The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I've been with this franchise ever since 2009 and Uncharted 2 was my first Uncharted game so I know how this franchise works.

AronDracula posted: »

boring the gameplay was, not to mention that I don't care much for the story now that Uncharted 4 is a thing. What were you expecting from a story-driven franchise?

• Hard to say, the video game awards usually go with the AAA mainstream as opposed to anything else.

Uncharted 2 really only got by with pretty visuals, set pieces, and well written dialogue.

Other than that, it's a standard and boring third person shooter.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Which game do you think deserved it?

• Glitchless you say?

Also, what do you mean by "never worked"? Talking about the silly fucking faces some of them would make, making it obvious they were lying?

I don't really see Rockstar porting GTA4, they'll just keep updating GTO and then there's RDR2. And if any Rockstar game deserves a remaster, it's RDR1, since it never got a PC port (unlike GTA4, it's also a far, far better game imo).

I don't understand the praise on this game. Sure it has great facial animations, it's glitchless, amazing voice-acting and the best detec

• edited September 2017

Also, what do you mean by "never worked"? Talking about the silly fucking faces some of them would make, making it obvious they were lying?

I could never tell they were actually lying or I should doubt about what they say.

I don't really see Rockstar porting GTA4, they'll just keep updating GTO and then there's RDR2.

Hello, you never heard GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas got special editions for their 10 year anniversaries? I don't see why GTA 4 gets to be the one left behind because it sold so well.

MichaelBP posted: »

Glitchless you say? Also, what do you mean by "never worked"? Talking about the silly fucking faces some of them would make, making i

• Always use doubt unless you have the evidence to back it up. Don't remember having many problems with that 6 years ago.

I did. They were for iOS and Android though. Maybe if there were any rumors for it like this L.A Noire port (even the VR part was right I think)... Still GTO keeps getting updates and GTA5 keeps selling years after its initial release, so they might think it'd be... I dunno, redundant, maybe? Of course, that doesn't explain the port of a 6 year old game, other than it being a test for both Switch and VR.

• It would be a shame if GTA 4 gets no special editions for its 10 year anniversary. They should stop working on GTA Online and make new games along with RDR2.

Always use doubt unless you have the evidence to back it up. Don't remember having many problems with that 6 years ago. I did. They were

• Pretty sure that's what they have multiple studios for. Besides, as long as GTAO keeps being a success they're not going to just abandon it until GTA6.

It would be a shame if GTA 4 gets no special editions for its 10 year anniversary. They should stop working on GTA Online and make new games along with RDR2.

• Finished the first day of my Senior year. I can tell it's already going to be stressful as hell.

• It's an older game. Of course your opinion will change over time as more new games come out. That doesn't mean it didn't deserve to be GOTY in that time in the past.

J-Master posted: »

Uncharted 2 DID NOT deserve GOTY 2009. I say this as a fan.

• Jose is now a Category 3 Hurricane. Somebody must've pissed off Mother Nature. 0.0

• Hint: Her name's Max.

Jose is now a Category 3 Hurricane. Somebody must've pissed off Mother Nature. 0.0

• [removed]

Glitchless you say? Also, what do you mean by "never worked"? Talking about the silly fucking faces some of them would make, making i

• Probably taking pictures of the consequences of her actions as we speak.

enter image description here

Hint: Her name's Max.

• edited September 2017

Since Christmas is almost here! YAY I thought about what my gf wants and since she supports the cops.She wants some shirts for her brother and herself.It's more of a t shirt that supports the Blue. Anybody got any thoughts on where I can find some?

Unfortunately stores don't sell them :(

BTW what's your thoughts on gifts and Christmas coming up? Thinking it's gonna be more of snowy Christmas(i hope so)

• Most of the Urban Dictionary is a joke (a very entertaining joke). There are some helpful stuff in there, but then there's random shenanigans like the definition of the phrase "Laura Bush".

Kenny/Lee posted: »

I have a question for you. I'm not up on the internet/texting slang and stuff. And I wanted to ask you about this thing I read on Urban D

• ARACHNIDS ARE INVADING MY HOME

• edited September 2017

Dude has autism

What does this have to do with an opinion???!!!!! You're rude.

• I'm sorry to tell you this, friend, but you need to to take all of your valuables out of your home, and torch that fucker.

TheFurryOne posted: »

ARACHNIDS ARE INVADING MY HOME

• Burn that motherfucker!!!

I'm sorry to tell you this, friend, but you need to to take all of your valuables out of your home, and torch that fucker.

• Florida is a bit of a nightmare right now. Every hotel away from the coast is booked up. Roads are packed and shelves are empty. Governor Scott said water and gas would be forthcoming, but apparently not.

Glad to be getting out tonight!

Also, fuck anyone who uses this as an excuse to gouge people on gas and water. I hope their businesses are looted.

• Stay safe dude and I pray for Florida! #PrayForFlorida

BigBlindMax posted: »

Florida is a bit of a nightmare right now. Every hotel away from the coast is booked up. Roads are packed and shelves are empty. Governor

• Stay safe! Hopefully you manage to get out in time!

Florida is a bit of a nightmare right now. Every hotel away from the coast is booked up. Roads are packed and shelves are empty. Governor

• edited September 2017

I feel you bro. I live in Orlando Florida and my classmates at college were telling me how much of a pain it was just to get water and gas. What I hear is that stores like Walmart are limiting the amount of water a person can buy. I was also told that the state was transporting many gallons of water and gas to the people down in south Florida. One of my friends decided to fill his bathtub with water so that he will be able to wash his hands or face (just in case). As for me I'm just gonna stay in Orlando when the Hurricane hits. I'll make sure to charge all my devices since the chance of power going out in my area is high. We checked 2-3 days ago to see if any hotels were available and they were all booked out. We also were planning on going to Atlanta but with all the people coming from the south, the time it will take to get there would be over 10 hours ( normally it's just a 5-6 hour drive). But I'm glad you were able to make it out :).

• Good luck and stay safe.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2017

Thanks, we've just hit the road. With any luck we'll be in augusta by morning.

EDIT: Made it out! We're getting kicked out of the motel because our dog exceeds the weight limit, but family in Tennessee is letting us stay with them.

Stay safe! Hopefully you manage to get out in time!

• Hoping you and yoir property come out of this ok. Stay safe!

Menofthe214 posted: »

I feel you bro. I live in Orlando Florida and my classmates at college were telling me how much of a pain it was just to get water and gas.

• Thanks! Our state is gonna need all the prayer we can get lol.

strwar3 posted: »

Stay safe dude and I pray for Florida! #PrayForFlorida

• Thanks, will do. :)

Good luck and stay safe.

• I have a love affair with Stephen King so this doesn't make sense, but I wish IT bombed just so it could have a one word review; "SHIT".

• Sooo I just found out I won an important art contest. I didn't even know I was participating I thought they were asking for paintings to "decorate the school" or some shit and a friend of mine was like "Hey you're drawings are pretty you should do the thing" and I was like "k" and two months later my mother was like OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT YOU WON I'M SO PROUD OF U MY LITTLE ARTIST and i was like K? I think it's hilarious. Seems like I'm traveling north to participate in a bigger stage of the contest with all the other winners. Meaning, I'll have to be super careful because, like always, I'm the youngest artist (14 years old) in a group full of 40 years old hipsters and everyone undesrtimates me until the teacher is like "uh, nono. Come here Raven could u show them how to play Cimena Paradiso in violin" and i'm like, ok.

Considering this is the year my artistic career is taking off (my first book published, my first expositions in museums, my starting hand-painted hipster clothes online bussiness, my first violin concert), I don't feel like an artist, I feel like a spoiled, pretentious little kid that thinks she can do art and wants the world to see her shit. I'm not ready, I'm not good enough, there are so many good, real artist that by the time I was born they were already gods, I'm not at their height and I don't have the right to be in the same places they are. I feel like they do it for pity, because I'm a little girl desperate for attention and they will give it to me because I'm young, not a good artist. If I win this new stage of the contest, I would be traveling to Buenos Aires or Mar Del Plata, the Art City here in my country for the national stage of the contest-- I can't, I'm just 14, I don't have the right to win on even participate in a place people have been striving for for decades. I'm not a good artist and I don't have the right to be one, it's not fair, I don't deserve it because I know that if I win, it's because of talent, not effort, and I haven't won my place, it was given to me on a silver plate.

God, I'm so nervous.

• I watched Stranger Things on Netflix and it was amazing. I'm surprised I hadn't watched it earlier. Can't wait for season 2.

• A usually 8 hour trip out of Florida took me 19 hours yesterday, that was even with me leaving my house at 2am and taking back roads. I can't complain though because at least I'm out of there. Some of my friends are tryin to get out and a usual 4 hour drive to orlando is taking them 18 hours.

The last one we had, a category 1 hurricane, took my roof clean off. Let's just hope I can recognize whatever remains are left whenever I return to the state.

• I don't know, it could have been Rachel.

Hint: Her name's Max.

• Do it yourself. There are acrilics specially made for fabric and they're really good. Just be sure not to wash them with anything weird.

BTW what's your thoughts on gifts and Christmas coming up? Thinking it's gonna be more of snowy Christmas(i hope so)

Well we're not going north this summer so we will avoid the 40 C° hell is Buenos Aires and stay in the mountains this year so yeah, maybe we will have some snow :) My family loves Cinema Paradiso so me and my sister will play it on violin and guitar for them. I was also thinking about making a new mural for my sister. Her window shows the beautiful view of a grey concrete wall so I will paint it for her. Maybe I will do something Diego Rivera like, she likes mexican art. Or maybe I'll imitate some Bansky graffitti.

strwar3 posted: »

Since Christmas is almost here! YAY I thought about what my gf wants and since she supports the cops.She wants some shirts for her brother a

• get four cats i have four cats and we're not afraid of spiders anymore, spiders are afraid of us

Oooooor maybe they will hunt them down and take them to you wo next time you wake up the first thing you'll see will be your cat holding a dead bleeding spider in its mouth

TheFurryOne posted: »

ARACHNIDS ARE INVADING MY HOME

• [removed]

I don't know, it could have been Rachel.

• Rachel basically is Mother Nature.

I don't know, it could have been Rachel.

• Best of luck, fellow potentially homeless Floridian. I hope your house comes out of it in one piece.

I-75 is insane. Bottled up from Tampa to Atlanta, basically. People there will be lucky if they can get out at all. 95 was surprisingly tame, but it was 1am.

A usually 8 hour trip out of Florida took me 19 hours yesterday, that was even with me leaving my house at 2am and taking back roads. I can

• Yea, there is no getting out of there now.

Also:

enter image description here

I left Florida to come to Bama. Now I get to bama but the storm shifts west so its still going to hit me. Great.

Best of luck, fellow potentially homeless Floridian. I hope your house comes out of it in one piece. I-75 is insane. Bottled up from Ta

Sign in to comment in this discussion.