Jacksepticeye!

Comments

• This is the most impossible question ever.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

he says at the end he loves loader bot Who doesn't love LB, amirite?

• Well, yeah. Because everyone loves LB.

I swear, if any one of you hate LB, then you are a monster.

AronDracula posted: »

This is the most impossible question ever.

• Too late there

enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

Let us all hope he doesnt get submerged into the darkness known as Rhysha.

• Agreed, no one deserves respect for hating/disliking loader bot.

Well, yeah. Because everyone loves LB. I swear, if any one of you hate LB, then you are a monster.

• Seems like a sudden and strange change, shouldnt there be a check mark by his name

Too late there

• This was from my Google+ notification thing, but when I clicked on the name, it was the real Jacksepticeye.

Seems like a sudden and strange change, shouldnt there be a check mark by his name

• Eh, I would say the let's player harshlycritical did that. He didn't ship Rhysha but he begrudgingly went through the rhysha motions anyways because he thought the game wouldn't give him any other choice.

There was really nothing jack was forced into doing this episode to get him to give up. Especially since this came before the mandatory intro moment.

Or he gave up and decided the game wont allow him to get out of it

• What the hell? Handsome Jack's arm went through his body. That was legitimately creepy.

• Yeah I know, the whole scene at the quick change is weird, if you dont buy Sasha anything she just stays at the Quick Change and you still get all the options, aswell as unused audio showing that it was going to be Fiona asking Rhys if the disguise would work and not Sasha.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Eh, I would say the let's player harshlycritical did that. He didn't ship Rhysha but he begrudgingly went through the rhysha motions anyways

• The point where he was like 'oh man, scooter was my favorite! Well, at least I still have loaderbot and gortys!' I was just like oh man, ep 5 is gonna be hard for Jack.

He's going to love it when he finds out LB is The Stranger as he says at the end he loves loader bot and wants more

• Two?

Oh my gosh, I freaking love Zombies. I dare you to guess my highest round on any map.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited February 2016
  • ˢᵖᵒᶦᶫᵉʳ ᵃᶫᵉʳᵗ﹕ ᴴᵉ ᶠᵉᶫᶫ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵃᵖ⋅ ᴿᴵᴾ⋅

dojo32161 posted: »

WHO IS HE!??

• 4:17

"He's taking a massive shit."

Ohhh I feel bad for the people that only come here for shipping choices

WHO IS HE!??

• enter image description here

ˢᵖᵒᶦᶫᵉʳ ᵃᶫᵉʳᵗ﹕ ᴴᵉ ᶠᵉᶫᶫ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵃᵖ⋅ ᴿᴵᴾ⋅

• What is wrong with you dude....

• Not to sound like a dick, but... Well you are being quite the dick right now

• "But, yeah. At first I was like Rhys and Fiona! Because they were like the two leads and I thought 'Hey! They butt heads a lot, that'd be funny.', but then as time went on they kind of did really like, brother and sister? So I was really glad that then the Sasha thing came up by... Episode 3 and I was really rooting for that."

No, I didn't quote that to start a war. Yes, I did say that quote to share why he "changed sides" on the shipping situation. He also captured my emotions for this game during the credits, with that statement I agreed I thought Rhys and Fiona were gonna get it during the first 30 minutes, and because:

"That's the best telltale game I've ever played."

I'm glad he played the game, it was nice to see his reactions and emotions.

(PS, he reacted amazingly to Episode 5, watch the whole playthrough and you can see the emotions)

• I like it when he starts blinking rapidly when he is in about to cry,made me feel the feels again.Gotta love that guy

bigdogg0821 posted: »

"But, yeah. At first I was like Rhys and Fiona! Because they were like the two leads and I thought 'Hey! They butt heads a lot, that'd be fu

• Haha, his reaction when he found out that LB is the Stranger. So priceless :'D

WHO IS HE!??

• So glad he enjoyed this game, he mentioned it's the best Telltale game he has ever played and it's better than TWD and TWAU. Bad news for Rhyiona members is he is not shipping Rhys x Fiona anymore, he joined the Rhysha community hehehe. Too bad for you all.

WHO IS HE!??

• Clearly mentioned he is his favourite character of the whole game.

Haha, his reaction when he found out that LB is the Stranger. So priceless :'D

• Yeah, I know. :P

But his reaction was still priceless, at least for me.

AronDracula posted: »

Clearly mentioned he is his favourite character of the whole game.

• He kinda contradicts himself a few minutes later though. When he goes over the did you ship choice, he just says that obviously he would because Rhys and Fiona obviously can't.

Honestly to me it seemed like Jack looked up a lot about Tales in between episodes because he seemed to call a bunch of things through out his playthrough. Honestly I feel like he went searching about a Rhys and Fiona option and thought it was impossible because he seemed to make a huge and random swap over even after he made it clear he didn't want Rhys and Sasha together even during the flower scene.

"But, yeah. At first I was like Rhys and Fiona! Because they were like the two leads and I thought 'Hey! They butt heads a lot, that'd be fu

• Another dashing victory...

ˢᵖᵒᶦᶫᵉʳ ᵃᶫᵉʳᵗ﹕ ᴴᵉ ᶠᵉᶫᶫ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵃᵖ⋅ ᴿᴵᴾ⋅

• It's ok Poogers I know it hurts but you just need to accept it...

He kinda contradicts himself a few minutes later though. When he goes over the did you ship choice, he just says that obviously he would bec

• edited February 2016

His reaction to LB being the stranger was gold. Also all hail Rhysha. ;)

Did anyone else have a black screen for the fight scene with the traveler

• Yes, that was some good footage too. :/

His reaction to LB being the stranger was gold. Also all hail Rhysha. Did anyone else have a black screen for the fight scene with the traveler

• Wow, can we get even higher?

• Eh, I wouldn't really take the 91.3% statistic into account, because the game says that you shipped Rhys and Sasha if you pick literally anything else than "Stay away from my sister."

Leluch123 posted: »

Wow, can we get even higher?

• You should know by now that that number is hardly accurrate, Rhys' option is more straight-forward than Fiona's, so it would be better to go off that choice instead.

• edited February 2016

Eh, it says that for every option you picked aside from the obvious, "stay away from my sister".

So really I'd just take Rhys' choice on whether or not he likes Sasha or not as a bigger deal.

• edited February 2016

I love how Rhys is just peeking out of the box in the top-right. I've got two huge chicken eyes staring at me.

Let's play a game. What's wrong with this picture? ...If you noticed my FORTY FIVE NOTIFICATIONS then you are correct! Ding! ding! ding!

• refuses and hides

It's ok Poogers I know it hurts but you just need to accept it...

• enter image description here

AChicken posted: »

I love how Rhys is just peeking out of the box in the top-right. I've got two huge chicken eyes staring at me.

• BOW BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY OVERLORD OF THE INTERNET... ... EXPLORER!!!

• His playthrough was AMAZING. Him reacting to multiple stuff that happen in EP5 was really awesome with how he felt a lot of emotions like him crying when LB "died", and the Sasha scene in the end. Really glad I watched him play it. Also, his reaction to the Stranger reveal was gold. Wondering if it's one of his fav games of 2015 (even though he played it in 2016 and it was released in 2014 XD) because he said it's the best Telltale game and its much better than TWD and TWAU. I'll ask him but I doubt I'll get a reply, amazing playthrough anyway and a really cool guy in general.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.