The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Happy Easter everyone!

• All I know is that the game is just choosing two options for character's actions. You can't control the PC around so it's just a movie and you decide which outcome should come. The story wasn't that interesting compared to the movies, I tried watching the first chapters and fell asleep.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Hey so no spoilers but was that Planet Of The Apes game any good? I've been meaning to play it sometime.

• In my experience, on the internet, it is April fools day AAALLLLL DAY. Stay safe ?

• Oh okay thank you. I played Late Shift a little while ago and that was also purely watching a movie with two choices being given at certain points. I was able to enjoy that for what it was. The Planet Of The Apes game is on sale right now so I think I'll go ahead and try it.

AronDracula posted: »

All I know is that the game is just choosing two options for character's actions. You can't control the PC around so it's just a movie and y

• edited April 2018

Zombiekiller3121 will remember that.

You know what, you gave me what I asked for, as well as a few others, and I thank you for it.
    Not many people will get this blunt while talking about things like this online. And It's different than most things I see here, or anywhere else.

And the feeling it's left... My heart's pounding. Body's quivering from the shock. It's something I haven't felt in years. And what this incident is telling me, is that this isn't something to fear, but... to Embrace. To not try to avoid it, and to not pretend it doesn't exist. Honestly, if you have anything else you would like to say, let me have it. A bit more exposure might do me some good.

Why in the fuck would you ever agree to something like this? More importantly, why in the hell are you going to go through with this? It’s f

• I'll chime in. I don't think anyone has the right to insult you over the choice you made. It's your money, you can do whatever you want with it (within legality, of course). Burning those tickets was clearly not the most level headed decision you could've made but I'm sure you're aware of that. If you were hoping to invoke this kind of punishment on yourself I just hope you feel it was worth the cost of those tickets. Again you can do whatever you want with your cash, our judgements and insults be damned.

Zombiekiller3121 will remember that. You know what, you gave me what I asked for, as well as a few others, and I thank you for it. N

• I made the horrible mistake of eating 24 chicken nuggets, a fish burger and a wagyu cheeseburger from McDonalds. I can see my life flashing before my eyes and there's a bright light calling to me, telling me to let go.

• You're a beast.

lupinb0y posted: »

I made the horrible mistake of eating 24 chicken nuggets, a fish burger and a wagyu cheeseburger from McDonalds. I can see my life flashing before my eyes and there's a bright light calling to me, telling me to let go.

• Thanks, I appreciate it.

This was ultimately a test. To see what I want the most. To get what I want and ignore my problems, or to have an opportunity to expose them and to see what I can learn from it. And what I found out is that I tried to run away from judgement so desperately, that I ran blindly into an even bigger wall of it.

And I'll keep the charred Badges as a reminder that this is what happened.

This irrational response needs to be altered or else it is likely to happen again, with something more valuable. From what I think, repeated exposure may be required so It can be easier to cope with. But, any solution you can think of would be very much appreciated.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

I'll chime in. I don't think anyone has the right to insult you over the choice you made. It's your money, you can do whatever you want with

• I just realized we finally get Infinity War this month! :open_mouth:

It's been a long wait, but I'm super stoked to see it soon enough.

• Oh yeah! Now I gotta make sure to stay alive until then.

I just realized we finally get Infinity War this month! It's been a long wait, but I'm super stoked to see it soon enough.

• edited April 2018

Criticism can be a positive thing. You do need a second opinion to point out your flaws so you know what to work on, but that doesn't mean you deserve to be verbally abused for your faults. If you don't like the tone someone uses when remarking on your actions or character you tell them to shove it. If they really cared about setting you on the right path they'd put the effort into considering your sensibilities in spite of their condemnation. It's not running away it's demanding respect. You deserve to be respected even if you don't always make the best decisions. You can get good advice in a way that doesn't have to be abrasive.

If you feel that burning those tickets was worth the experience then that's all that matters.

Thanks, I appreciate it. This was ultimately a test. To see what I want the most. To get what I want and ignore my problems, or to have a

• edited April 2018

As unusual as this may sound or look I am genuinely curious..... How is everyone doing? Did everyone have a fantastic Easter? ?

• I want bagel bites

• I finally passed my driving exam. I panicked a little bit because I did it with the same cop but I made sure everything was okay.

• Great at first, then bad.

As it always is.

As unusual as this may sound or look I am genuinely curious..... How is everyone doing? Did everyone have a fantastic Easter? ?

• I finally got this Clementine mod to work again on GTA V PC after the new update Rockstar added so I decided to make a cool screenshot and upload it to the All Telltale Games Club on Xbox using the Xbox app. Clem is hanging out with the homies.

The reason why the textures look a bit off is because the guy who made the mod hasn't updated it in almost a whole year now.

• I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully things will get better soon. Private message me if you ever want to talk :smile:

Acheive250 posted: »

Great at first, then bad. As it always is.

• That mod looks extremely cool! I am going to take a look at it as I am honestly amazed at how amazing it looks! :smiley:

Menofthe214 posted: »

I finally got this Clementine mod to work again on GTA V PC after the new update Rockstar added so I decided to make a cool screenshot and u

• Glad you passed. Congrats! But I gotta ask, was it difficult? I'm taking mine in a couple of months from now.

I finally passed my driving exam. I panicked a little bit because I did it with the same cop but I made sure everything was okay.

• edited April 2018

It's not really hard, you just have to pay full attention on the road and learn when you have to stop the car to prevent accidents.

Here's a good advice: no matter what, you should always move your head when you're looking at the mirrors to convince your examiner that you make sure nothing comes close to your car. That's one of the mistakes I've made when I did my first exam.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Glad you passed. Congrats! But I gotta ask, was it difficult? I'm taking mine in a couple of months from now.

• I’d probably be the one causing the accidents. I’m quick to anger so my hit and run toll would be very high

It's not really hard, you just have to pay full attention on the road and learn when you have to stop the car to prevent accidents. Here'

• Congratulations!! I imagine everyone panics during an important test like that. I have yet to do my Driver Test. Knowing my luck I would probably drive into a river or something :smiley: Congratulations again!

I finally passed my driving exam. I panicked a little bit because I did it with the same cop but I made sure everything was okay.

• Thanks

Congratulations!! I imagine everyone panics during an important test like that. I have yet to do my Driver Test. Knowing my luck I would probably drive into a river or something Congratulations again!

• edited April 2018

I feel like the only one here excited for the new Spider-Man game cause I heard that tomorrow the release date will be revealed.

Here is the new gameplay footage.

Did you notice something different at 00:25? That looks like a classic Spidey suit. Just goddamn, I'm so hyped.

• I know! Just noticed it on reddit!

Goosebumps galore over here! Too much info hints at once!!

I feel like the only one here excited for the new Spider-Man game cause I heard that tomorrow the release date will be revealed. Here is

• edited April 2018

Playstation Store has a Telltale Sale.

From Strong Bad to Batman TEW, it's on sale...

• This is a random question but..... how do you add a bio? :sweat_smile:

• Make a comment on your wall ??

This is a random question but..... how do you add a bio?

• Are you actually serious?! I spent a whole day stressing over how to get the Bio back as I accidentally deleted it! Thanks mate! You are a lifesaver :sweat_smile:

Melton23 posted: »

Make a comment on your wall ??

• Np. Your most recent post will stay as your bio until you change it again

Are you actually serious?! I spent a whole day stressing over how to get the Bio back as I accidentally deleted it! Thanks mate! You are a lifesaver

• Its all good. But thanks.

I've gotta stop bringing my sulking to the forum. I'm sure I'm pissing many people off with it.

I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully things will get better soon. Private message me if you ever want to talk

• Seems like this year will be rough for my family, as if it wasn't already in the past few years.

My Grandma had passed away when it had looked that she would recover in hospital after catching pneumonia, and she had her phone stolen from her as she laid in her bed. My cat had to be put down today due to his heart condition.

And now I'm worried about my older uncle and aunt since my uncle's condition could not be treated for surgery due to his age, and my aunt had already lost her younger sister some time ago, who was my Nan.

I'll just have to do what I can for my family.

• I'm so sorry, no one has a perfect life. I hope you do everything you can to keep your family safe.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Seems like this year will be rough for my family, as if it wasn't already in the past few years. My Grandma had passed away when it had l

• Today is a good day because the release date for Spiderman ps4 has been announced for Sept 7th and my birthday is in September so it’s a win-win

• This is kind of a disadvantage for me because I might end up at the college before the September even starts. I'm might have no choice but to pre-order it.

Today is a good day because the release date for Spiderman ps4 has been announced for Sept 7th and my birthday is in September so it’s a win-win

• Cheers, AronDracula. I appreciate your kind words.

I'm so sorry, no one has a perfect life. I hope you do everything you can to keep your family safe.

• I thought it was a good idea to go through all of the Star Wars movies, as well as the animated series, in order up to episode 8. Fooken worth it.

• Because of Dead Space games, I watched John Carpenter's The Thing. I was expecting some great horror since many consider it to be one of the best Sci-Fi horror movies but it turned to be just an okay movie in my point of view.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.