The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hey :smile: Yep I'm back. Sadly my parrot had suddenly passed away a few days ago from old age and with other things going on in my life I had asked for a voluntary ban until I wasn't on edge anymore. I do miss her a lot but I think I'll be okay.

Oh hey @Cocoa2736 , you're back! (da heck happened dare?)

• Well. I made stupid challenge on a discord server, and if I failed I would have to Burn my PAX badges...

Well, A promise is a promise...

Might send out a photo showing proof of this.

Sorry @thewalkingclementine , I won't be going. I hope you find someone else who will give you details of the footage.

• You burned your Pax badges for a challenge ? Seriously ?

Well. I made stupid challenge on a discord server, and if I failed I would have to Burn my PAX badges... Well, A promise is a promise...

• edited March 2018

I will Burn them

Half of me didn't want to go and Half of me did. The challenge was the tie breaker.

And sometimes.. I like to hurt myself for no Goddamn reason.

Maybe because no one else does it for me?... I hardly get it myself, but it feels like something that should be done.

iFoRias posted: »

You burned your Pax badges for a challenge ? Seriously ?

• Or you can do the smart thing and not burn money.

And if you wanted someone to abuse you just say you like something on the internet and someone will tell you why it sucks.

I will Burn them Half of me didn't want to go and Half of me did. The challenge was the tie breaker. And sometimes.. I like to hurt my

• Good point.

But... This is something that would hold value to me, more than if I used the badges for their intended purpose. So, yah.

lupinb0y posted: »

Or you can do the smart thing and not burn money. And if you wanted someone to abuse you just say you like something on the internet and someone will tell you why it sucks.

• edited March 2018

... burning money because of a bet you made on Discord is something that holds more value to you?

Then why buy the passes in the first place?

Good point. But... This is something that would hold value to me, more than if I used the badges for their intended purpose. So, yah.

• edited March 2018

you can low-key send them to me without anyone knowing if u want </font size>

Good point. But... This is something that would hold value to me, more than if I used the badges for their intended purpose. So, yah.

• ... Oh... woah... my heart just sank. :( I'm at a loss for words... My heart goes out to you.

(Hmm, voluntary ban, eh? I've never thought of that...)

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Hey Yep I'm back. Sadly my parrot had suddenly passed away a few days ago from old age and with other things going on in my life I had asked for a voluntary ban until I wasn't on edge anymore. I do miss her a lot but I think I'll be okay.

• "You really gonna go through with this?" - Joel

You're right, that is a stupid challenge. What was it even about anyway?

Well. I made stupid challenge on a discord server, and if I failed I would have to Burn my PAX badges... Well, A promise is a promise...

• edited March 2018

I kept putting bot commands on the wrong channel by accident and the bot messages kept showing up in the general discussion page. People got irritated by it, so I tried to make a challenge to go a whole week without accidentally doing it again, so I could force myself to be more cautious and not do it again.

Didn't even last 24 hours before it happened again.
    Made a video out of it to show proof of fulfilling the consequence. :joy:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/403330169470844949/428947122117935114/video.mp4

Can't even embed this thing. :|

"You really gonna go through with this?" - Joel You're right, that is a stupid challenge. What was it even about anyway?

• edited March 2018

What a waste :(

I kept putting bot commands on the wrong channel by accident and the bot messages kept showing up in the general discussion page. People got

• No.

I'm just completely Mad. Just leave it at that.

... burning money because of a bet you made on Discord is something that holds more value to you? Then why buy the passes in the first place?

• Eh, a week seems like a really long time if your were already having problems with it. You may have just set yourself up for failure from the start.

You sure there was no one else you'd have wanted to go to PAX with? That could've made the experience more enjoyable...

Whatever. The deed is done. I'll stop talking about it now, it'll just make it worse.
    Next time... try to go easier on yourself?

I kept putting bot commands on the wrong channel by accident and the bot messages kept showing up in the general discussion page. People got

• Aw man that sucks:/

Johro posted: »

Not really. With the exception of a Batman trailer, Telltale has been rather quiet lately. There hasn't been much to talk about.

• I just hit 1000 likes yay

• yay

MegaXD posted: »

I just hit 1000 likes yay

• Discord: So I told ZombieKiller to burn his pax tickets...he actually did it the absolute madman hahahahahaha!

• Thank you :smile: She's in a better place now. I'll be fine but still thank you for the concern.

... Oh... woah... my heart just sank. I'm at a loss for words... My heart goes out to you. (Hmm, voluntary ban, eh? I've never thought of that...)

• lol thanks it's a silly thing to celebrate

AChicken posted: »

yay

• Been wearing boxers instead of briefs for about two weeks now and I've never felt comfier!

• It's the way to go.

Been wearing boxers instead of briefs for about two weeks now and I've never felt comfier!

• Why in the fuck would you ever agree to something like this? More importantly, why in the hell are you going to go through with this? It’s fucking Discord, no one cares and no one is going to bring legal action against you for not going through with it. You’re really willing to throw money that you spent right out the door because of some stupid promise. Do you have any idea how incredibly irresponsible that is?

You know what, go ahead, do it, you don’t deserve to have them or attend if you’re going to be that dumb with your money. You’re a complete buffoon and I have no sympathy for you.

• Woah, you mean 3 hours right?

Just watched my brother just beat Far Cry 5 in about 3 minutes of actual playing (maybe 10 of cut scenes). Pretty tense and enjoyable game, lots of interesting stuff. 11/10 for that time.

• :o I'm so sorry to hear about your parrot. :'(

I'd be devastated if I lost one of my fish. I hope your doing okay.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Hey Yep I'm back. Sadly my parrot had suddenly passed away a few days ago from old age and with other things going on in my life I had asked for a voluntary ban until I wasn't on edge anymore. I do miss her a lot but I think I'll be okay.

• There is an Easter Egg cutscene you can activate that can trigger the end game credits in the first 5-10 minutes of the game.

Acheive250 posted: »

Woah, you mean 3 hours right?

• So it's just like 4 then.

(Spoiler)

• Interesting event in the Blackhawks-Jets hockey game last night. The Blackhawks goaltender got hurt with 14 minutes left in the 3rd period, and the team actually had to go to their emergency goaltender Scott Foster. Foster hasn’t played hockey in over a decade, let alone in an NHL game and against one of the best teams in the league, and is an accountant. But on 7 shots, he saved all 7.

• edited March 2018

Thank you for your condolences :smile: I was devastated when she passed away but I know she is at peace now. I miss a lot though. Whenever I walk into my room I subconsciously expect to hear her puff out her feathers and wag her tail (that means a parrot is happy to see you). I think I'll be okay but I really do appreciate the concern :smile:

Acheive250 posted: »

I'm so sorry to hear about your parrot. I'd be devastated if I lost one of my fish. I hope your doing okay.

• Really cool for him, and an awesome story... But how the hell did this happen. I watch a LOT of hockey and I've never seen something like this. You see emergency back-ups now and then, but they're always either college/university players or team equipment managers. Chicago is going to tell us that they couldn't get either one of those?

Interesting event in the Blackhawks-Jets hockey game last night. The Blackhawks goaltender got hurt with 14 minutes left in the 3rd period,

• All I know is that their backup goalie got hurt during the pregame warm ups, their usual starter is hurt, and that the third string goaltender (who was making his first NHL start) got hurt in the 3rd period (as we see in the video) and they had to go to Foster. As for the process of selecting emergency goaltenders, I'm at a loss. I know all teams have them, I just don't know how they pick them, all I know is that he gets free tickets and meals to every game.

Johro posted: »

Really cool for him, and an awesome story... But how the hell did this happen. I watch a LOT of hockey and I've never seen something like

• I can really go for a Lunchable right now. What is this strange feeling?

• Tired of pizza?

I can really go for a Lunchable right now. What is this strange feeling?

• I have spent my vacation week completely ill and in bed. What a waste.

• Okay, since it's already done, you should post that video on YouTube. I'm sure it'd get a lot of attention... albeit not very positive attention. :D

• What the hell page 4291 seems fair

• Sure, go through all 4291 pages and let us know which is your favorite!

NightmareBG posted: »

What the hell page 4291 seems fair

• edited March 2018

A or B.
    Pick one.

Scratch that. I got it.

• Hey so no spoilers but was that Planet Of The Apes game any good? I've been meaning to play it sometime.

• edited March 2018

Yup. It's official. People just can't accept the other's choices. Debates and arguments are going on over which is better or which is 'canon' to the season. Shaming others and gloating that what they got was the "right one" and they're regretful that some people went down the wrong path that they missed out on such a great version of the Joker bla bla bla bla.
    In Telltale's Batman... with a character who's motivations are very ambiguous such as John Doe... there's no right answer with him. It's all subjective. How you treat him is all how you want to do it, since you're guiding Bruce to do these things. [sigh]

Taking a page from Lupin's book. Let's all calm down with some fluffy bois and grrls:

AChicken posted: »

I really hope Vigilante/Villain doesn't become the Kenny/Jane of the Batman section. People have opinions! People have preferences! Come on!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.