Jacksepticeye!

Comments

• I totally agree :) Also, I really like that every time I play a Telltale Game or watch someone else play it, something always changes. It's fun to notice those little differences.

Why not? It's fun to see different reactions to a game.

• edited January 2016

Exactly. I love watching playthroughs of Telltale Games especially to see the different choices and reactions. Also, sometimes Im undecided about buying a game, so I want to see a how it looks and plays. Other times, Ill get stuck on something and need a little help. Video playthroughs can be really good for that.

Why not? It's fun to see different reactions to a game.

• Let's Play's are one of the biggest things on YouTube. It's far more than just watching someone play a game.

Why would anyone watch someone play videogames? It's like being in cinema and instead watching the movie looking at people around you.

• It made me so happy that he decided to make a playthrough!

• When I saw that he uploaded his playthrough of the game, I got so unbelievably excited!

• Well, seems like his TFTB EP1 video boosted TFTB's sales a bit, atleast in Steam.

It went from Mostly Positive (not sure) to Overwhelmingly Positive:

enter image description here

And I'm not exactly 100% about this, but last 3 weeks when I checked the game in Steam it only had 5.8k or something reviews, now after the Steam Winter Sale and Jack's TFTB EP1 video it now has 6.8k (nearly 6.9k) reviews! (and most of them are positive)

The game is definitely more known now, which makes me really happy.

• it now has 6.8k (nearly 6.9k)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CarL_J posted: »

Well, seems like his TFTB EP1 video boosted TFTB's sales a bit, atleast in Steam. It went from Mostly Positive (not sure) to Overwhelming

• enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

it now has 6.8k (nearly 6.9k) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yeah I noticed that too that its not Overwhelmingly positive, now GoT needs to reach That overwhelmingly positive aswell to join the Telltale Kool Kid Club.

Well, seems like his TFTB EP1 video boosted TFTB's sales a bit, atleast in Steam. It went from Mostly Positive (not sure) to Overwhelming

• You missed an opportunity there..

Telltale Kool Kid Club.

Should have said "Telltale Kool Kid Klub."

"Telltale KKK"

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah I noticed that too that its not Overwhelmingly positive, now GoT needs to reach That overwhelmingly positive aswell to join the Telltale Kool Kid Club.

• Telltale KKK

That's racist.

Lol jkjk.

You missed an opportunity there.. Telltale Kool Kid Club. Should have said "Telltale Kool Kid Klub." "Telltale KKK"

• There was a reason I didnt .-.

You missed an opportunity there.. Telltale Kool Kid Club. Should have said "Telltale Kool Kid Klub." "Telltale KKK"

• Poogers555 posted: »

There was a reason I didnt .-.

• Moonman is love, Moonman is life <3

enter link description here

• Lol wut :V

• That is probably mostly from the Winter sales. Jacks video probably just encouraged some people to play for themselves instead of having it just sit around.

Then you have the fact that you could just have a bunch of people that played the game finally review it without zero influence.

• You're probably right but his video got 1.2m views so far, what I was trying to say is the game is more known now than before, which makes me pretty happy

That is probably mostly from the Winter sales. Jacks video probably just encouraged some people to play for themselves instead of having it

• Most likely, I will start watching this Jack dude because he is going to play through Tales Borderlands. LOL

• Thread: JackSepticEye

Good news, guys. Jacksepticeye, one of the most popular youtubers in the world, started playing Tales from the Borderlands. Enjoy watching.

• 3:15 ,

Im already liking this man.

dojo32161 posted: »

HANDSOME JACK IS BACK | Tales From The Borderlands - Episode 2 Atlas Mugged

• He liked EP1 more than EP2 a small bit, found that interesting. I preferred 2 over 1 but well opinions I guess. He's still really liking and loving the game, can't wait for his EP3 video which will probably be out in 1 week+

• Not going to lie, I was thinking either you or Green was going to say something about that. But don't get your hopes up, he still hasn't played Episode 3, and there were quiet a few people who switched sides after it.

3:15 , Im already liking this man.

• quiet a few people who switched sides after it.

Yeah I already have no hopes, episode 3 always takes the weak willed.

Unless of course he ascend the darkness and joins the light.

Not going to lie, I was thinking either you or Green was going to say something about that. But don't get your hopes up, he still hasn't played Episode 3, and there were quiet a few people who switched sides after it.

• edited January 2016

He's going to hate himself for missing a lot of money when Episodes 3 and 4 roll around.

But since he spared Felix...

There is hope...

He liked EP1 more than EP2 a small bit, found that interesting. I preferred 2 over 1 but well opinions I guess. He's still really liking and loving the game, can't wait for his EP3 video which will probably be out in 1 week+

• Unless of course he ascend the darkness and joins the light.

quiet a few people who switched sides after it. Yeah I already have no hopes, episode 3 always takes the weak willed. Unless of course he ascend the darkness and joins the light.

• So! You accept that Rhysha is the dark!

Unless of course he ascend the darkness and joins the light. enter link description here

• Yes.. there is hope. I hope he does choose him

He's going to hate himself for missing a lot of money when Episodes 3 and 4 roll around. But since he spared Felix... There is hope...

• There's a silver lining..

He's going to hate himself for missing a lot of money when Episodes 3 and 4 roll around. But since he spared Felix... There is hope...

• Why would Jack not trust Jack? ;-;

But there's a big chance he really will ship Rhyiona :D

• If he goes for the Rhyiona path I will love Jack more xD

Crips posted: »

Why would Jack not trust Jack? ;-; But there's a big chance he really will ship Rhyiona

• No, siding with Jack means nothing to ship anyone. Sasha and Fiona never liked Jack. I'm glad he didn't. Jack is cool but he always breaks anything lol

Crips posted: »

Why would Jack not trust Jack? ;-; But there's a big chance he really will ship Rhyiona

• edited January 2016

Can't wait til he uploads episode 3 and the real shipping war begins here.

• Ugh I know, when will people know chill.

• I'm surprised people only care about who he ships. I don't see how shipping became the main point of his gamplays.

• I think you mean how it became the main point of Tales from the Borderlands.

lottii-lu posted: »

I'm surprised people only care about who he ships. I don't see how shipping became the main point of his gamplays.

• Actually yeah, good point.

dojo32161 posted: »

I think you mean how it became the main point of Tales from the Borderlands.

• I actually think its pretty amusing that so many guys are into shipping. If that sounds sexist, sorry lol

I'm surprised people only care about who he ships. I don't see how shipping became the main point of his gamplays.

• Yes, but I don't want Sasha to be raped by uncontrolled Rhys and hate him

• I still don't see how Rhys became so shippable in the first place. I mean, Rhysha, Rhyiona, Rhack, Gayperion(???), RhoaderBot, Rhysquez, RhysXZero, where did all these come from?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.