Lukas x Jesse THREAD - EP5 SPOILERS

Comments

• edited November 2015

Prepare your pitchforks and torches! >:C

If Lukas dies, we riot

• edited November 2015

For some reason, Ep 3 is giving me bad vibes and idk why. On the plus side, we made it to 11 pages of glorious comments.

• I saw an playthrough of Episode 3 and wow they basically changed completly Lukas character just to deny us this ship?

• How so early?

Also Lukas is supposed to be our rival, so considering he's been pretty universally positively presented so far it'd make sense that they show some negative stuff.

• The Diamond Minecraft, I think some youtubers get it earlier?

But in this episode he is REALLY out of character and the motive is really silly (imo).

Flog61 posted: »

How so early? Also Lukas is supposed to be our rival, so considering he's been pretty universally positively presented so far it'd make sense that they show some negative stuff.

• I saw that too, I really hope he'll change and will act as he did in both episode 1 and 2. Maybe in the end of the 3rd episode he'll do something heroic. But he can also be the way he was in the first half of episode 3 because his friends are were lost during the events with the Wither Storm. Also he knows something is up with our sick person, he might come around if we're honest with him.

The Diamond Minecraft, I think some youtubers get it earlier? But in this episode he is REALLY out of character and the motive is really silly (imo).

• I really hope so. He is my fav character and I don't want them to screw him up :(

MarteenPyro posted: »

I saw that too, I really hope he'll change and will act as he did in both episode 1 and 2. Maybe in the end of the 3rd episode he'll do some

• That's why I am gonna tell Lukas the truth, Lukas is just worried and scared. I feel so bad for him.

I saw that too, I really hope he'll change and will act as he did in both episode 1 and 2. Maybe in the end of the 3rd episode he'll do some

• edited November 2015

I'm watching that, I am very scared. But I still saw TONS of shipping in this episode.

• that is the best reply i have seen in weeks omg xD

I'm luvin dat outfit. Lukas better not die or I will rain F-bombs and destroy this universe. :P

• Lmao. :3

that is the best reply i have seen in weeks omg xD

• Me as well

That's why I am gonna tell Lukas the truth, Lukas is just worried and scared. I feel so bad for him.

• He's my favorite too next to Soren, but I have faith in Telltale, I just hope we'll get to know if he's worried about the other Ocelots - they were his friends... At least I think...

I really hope so. He is my fav character and I don't want them to screw him up

• Me too

That's why I am gonna tell Lukas the truth, Lukas is just worried and scared. I feel so bad for him.

• Oh meh gawd

Did You know that Lukas is not only perfection but also.... Nintendo Master? ilovelukas

• I just cant wait 3 days more, its too much, especially when TheDiamondMinecart got the episode early by accident and uploaded a video, then a fake account downloaded the video, then Telltale said it was an accident so he needed to delete the videos but the fake one just uploaded it, so the opnly thing i see when i watch the trailer is titels like this: BECOMING AN ENDERMEN? | Minecraft Story Mode | Episode 3 part 2 |
    It just makes me mad, the only thing i saw is the ' last time on mc sm ' thing.
    Its really epic tho, lol

Lmao.

• Oh yea, I watched those videos.. I don't care about spoilers apparantly. I watch Dan a lot, so I was confused about the fake videos so, yea. The episode seems very long, and interesting.

I just cant wait 3 days more, its too much, especially when TheDiamondMinecart got the episode early by accident and uploaded a video, then

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It's still pretty early, but I'll try my best to draw something..soon enough. Also, fanfictions and other fanart are always welcome, everybody! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Damn looks like my theory is falling into place with the storyline

• enter image description here
    This is what will literally happen to me if Lukas doesn't change

• I feel ya. Man, Lukas feels so different. I also hate it when Jesse and Lukas argue. But, there is some shipping too. It's kinda hidden.

This is what will literally happen to me if Lukas doesn't change

• lol, How dare you!

Damn looks like my theory is falling into place with the storyline

• If you take a look at my theory Parellels confirmed there is a chance they will have an extreme argument

I feel ya. Man, Lukas feels so different. I also hate it when Jesse and Lukas argue. But, there is some shipping too. It's kinda hidden.

• Better not.

If you take a look at my theory Parellels confirmed there is a chance they will have an extreme argument

• That's going to be a really different episode.

I can't wait, i just can't! The only thing i am doing is watching the trailer all over again, and again, and again, and again Idk why, b

Hail Petra x Lukas, the One True Ship.

• That's what I've been wondering too..

He's my favorite too next to Soren, but I have faith in Telltale, I just hope we'll get to know if he's worried about the other Ocelots - they were his friends... At least I think...

• Oh crep

If you take a look at my theory Parellels confirmed there is a chance they will have an extreme argument

Damn looks like my theory is falling into place with the storyline

• I luv u more. <3

Eryka posted: »

I love you

• Shut up, I love you way more <3 <3 <3

I luv u more.

• Yus

Tfw Lukesse will be confirmed.

• WTF is r34?

mfw I saw Lukesse r34

• Lol

Her name is Lily, Her life is a tragic story, being bullied for being different until shape comes along and they become friends, once Lily g

• Cool

Dont ask, i had nothing to do xD \

• Uhhhhhh, someone's already put up Episode 3 on their channel. I think it's The Diamond Minecart? Yeah, he uploaded 2 parts. So, I'm guessing that if you guys want to get to the episode earlier, then? Go ahead?

• I wouldn't say he was OOC, but it's juts a side of him that we haven't seen yet. He's paranoid and angry about what's going on with Petra. So, yeah.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.