Jacksepticeye!

Comments

• I know, staying silent for the last scene when it goes back and forth between Rhys and Fiona, it gets really glitchy. Also staying scilent kinda made no sense for it to say you shipped Rhys and Sasha.

AlphaLeague posted: »

Like I said. Its because that decision had an effect too. There's no real reason to randomly choose it on the final decision because its right before the final scene. Only thing I remember it having an effect is the final dialogue choice as Fi.

• How about this?

Rhyiona shippers support Rhyiona and Rhysha shippers support Rhysha.

It's a full proof plan amirite? Enough with the shipping wars guys! It's pretty damn exhausting.

• I agree. People can ship what they want and everything's cool.

How about this? Rhyiona shippers support Rhyiona and Rhysha shippers support Rhysha. It's a full proof plan amirite? Enough with the shipping wars guys! It's pretty damn exhausting.

• I agree. :)

How about this? Rhyiona shippers support Rhyiona and Rhysha shippers support Rhysha. It's a full proof plan amirite? Enough with the shipping wars guys! It's pretty damn exhausting.

• I think you people are just over sensitive, at least they're not calling each other out unlike TWD forum. It's all cool m8

• While I do agree with you there, shipping "wars" even as something as minor as this will get some butthurt. :P

ZapThroat posted: »

I think you people are just over sensitive, at least they're not calling each other out unlike TWD forum. It's all cool m8

• Didn't Tales come out in 2014 originally?

I don't know how it hasn't become known more in the time and "build up". Though, I guess the build up in between each episode isn't like TWD. Kinda a shame tbh.

CarL_J posted: »

Yes that was my point. It probably didn't encourage a lot of people to buy the game, but it did make the game much more "known" now than before, you can't deny that. Many people didn't even know what was it, lol

• Wait what?!

Checking

Oh hell...

I think you people are just over sensitive, at least they're not calling each other out unlike TWD forum. It's all cool m8

• edited January 2016

Yeah, I'm not even big on shipping but I support both. The one fans wanted amd TelllTale sneked in at the end. And the fleshed out one they intended. But honestly, I find Rhys and Fiona should be how they seem. Frenemies. They will be completed A-Holes to one another but also have great fun moments with one another.

• edited February 2016

Yep it came out in November 2014 if I remember right. Well a lot of people just thought of the game as a cashgrab and never even gave it a try, which is pretty sad because it turned out to be a GREAT game. And some other people somehow don't know that the game even existed, and like you said the build up between each episode wasn't like TWD or TWAU.

Didn't Tales come out in 2014 originally? I don't know how it hasn't become known more in the time and "build up". Though, I guess the build up in between each episode isn't like TWD. Kinda a shame tbh.

• September 2014

It was November.

Yep it came out in November 2014 if I remember right. Well a lot of people just thought of the game as a cashgrab and never even gave it a t

• Thanks, I edited it lol. My memory sucks :(

dojo32161 posted: »

September 2014 It was November.

• Pretty much, it's not that hard. Don't think i've ever argued about Rhyiona/Rhysha. Most-Nearly all people are cool. Just the selected few that choose to do so.

I'm a Rhysha shipper but I can still talk about Rhyiona. You know, like a non over sensitive person that hates things just for the reason to hate things.

But I applaud Rhyiona because have you seen the view on that thread! Some mad views man. Has to be the most viewed thread on something right? idk

• The bestest of frenemies 5ever

Yeah, I'm not even big on shipping but I support both. The one fans wanted amd TelllTale sneked in at the end. And the fleshed out one they

• To get back to topic: I Really Cant wait to See His Videos of EP. 4 And 5. hopefully it doesnt take that Long.

• I can definetely agree with that

The bestest of frenemies 5ever

• Waiting for his videos is nearly as painful as waiting for the episodes themselves to release. Actually no, nothing can come close to that pain and suffering...

GSSalvador posted: »

To get back to topic: I Really Cant wait to See His Videos of EP. 4 And 5. hopefully it doesnt take that Long.

• Yeah, I think it may be the most viewed thread on TTG forums. Like all of their games.

Pretty much, it's not that hard. Don't think i've ever argued about Rhyiona/Rhysha. Most-Nearly all people are cool. Just the selected few t

• Oh yeah,i remember the gap between ep 1 and 2,it was excruciating...but oddly enough i miss those times too.So many people were here theorizing future episodes,shipping theads were exploding after every episode....good times.

Waiting for his videos is nearly as painful as waiting for the episodes themselves to release. Actually no, nothing can come close to that pain and suffering...

• Yeah. Those were surprisingly pretty swell. The community is dying out... For now

buttstabber posted: »

Oh yeah,i remember the gap between ep 1 and 2,it was excruciating...but oddly enough i miss those times too.So many people were here theorizing future episodes,shipping theads were exploding after every episode....good times.

• That's prolly because this section got sunk to almost the bottom of the forum

coughcoughackgurkhackcoughwheeze bump the tales section up higher coughcoughcoughhackhackwheezeurkgak

Yeah. Those were surprisingly pretty swell. The community is dying out... For now

• Oh yeah that's right. Do we really need all that Batman speculation? And GoT... Or everything...

Deltino posted: »

That's prolly because this section got sunk to almost the bottom of the forum coughcoughackgurkhackcoughwheeze bump the tales section up higher coughcoughcoughhackhackwheezeurkgak

• Seems like he might upload EP4 tomorrow

enter image description here

• YAY!

Seems like he might upload EP4 tomorrow

• Missed a perfect chance to upload it on F17. Damn!

Seems like he might upload EP4 tomorrow

• But he responded on F17, sooooooo

F17HYPE

Missed a perfect chance to upload it on F17. Damn!

• Watching Jack's playthrough is what made me buckle down and buy the game for myself!

I got to where he noped out of giving Sasha the flower and decided I NEEDED to give her the flower myself. Now that I've completed my own very satisfying playthrough, I'm excited to watch him play the rest of it!

• Yep, next video is EP4. Gotta wait 2 more hours though :( or 3, I forgot his timings already lol

enter image description here

• 37:26

They would make a good couple. Maybe I should follow that thread along.

Jacksepticeye about Rhys and Sasha

• Not at all, I'm not okay with with Rhack, Gayperion, Fiasha, Rhoaderbot, Rher0, etc.

• 53:03

The feels... the fucking feels ;______________;

Catch-A-Ride ;-;

• If Jack teared up on the Scooter's part,episode 5 with all these fake deaths will mess him up so bad.CANT WAIT hueheuheueuhe

• Half of those exist... Why?...

Not at all, I'm not okay with with Rhack, Gayperion, Fiasha, Rhoaderbot, Rher0, etc.

• enter image description here

Let us all hope he doesnt get submerged into the darkness known as Rhysha.

37:26 They would make a good couple. Maybe I should follow that thread along. Jacksepticeye about Rhys and Sasha

• YES! Now I'm gonna go peel off more faces...

• Unfortunately yes, I've seen stuff for all of those things. I've even seen a Rhys/August and a Rhys/Axton one, I don't know why, but yeah, they exist.

Half of those exist... Why?...

• Lotys?

Not at all, I'm not okay with with Rhack, Gayperion, Fiasha, Rhoaderbot, Rher0, etc.

• Of course that's fine, I don't know anyone who wouldn't ship that.

Linnet posted: »

Lotys?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.