Jacksepticeye!

So while strolling through Jack's youtube comments, I saw THIS.

enter image description here

:OOOO additional hype!

Comments

• I personally think Cryaotic has the best Tales playthrough's. Not a big fan at all of Jack he just yells all the time, he seems more tailored for kids under 14 who think yelling and swearing are super cool.

• He slaps you in every video

• I thought he said he wouldn't do anymore Telltale games?

• That's pretty great! I'm always happy when good games get attention :)

• How does one simply not do anymore Telltale games

that sounds like hell

dojo32161 posted: »

I thought he said he wouldn't do anymore Telltale games?

• He'll be the biggest youtuber yet to play this game.

Let's hope this leads to more sales, and more persuasion for maybe a second season.

HMMMMMMM?

Dekon55951 posted: »

That's pretty great! I'm always happy when good games get attention

• IIRC Pewdiepie did TWAU

RIP the dream

He'll be the biggest youtuber yet to play this game. Let's hope this leads to more sales, and more persuasion for maybe a second season. HMMMMMMM?

• gamer poop only did TWAU episode 1 ;-;

Green613 posted: »

IIRC Pewdiepie did TWAU RIP the dream

• He also played walking dead. ;)

Tho its transition to season 2 wasn't too impressive.

So I'm sure Jack's lucky Irish vibes will kick in.

Green613 posted: »

IIRC Pewdiepie did TWAU RIP the dream

• TOPADAMORNIN TO YA LADDIES

He also played walking dead. Tho its transition to season 2 wasn't too impressive. So I'm sure Jack's lucky Irish vibes will kick in.

• I enjoy watching ImmortalHD/Aleks play the TFTBL series. His reactions are pretty great. c:

• I have to agree with you lol. I just cant get myself to like him

Smurfbate posted: »

I personally think Cryaotic has the best Tales playthrough's. Not a big fan at all of Jack he just yells all the time, he seems more tailored for kids under 14 who think yelling and swearing are super cool.

• i can guess you are 15? since you said 14 and under instead of the regular 12 year olds and under

I personally think Cryaotic has the best Tales playthrough's. Not a big fan at all of Jack he just yells all the time, he seems more tailored for kids under 14 who think yelling and swearing are super cool.

• edited October 2015

Yeah his reactions are great! Shame he takes such a long time to post them.

I enjoy watching ImmortalHD/Aleks play the TFTBL series. His reactions are pretty great. c:

• When did he say that? And like Green said, you can't just stop playing Telltale games.

dojo32161 posted: »

I thought he said he wouldn't do anymore Telltale games?

• Awesome, I enjoyed his TWD play throughs, nice to see some big name Youtubers play this game.

• I genuinely look forward to Cryaotic's play through every time an episode comes out, despite playing it myself.

Coincidentally, I enjoyed his walkthrough of SOMA...which was an amazing, thought-provoking sci-fi game.

• No I'm a grown ass man of 28 years old. 14 just seems to appropriate age that enjoys the swearing and yelling like it's edgy and cool when to adults it's just flat out annoying. There seems to be no humor to it just loud yelling and swearing, tailored for much much younger people who think that stuff is "cool" which would be around 14 year old boys mostly.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

i can guess you are 15? since you said 14 and under instead of the regular 12 year olds and under

• I had never played Borderlands before and I watched Cry's playthrough of Ep. 1 and I loved it so I bought the season pass of the series. I play my playthrough and then I watch his just to be entertained and see what he did differently. He's my favorite let's play channel but sadly I usually don't care for most of the games that he plays.

TonyFedora posted: »

I genuinely look forward to Cryaotic's play through every time an episode comes out, despite playing it myself. Coincidentally, I enjoyed his walkthrough of SOMA...which was an amazing, thought-provoking sci-fi game.

• I might be confusing him with someone else, not too sure.

When did he say that? And like Green said, you can't just stop playing Telltale games.

• I like Jack I think a game like Tales from the Borderlands will be perfect for him.

• I have mixed about this guy, I like him but he's too fucking loud.

• edited October 2015

I don't like Cry very much either. He always tries to put on this deep, smooth voice, but it just comes across as creepy and ingenuine.

• Yesssss I love watching Youtubers play Tell Tale's Games more than other games for some reason xD

• Eh. That's mostly just the thing he does for the intros, but he does try to stay respectful to stories and doesn't exaggerate his reactions. He is pretty genuine when it comes to how he's affected by a game. To each their own.

Piggs posted: »

I don't like Cry very much either. He always tries to put on this deep, smooth voice, but it just comes across as creepy and ingenuine.

• I liked his fnaf videos but not much more might give tftb a try though

• Holy crap, I wanted him to play this and it looks like it will happen!!!

• Yay! I'm so excited :D

Although I also want him to play Game of Thrones ;-;

• edited October 2015

He even mentioned that at the end of his Until Dawn series, when he finished the game.

When did he say that? And like Green said, you can't just stop playing Telltale games.

• Jack and Cry are my go to guys whenever a new Life is Strange episode releases.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him try out Tales. The more exposure the better.

• That dude is really loud. I tried watching one of his playthroughs for Stranded and turned it off.

• Finally, it's about damn time.

• FINALLY!

Yay! enter link description here

• I actually like his videos. yes hes loud but thats just who he is. And you can lower the volume. But he isnt really loud while playing Tftbl.

• edited January 2016

I'm so happy he is finally playing it! I was starting to think he might not but that doesn't matter. HE'S PLAYING IT! Sorry just really happy XD

• Dude gives me a headache every time he opens his mouth.

• Why would anyone watch someone play videogames? It's like being in cinema and instead watching the movie looking at people around you.

• Why not? It's fun to see different reactions to a game.

Why would anyone watch someone play videogames? It's like being in cinema and instead watching the movie looking at people around you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.