are right, this isnt the ship episode is was hoping for, Lukas is way outta line

• Hopefully his attitude changes

• Every relationship has its ups and downs. Lukas isn't too bad if you are honest and trust him. Let's hope for the best in episode 4.

• If Lukas doesn't become normal again, I will cry. :''C

Hopefully his attitude changes

• Lukas was quite bad at the beginning of this episode but if you tell him the truth and support him when he asks you to then he acts much better around you.

• edited November 2015

True. He was just feeling guilty, sad, angry, scared, everything at once. Then he goes to meet his idol (I presume Soren the Builder is pretty important to Lukas, being a builder himself), who he sees as the last chance to save the world and maybe help fix the mess that he blames himself for (Petra/Gabriel's sickness/disappearance), and finds out that said idol is kinda on the nutty side. Poor Lukas needs a hug.

But as much as he needs a hug, I don't get why Lukas suddenly pulls Jesse's arm when the group enters the room where Jesse was with Soren.

Every relationship has its ups and downs. Lukas isn't too bad if you are honest and trust him. Let's hope for the best in episode 4.

• Lukas is just like: "My JESSE. MINEE."

• I think he saw the Endermen teleporting into the room so it was as a reflex.

• Hello. Yeah, I was very worried about Lukas. But if you tell him the truth, he lightens up.

xValkyx posted: »

Lukas was quite bad at the beginning of this episode but if you tell him the truth and support him when he asks you to then he acts much better around you.

• edited November 2015

I don't know, it was before the endermen started teleporting into the room. But maybe the endermen behind the glass startled him.

I have a pretty hard time reading these characters because of the art style, to be honest, so that reaction got me pretty confused. I mean, it was probably just a way of calling Jesse's attention to Gabriel/Petra, but it was still a strange way of doing so.

Not that I will complain if Lukas starts clinging on Jesse now, but just after that happened, he didn't seem so happy to grab Jesse's shoulder to walk in the middle of the endermen ("I guess if this is the only way we are gonna make our way back to that trap door..." or something like that).

xValkyx posted: »

I think he saw the Endermen teleporting into the room so it was as a reflex.

• edited November 2015

Yo, in the end slate for Episode 3 when the narrator says "fix broken friendships." The Camera showed Lukas with a horse.

Does this mean he plans on taking the storm solo?

• I was thinking about this, but only with him leaving the group or something. He probably feels left out, he's scared and a caring person (he's really worried for the sick person) and he might go on an adventure by himself, maybe to help killing the Wither Storm too as you said. We'll see, I really hope he won't get hurt since he's one of my favorites.

• I feel u

If Lukas doesn't become normal again, I will cry. :''C

• I was thinking that he was trying to protect her

Lukas is just like: "My JESSE. MINEE."

• Exactly.

I was thinking that he was trying to protect her

• Oh no, I have this bad feeling that Lukas and Jesse might argue over leadership and that Lukas might leave. Oh noo.... I hope that everything will be okay.

• edited November 2015

I literally almost cried after episode 3, knowing that Magnus/Ellegaard dies, and Petra/Gabriel losing their memory,It just turned my world upside-down, If it gets worse, I'm gonna quit the fandom

• Aww don't do that! It has to get worse before it gets better. That's how stories go, right? :)

• edited November 2015

Well, we go after him! And save him! And then he apologizes for being stupid! And then we joke about how he is the prettiest princess we ever rescued!

Come on guys, stick to the plan.

• edited November 2015

" I have a pretty hard time reading these characters because of the art style"

Yeah, to be honest as much as I love this series, I feel like the art style has some restrictions like when it comes to expressions and actions.
    Also I find it hard to enjoy the trailers because the style makes nearly all scenes look less badass xD

"("I guess if this is the only way we are gonna make our way back to that trap door..." or something like that)"

I'm pretty sure I never got that dialog :o did you tell him about Petra/Gabriel? I told him, and then let him lead and he started acting normal again. A complete contrast to how he was in the beginning of the ep.

I don't know, it was before the endermen started teleporting into the room. But maybe the endermen behind the glass startled him. I have

Sign in to comment in this discussion.