The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited July 2018

I fear they might go defunct.

Not unless the company's bought by a VERY large and powerful conglomerate * cough cough * Disney * cough *

Clemenem posted: »

I've got to say. I'm deeply worried for Telltale's future. It's been speculated for some time that they have had money troubles and now with his upcoming lawsuit started by talentless, worthless scumbag Kevin Bruner, I fear they might go defunct.

• by a VERY large and powerful conglomerate * cough cough * Disney * cough *

OH HELL NO No! I don't want Telltale(a mature company for gamers)turn into a disneyfied gaming company. I witnessed EA,Lucasfilm being brought by Disney and they destroyed by favorites things from Star Wars and Everything else.

Btw? Kevin Bruner has to stop acting whiny little kid.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I fear they might go defunct. Not unless the company's bought by a VERY large and powerful conglomerate * cough cough * Disney * cough *

• Kevin Bruner is to gaming what DarkSydePhil is to YouTube

strwar3 posted: »

by a VERY large and powerful conglomerate * cough cough * Disney * cough * OH HELL NO No! I don't want Telltale(a mature company for

• I don't want Telltale(a mature company for gamers)turn into a disneyfied gaming company.

Same here. Maybe if the company is sold to the developers/publishers that brought us Life is Strange??

by a VERY large and powerful conglomerate * cough cough * Disney * cough * OH HELL NO No! I don't want Telltale(a mature company for

• I'm doing good. I finished my BAC exams and now I'm waiting for the results. After that, I bought a lot of games. I got God of War 4 and purchased a lot of games on Steam from Summer Sale like Half Life franchise, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, GMOD and Singularity.

holy shit now i actually have somebody to talk to on here again. gods be praised. how you doin man?

• nice, dude. congrats on finishing the exams, glad you could pull through.

(also i've got gmod too so if you ever wanna hang out with me and maybe some buds and play it i got plenty of free time)

AronDracula posted: »

I'm doing good. I finished my BAC exams and now I'm waiting for the results. After that, I bought a lot of games. I got God of War 4 and pur

• Anyone here subscribed to Robbaz??

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I subscribe and watch his videos sometimes but haven't watched any for a while.

Anyone here subscribed to Robbaz??

• I just heard a guy try to explain a funeral procession by using the word, "parade".

I almost died laughing.

How fitting. It's like the reverse sentiment.

• I want pizza.

• edited July 2018

Yep, for about five or six years now. I love that crazy shlacker.

Anyone here subscribed to Robbaz??

• He needs to do more Cooking with the kock?

bruzdaa posted: »

Yep, for about five or six years now. I love that crazy shlacker.

• Yeeeah...upon closer inspection and looking up the image's context, it finally clicked.
    What does that say about the character designs, tho? :confused: :

MichaelBP posted: »

If you're talking about the silver haired one...

• I know that.
    I was talking about the "girl" next to her.

lupinb0y posted: »

The one with the brown hair? Kairi.

• edited July 2018

Tfw your soccer team which sucked balls for most of its career suddenly beats Spain and you're like

and Portugal leaves together with Argentina and Germany and like what fuck is this world cup I don't even

• Reminds me of this....

Johro posted: »

I just heard a guy try to explain a funeral procession by using the word, "parade". I almost died laughing. How fitting. It's like the reverse sentiment.

• Who else is sick of EA still making bad decisions to the gaming industry? They said that Command and Conquer fans don't know what they want to justify butchering of C&C Rivals and it's stated by the same person who said single player games are dead.

This proves that EA will never stop playing themselves. What a goddamn shame.

• TIL EA is still a soulless company who believes the highest measure of success in the gaming industry lies in how much you can stuff the pockets of your shareholders

That isn't going to change sadly

Who else is sick of EA still making bad decisions to the gaming industry? They said that Command and Conquer fans don't know what they want

• EA used to be a great company,but now since they are by farrrrr idiotic in their decisions like Mass Effect Andromeda being a YUGE flop! Also Anthem being a non-romance and non-choices game but with just a action(which is very very very sad for gamers and EA fans)game. Makes think that they just act very very stupid.

Btw? Disney screwed by favorite franchise like Star Wars and now they don't deserve my money over Star Wars movies anymore. Btw also? When Infinity War Part 2 comes next year? I will done with Disney and Marvel movies for right now.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

TIL EA is still a soulless company who believes the highest measure of success in the gaming industry lies in how much you can stuff the pockets of your shareholders That isn't going to change sadly

• Also, for some stupid reason, an Anthem producer blames The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the flopness of Mass Effect Andromeda, considering that both were released in the same month and that is nothing but one big fucking lie. Just...

EA used to be a great company,but now since they are by farrrrr idiotic in their decisions like Mass Effect Andromeda being a YUGE flop! Als

• Also the idea of Anthem flopping is becoming very very realistic everyday. Like without choices,romances or even consequences? Yeah this is gonna be a flop alright.

Also, for some stupid reason, an Anthem producer blames The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the flopness of Mass Effect Andromeda, considering that both were released in the same month and that is nothing but one big fucking lie. Just...

• Also on that note? The fact that EA thinks ppl who hate Battlefield 5? Are somehow anti-women? Is pure bullshit! This game looks like it is gonna flop. Like I tried to not imagine why EA brought the entire joke of saying everybody is gonna love what we made. Nope I hate it and you EA made me hate it. Thanks now I can put Battlefield on my list that EA destroyed.

Like for once EA can you just jump off a cliff and land a pack cactuses?

Also, for some stupid reason, an Anthem producer blames The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the flopness of Mass Effect Andromeda, considering that both were released in the same month and that is nothing but one big fucking lie. Just...

• the now now is pretty good and i like it.

• edited July 2018

Does anyone know what happened to Gameover Ent and why he hasn't posted any Telltale videos in almost a whole year now?

• Come, join the immeasurably long list of people questioning his whereabouts

Menofthe214 posted: »

Does anyone know what happened to Gameover Ent and why he hasn't posted any Telltale videos in almost a whole year now?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited July 2018

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I can't

• As a huge old Bioware fan...
    Anthem will outsell the next Dragon Age.

It's the sad world we live in. The Bioware model is niche. Anthem is geared for a wider audience. Bioware fans my hate it, it may not be a massive success, but it will outsell the next Dragon Age.

We really are banking on the critics to save the Bioware model. Panning Anthem and praising Dragon Age is really the only hope because the sales wont reflect that. That said, either game flopping is terrible for Bioware. They need to do well or we are just going to see a stronger EA involvement.

Also the idea of Anthem flopping is becoming very very realistic everyday. Like without choices,romances or even consequences? Yeah this is gonna be a flop alright.

• My parents are on a manhunt looking for me even though I’m in the house, so I can
    A) wait for them to come back
    B) keep trying to contact them until they unsilence their phones
    C) lock the door and pretend I’m not back yet to get them worried as payback for leaving me stranded.

A, B or C... you decide!

• Well, guess what. Cyberpunk 2077 is still in pre-alpha so it's confirmed that 2019 remains for The Last of Us Part 2 and maybe Death Stranding.

• Cyberpunk 2077 is still in pre-alpha

Darth Vader Voice NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Well, guess what. Cyberpunk 2077 is still in pre-alpha so it's confirmed that 2019 remains for The Last of Us Part 2 and maybe Death Stranding.

• edited July 2018

So what's after you know The Walking Dead Final Seaon? Like what is Telltale's next year game? Like I know The Wolf Among Us Season 2 is coming out that year and I am excited like crazy and they probably will release a trailer in that The Game Awards. But that is one game. So perhaps maybe I think it will Batman Season 3? I hope so. Like pls don't let it be Minecraft Story mode Season 3.

Like come on Batman The Enemy Within did better in sale and break a little beyond even in sale. But if I member it well. Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 did not do good. It broke even, but not better. Btw? I also looking forward GOT season 2 pretty much looking forward to it.So thoughts?

• Yeah! Finally got figures of my two favourite characters of GOTG!

• A) Final Answer.

[engage Who Wants To Be A Millionaire's "doo-doo-doooo..."]

Melton23 posted: »

My parents are on a manhunt looking for me even though I’m in the house, so I can A) wait for them to come back keep trying to contact t

• Final answer is and was AAAAAAA.

I missed my dad floss on stage because they didn’t pick me up on the one day, there better be a big tub of jelly beans waiting for me at the end of the road. I like jellybeans btw. If you wanna send me some jelly pics then you’re my best friend.

AChicken posted: »

A) Final Answer. [engage Who Wants To Be A Millionaire's "doo-doo-doooo..."]

• Finally got around to watching Paddington 2 and it was just 2 hours of joy and happiness. It’s just so darn wholesome and adorable (also sad at times). Paddington’s CGI is so good that for the most part he looks like a practical effect, like an extremely well done animatronic or something. The only real qualm I have against the film is that towards the end there’s a scene on top of a train and it’s very obvious that there’s a green screen in the background. That’s it, that’s all my complaints. Other than that I highly recommend it.

• I passed the BAC exams, finally!!!

• Congrats!

I passed the BAC exams, finally!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They confirmed they are working on a Stranger Things game which could release before The Wolf Among Us season 2.

So what's after you know The Walking Dead Final Seaon? Like what is Telltale's next year game? Like I know The Wolf Among Us Season 2 is com

• edited July 2018

Well, today is the first day of my new paying summer job... (Working at a local French radio station, where I also previously had a co-op and volunteer position. So, should be fairly easy.)

Either way, wish me luck!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.