• edited March 2018

A shit load, only until today I find out it wants 11 pages+ in 2 hours

AChicken posted: »

...Did you study?

• r.i.p.

press F to pay respects. :frowning:

Melton23 posted: »

A shit load, only until today I find out it wants 11 pages+ in 2 hours

• nintendo fans are crazy, specially their reactions at the smash announcement

• edited March 2018

Okay, well, I've been on a small nostalgia trip in the past two days.
    Rewatching Spider-Man: The New Animated Series. It's good, the animation holds up okay (meh) but the artstyle makes up for its faults (the lighting and shading give it a film-noir vibe, which I love). It's not a perfect show, and it was unfortunately cancelled after one short season. [I kinda blame it on the villains used. Most of them are original, but they're kind of odd. (One episode has him trying to keep this crazy Spider-Man obsessed liability out of his life. She totally wants to prove that they're soulmates even though he's always with MJ)]

Anyways, that's not my point. What I recently discovered really appealing about this show, and now have a fondness for, is the music. Really great stuff to hear, and they really complement the action scenes well (based on a featurette I saw, they actually make sure to time the music to things like punches and movement). The majority are techno themes, though some are different and stand out too.
    Here, I'll give you some clips:
    Mild Spoilers for these episodes.

One episode has The Lizard in it. Kind of cliche or maybe expected, but it utilises jungle/tribal music. Bongos, loud deep drums, flutes and the like... it's heartracing.
    Fight Scene Part 1 --- and Part 2

Another is when Spidey has to find and defuse bombs after a hostage situation. The quick beat of the synth is suspense-inducing, and fits the countdown theme well.
    he's the Bomb squad

Eh, just something that was on my mind. Really cool stuff, and something I've always seemed to overlook when watching this show. Well, not this time!

• he's the Bomb squad

sounds like somebody's been watching godzillamendoza's spider-man retrospectives, huh?

Okay, well, I've been on a small nostalgia trip in the past two days. Rewatching Spider-Man: The New Animated Series. It's good, the anima

• Seems Steam has been doing super well recently.

• Of course they do cause they don't focus on video games anymore and made discount for blockbuster games so they can earn money faster.

Seems Steam has been doing super well recently. https://twitter.com/Steam_Spy/status/976942590116298752

• I mean, Valve did reveal that they are currently working on multiple games so it's not like they're completely done with game development. Regardless whether or not the public is interested in them.

discount for blockbuster games

I assume you meant discount blockbuster for games... do you know how blockbuster works?

AronDracula posted: »

Of course they do cause they don't focus on video games anymore and made discount for blockbuster games so they can earn money faster.

• I assume you meant discount blockbuster for games... do you know how blockbuster works?

No I don't. I'm an idiot.

lupinb0y posted: »

I mean, Valve did reveal that they are currently working on multiple games so it's not like they're completely done with game development. R

• A bunch of Scientologists were handing out fliers in the city today and one of them handed me one. It was very weird to see.

• Has anything interesting been going on in these forums?

• Not really. With the exception of a Batman trailer, Telltale has been rather quiet lately. There hasn't been much to talk about.

Has anything interesting been going on in these forums?

• edited March 2018

When I was in LA last summer, I saw a Christian parade and a Scientologist centre on the opposite sides of one street. Now that was weird.

A bunch of Scientologists were handing out fliers in the city today and one of them handed me one. It was very weird to see.

• edited March 2018

That feel when you finally figure out how to draw a female body but you have no idea how to design clothes so you accidentally ruin the drawing with your retarded fashion skills.

EDIT

That feel when you try to redraw the female body but you suddenly have no idea how to draw it again.

• I wonder if it’s possible to derail a train with a bicycle ?

• Don't feel bad. Women's clothes have always been weird.

That feel when you finally figure out how to draw a female body but you have no idea how to design clothes so you accidentally ruin the draw

• edited March 2018

Is it just me, or is the site... broken?

EDIT: Never mind. It's been fixed, as you can see.

• Nope it's not just you i have this too.

Is it just me, or is the site... broken? EDIT: Never mind. It's been fixed, as you can see.

• Same here... Anyone know what causes this?

iFoRias posted: »

Nope it's not just you i have this too.

• Another mod has reported this to the web team and it should be fixed.

Is it just me, or is the site... broken? EDIT: Never mind. It's been fixed, as you can see.

• edited March 2018

Yeah, it's all good now. Fixed. Thanks.

Another mod has reported this to the web team and it should be fixed.

• edited March 2018

A modern bicycle? Not a chance. A train would cut through it like butter.

One of those old old steel bicycles, lying lengthwise on a single track, at a track junction? Maybe...Maybe, but still unlikely.

Oh, and this is assuming the train doesn't have any sort of wheel guards... Which I'd assume they would. I was just considering weight and momentum, not design.

Melton23 posted: »

I wonder if it’s possible to derail a train with a bicycle ?

• Have any you guys watched this yet? If not I highly recommend it, it's really good! Though the naysayers refuse to watch it now cause amc pulled a dick move and snuck it in selling a fraudulent "2hr episode of TWD" I gave it a chance and really enjoyed it. While I was pissed of course :D. And I just have to say, I absolutley love the promo pic!

• Nah i’m talking about gta San Andreas. Those things are MADE out of butter ?

Johro posted: »

A modern bicycle? Not a chance. A train would cut through it like butter. One of those old old steel bicycles, lying lengthwise on a si

• Haha why is this so true :joy:

• ...so I'm not the only one then?

Haha why is this so true

• Nope... I just try not to think about it.

...so I'm not the only one then?

• Well...it's March 27th again.

Monsters VS Aliens 2009 release date/anniversary. Glad I still remember, yet I'm still sad it never got a sequel or proper respect.

• hahahaha

today sucks man.

• why, bro?

hahahaha today sucks man.

• myriad of reasons i don't want to bother going into, but really the only reason i voiced it on here was for the hannibal buress joke

why, bro?

• Same here. I got bad results from simulations and my mom hates me now. I've tried so hard but you can never tell what you're going to expect at the exams.

hahahaha today sucks man.

• edited March 2018

Batman enemy within episode 5 was amazing best episode in both batman telltale games loved it for me saved whole season. One my favourite episodes of all telltale games. That's the joker I remember

• So for anyone interested in The Darkness II, it's free for another 40 minutes on humblebundle.

• edited March 2018

Nvm

captainivy1 posted: »

So for anyone interested in The Darkness II, it's free for another 40 minutes on humblebundle.

• I really hope Vigilante/Villain doesn't become the Kenny/Jane of the Batman section.

People have opinions! People have preferences! Come on!

• I was laughing so hard whenever he ran into an SCP... especially around the 7 min mark when he finds SCP-330. His commentary makes this game so fun to watch.

• Just watched my brother just beat Far Cry 5 in about 3 minutes of actual playing (maybe 10 of cut scenes). Pretty tense and enjoyable game, lots of interesting stuff. 11/10 for that time.

• edited March 2018

What a fantastic finale for Batman: The Enemy Within. Best Telltale episode I've played in years. If this is the kind of quality we can expect under the new management I can't wait for Wolf S2 and The Final Season.

I got the villain route. Don't know how the vigilante path fares yet.

• edited March 2018

Oh hey @Cocoa2736 , you're back! :) (da heck happened dare?)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.