Jacksepticeye!

Comments

• Half of those exist... Why?...

You know, I was going to make a photoshop and with the caption "because this is how Tumblr views Rhys" but I think I've broken Photoshop.

So let's pretend there's a photo of a bike with Rhys' head on it.

That answer your question?

Half of those exist... Why?...

• Jack looked like he was legit crying and had a hard time moving onto the next scene.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

53:03 The feels... the fucking feels ;______________; Catch-A-Ride ;-;

• Loader Bot and Gortys don't seem like a couple. They seem like borther and sister

Linnet posted: »

Lotys?

• edited February 2016

And he didn't side with Jack at the end. Glad he didn't though. I want to hear what he will say when Sasha hugs Rhys.

37:26 They would make a good couple. Maybe I should follow that thread along. Jacksepticeye about Rhys and Sasha

• You gotta admit though there's nothing wrong with Gayperion, shipwise at least. Not like it's unhealthy and weird like with Jack.

Not at all, I'm not okay with with Rhack, Gayperion, Fiasha, Rhoaderbot, Rher0, etc.

• Jack unlocked every vault team member (Felix, Cassius, Zer0 and Janey) for the final episode.

• Yeah, Rhys and Vaughn definitely had a wonderful relationship in cannon, I don't see anything wrong with wanting more of it.

...don't see anything wrong with not wanting more either, so long as you let other people have a good time.

Rhack though, man...why? (Though almost anything that resulted in Troy Baker and Dameon Clarke chewing scenery together would probably result in me handing over money)

You gotta admit though there's nothing wrong with Gayperion, shipwise at least. Not like it's unhealthy and weird like with Jack.

• Don't even get fucking started on Past!Rhys x Future!Rhys.

No really, I beg plz don't. Just know it's a thing and it is a thing that is on tumblr.

Yeah, Rhys and Vaughn definitely had a wonderful relationship in cannon, I don't see anything wrong with wanting more of it. ...don't see

• Except the Mystery Vault Hunter, but if he recruits Felix, he can get him.

AronDracula posted: »

Jack unlocked every vault team member (Felix, Cassius, Zer0 and Janey) for the final episode.

• Felix=Claptrap

Except the Mystery Vault Hunter, but if he recruits Felix, he can get him.

• lol, yes I have seen that.

It's silly, but I bet Sasha would be into it :P

Don't even get fucking started on Past!Rhys x Future!Rhys. No really, I beg plz don't. Just know it's a thing and it is a thing that is on tumblr.

• I want them to build a little army of bots just as adorable as they are using their respective AIs.

I dunno if that's a 'ship' but it would be in Ghost in the Shell.

Loader Bot and Gortys don't seem like a couple. They seem like borther and sister

• This makes me think. Aren't all the Loaders running off of the Felicity A.I. from The Pre-Sequel?

I want them to build a little army of bots just as adorable as they are using their respective AIs. I dunno if that's a 'ship' but it would be in Ghost in the Shell.

• But Rhys didn't tell them about Jack. Don't you need all 3 choices for that to happen?

And he didn't side with Jack at the end. Glad he didn't though. I want to hear what he will say when Sasha hugs Rhys.

• Yup

This makes me think. Aren't all the Loaders running off of the Felicity A.I. from The Pre-Sequel?

• enter image description here

lol, yes I have seen that. It's silly, but I bet Sasha would be into it :P

• No it's just whether or not you reject or rule Hyperion.

But Rhys didn't tell them about Jack. Don't you need all 3 choices for that to happen?

• I'm just going to think of Loader Bot being his own mind; he basically is but I just want to ignore the fact he's technically Felicity. Although, it was completely modified to no longer be Felicity.

Yup

• enter image description here

Let's play a game. What's wrong with this picture?

...If you noticed my FORTY FIVE NOTIFICATIONS then you are correct! Ding! ding! ding!

• Oh. Huh. I was just honest throughout an enitre playthrough. Told the sisters, Vaughn, trusted FIona, didn't sell out Vaughn, blamed Vasquez, didn't tell Athena to kill Cassius, told Janey that Athena loved her, talked it out with Yvette, rejected Hyperion, saved Felix, and basically anything that would be worst. Probably going to do one last playthrough for nouw of what I want to use first in a Season 2 if they make one.

dojo32161 posted: »

No it's just whether or not you reject or rule Hyperion.

• Since Athena knew Felicity and Janey knows machines in general, they could help Loaderbot make some of his 'kids' resemble Felicity :P

I'm just going to think of Loader Bot being his own mind; he basically is but I just want to ignore the fact he's technically Felicity. Although, it was completely modified to no longer be Felicity.

• I honestly hope if Rhys continues Atlas, he'll mass produce a bunch of Gortys-esque bots; Loader Bots with his current body. Put them all under the Atlas name and brand. And if he were for some reason wanted to, bring back the CL4P-TP product line. But make them have different personalities and voices as the Claptrap we all know and love. Or maybe the one we all want to forget and hate. (Or maybe love-to-hate)

Since Athena knew Felicity and Janey knows machines in general, they could help Loaderbot make some of his 'kids' resemble Felicity :P

• That's true, Rhys now owns all the facilities where Gortys was built. It should be relatively easy.

I bet Loaderbot would love it.

I honestly hope if Rhys continues Atlas, he'll mass produce a bunch of Gortys-esque bots; Loader Bots with his current body. Put them all un

• The fact that you're watching a challenge video?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Let's play a game. What's wrong with this picture? ...If you noticed my FORTY FIVE NOTIFICATIONS then you are correct! Ding! ding! ding!

• The video I was watching was in call of duty zombies, not a real life challenge. A real life no purchase challenge? incorrect buzzer sound effect

dojo32161 posted: »

The fact that you're watching a challenge video?

• I really, REALLY hope Jack doesn't go down the route the game shoves you into. He is like the only open-minded player I've watched so far that doesn't just blindly go along with it.

• I think he's more open-minded for considering another route anyways. I mean, all biases aside, it's open-minded of him to be strongly in favor of one route and then at least consider the possiblility of the other. Also considering episode 4 didn't have that many "shipping" moments between Rhys and Sasha and this followed after scaring her of all things, he kind of came to that conclusion on his own rather than at the game's suggestion.

fayescarlet posted: »

I really, REALLY hope Jack doesn't go down the route the game shoves you into. He is like the only open-minded player I've watched so far that doesn't just blindly go along with it.

• You still have Internet Explorer?

Let's play a game. What's wrong with this picture? ...If you noticed my FORTY FIVE NOTIFICATIONS then you are correct! Ding! ding! ding!

• Watch again and skip to 37:00, he says something about Rhys and Sasha

• Because you also ship Rhysha. Just embrace it.

• He's going to love it when he finds out LB is The Stranger as he says at the end he loves loader bot and wants more

• Oh my gosh, I freaking love Zombies. I dare you to guess my highest round on any map.

The video I was watching was in call of duty zombies, not a real life challenge. A real life no purchase challenge? incorrect buzzer sound effect

• Past!Rhys x Future!Rhys.

Wait... this is actually a ship???

Scooter did not die for this.

Don't even get fucking started on Past!Rhys x Future!Rhys. No really, I beg plz don't. Just know it's a thing and it is a thing that is on tumblr.

• he says at the end he loves loader bot

Who doesn't love LB, amirite?

He's going to love it when he finds out LB is The Stranger as he says at the end he loves loader bot and wants more

• If you think you know tumblr...

...think again.

lottii-lu posted: »

Past!Rhys x Future!Rhys. Wait... this is actually a ship??? Scooter did not die for this.

• Say that to Jimmy Hopkins hehehehe

• Or he gave up and decided the game wont allow him to get out of it

enter image description here

LoseMyHome posted: »

I think he's more open-minded for considering another route anyways. I mean, all biases aside, it's open-minded of him to be strongly in fav

Sign in to comment in this discussion.