The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Wolf Among Us doesn't come out until 2019 and (almost definitely) won't have pre-orders available this early. So, you'd be fine to buy something else if you were wanting to eventually wait for Wolf anyways.

strwar3 posted: »

So I am thinking about pre-ordering a game a some point later on this month. But I really really really don't want to pre-order Battlefield

• This crab is so metal it ripped off it's own arm.

• @Cocoa2736
    Given recent events, it seems you have won. Despite my struggles and near-misses, this all came crashing down in a freak final ploy developed by you. Can't beat fate... well, yet anyway. I'll just relax in silence over here... cool....

V̷͔̤̓̎Ǒ̵̻̯Î̸̦̰D̷̘̾ ̸̞̑́͗Õ̵̗F̴̨̋̓͐͘ ̶̧͈̦̝̑̊̉̚N̷̖̺͍͌͛͆Ơ̵̠̟̫͗͆N̷̡̖̮͖̑͑-̵̛̟̮͎́͊͘E̴̲͈̥̍̐X̶̲̌Ḯ̷̝͛̍S̵̤̜͛͌͘T̵̡̡̋̓È̶̳̳̖̻̏̀N̴̤̪͑̓͜C̴̮̟̗̓̐̽̕Ȩ̷̛͚̳̝̄̋ ̶͙̳̠͎̉̓Ç̷̹͎̳͝Ő̷̺̌͒̄N̵̨͑Ḟ̷̦̫̥͠Ḯ̸̝̌R̸̠̙̗͇͛̔͘M̷̭̒͑͋̀E̸̢̨͓̺͗Ḑ̷͍̞̑͌

yeah thats right we got lore in this forum now

I now speak to you from beyond

...what a way to end the mid-season finale, am I right??

• Mr. Krabs is certainly feeling it now.

lupinb0y posted: »

This crab is so metal it ripped off it's own arm.

• ~I swear we should turn this into some surreal interactive story over at forum games. It could be a supernatural sci-fi thriller starring mundane objects and creatures with extraordinary powers like time travelling chickens and reality warping cups of diabolical mastermind cocoa. It could be like SCP except the anomalies are hiding among human civilization and battling each other over the fate of the universe~

man this is some lore goldmine we have right here let's get cracking

AChicken posted: »

@Cocoa2736 Given recent events, it seems you have won. Despite my struggles and near-misses, this all came crashing down in a freak final

• When you know you can get away with something.

• I ordered chinese food and they got the order wrong. I was supposed to get shrimp fried rice with my crab sticks and french fries and they left it out. I payed $9.50 for a $5.50 meal. Never again.

• Did you go back in to point out the issue and demand they give you what was worth paying for?

Dex-Starr posted: »

I ordered chinese food and they got the order wrong. I was supposed to get shrimp fried rice with my crab sticks and french fries and they left it out. I payed $9.50 for a $5.50 meal. Never again.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

They'll raise HELL over it, and i'm not the type to spaz out on anyone, especially over some rice, so I let them live. The crazy part is, she read my order back to me when I was on the phone with her, so idk how the hell they forgot to add it in. I'll write a horrible review for their store.

DabigRG posted: »

Did you go back in to point out the issue and demand they give you what was worth paying for?

• Oh what, you'd already walked out and/or left by the time you noticed?

They'll raise HELL over it, and i'm not the type to spaz out on anyone, especially over some rice, so I let them live. The crazy part is, sh

• Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, and Genesect and the Legend Awakened are the best pokemon movies ever.

• They delivered it to my house

DabigRG posted: »

Oh what, you'd already walked out and/or left by the time you noticed?

• Hehehe... booby

• What, you all know how much I love the LiS series. I might as well have a bit of fun for once when I play something related to it.

• edited September 2018

I get to use this video twice in the span of two days? Awesome!

What, you all know how much I love the LiS series. I might as well have a bit of fun for once when I play something related to it.

• my "family" life isn't exactly ideal ?

i skipped a full week and i'm still not sure why How tf did you even get away with that ? If I tried that my aunt would've been all over me like white on rice. She couldn't hit me or anything but I'd never hear the end of it

• i wanna get the most out of life. sure u can live to be like 108 years old but if you don't have any experiences then it'd be a total waste.

Acheive250 posted: »

Dude, stay away from drugs. They may feel good now, but it's gonna cause a helluva lot of problems in your future. And you may be at that st

• actually that wouldn't be entirely accurate.........

It's not like she wants to try meth/crack/cocaine/heroin

• my "family" life isn't exactly ideal ?

Understandable. I strongly dislike my birth parents

actually that wouldn't be entirely accurate.........

Not entirely accurate? Which one of those do you wanna try :D ?

sarahsenpai posted: »

actually that wouldn't be entirely accurate.........

• lol i dont wanna say everything ive done because i'd seem like a total junkie which i'm not. not crack or meth tho. but breaking bad made me curious.

my "family" life isn't exactly ideal ? Understandable. I strongly dislike my birth parents actually that wouldn't be entirely accurate......... Not entirely accurate? Which one of those do you wanna try ?

• That's what the beer is for.

I get to use this video twice in the span of two days? Awesome!

• lol i dont wanna say everything ive done because i'd seem like a total junkie

My friend took a percocet pill once. He said it was like nothing, he just felt relaxed.

but breaking bad made me curious.

Pulp Fiction made me wonder like "hmmm" :D

lol i dont wanna say everything ive done because i'd seem like a total junkie which i'm not. not crack or meth tho. but breaking bad made me curious.

• From what I've learned from loved ones who took recreational drugs is that they're usually more of a way of forcefully taking what life isn't giving you than a way to get the most out of it. Hedonism is a lot more about shutting down the bitter realities in both the world and in your life, than the pleasure itself. That's not always a bad thing though, in moderation, as long as you're considerate of how indulging yourself will affect your mind and body. I trust that you're smart with how those drugs influence your mind and body, and you say you want to get the most out of life so I assume it's not a passive way of self-harm. I won't condone taking drugs because while not all drugs are tremendously bad for you it's still a slippery slope, but it's your life and you get to decide how you want to experience it no matter if others disapprove.

i wanna get the most out of life. sure u can live to be like 108 years old but if you don't have any experiences then it'd be a total waste.

• U-uh... yeah, um sure...

interested but uhhh we'll need to talk. i dont even know what SCP is so youve lost me on that.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

~I swear we should turn this into some surreal interactive story over at forum games. It could be a supernatural sci-fi thriller starring m

• My heart... It burns...

• YeAh, nOw iT's a PaRTy.....

What, you all know how much I love the LiS series. I might as well have a bit of fun for once when I play something related to it.

• hi everybody ihave returned been away for a while because of work mostly having to do nightshifts with the goddamn slowest and laziest person in the multiverse but gokd news ive now got a fulltime contract so ive got that going for me which is nice other than that lonelyness is still getting to me i matched with someone on tinder (yeah i cant even get a girl on there) and i knew her as she comes into the gas station where i work i spoke to her there and left her my number i got totally ignored and now she avoids me as if i was a plague carrier i have no idea whats wrong with me and its pissing me off people who i know can get girlfriends easily and all i got was a girl who took advantage of me and cheated on me

• Congrats on getting a full time position! As for the girls, well, try not assume eternal failure based on what one or two of them do. Just be friendly and be yourself and keep trying, and things will happen eventually.

hi everybody ihave returned been away for a while because of work mostly having to do nightshifts with the goddamn slowest and laziest perso

• Well shoot, you try to go out of your way to clarify that this would be a surrealist adventure with absurdist humor and you're still treated like you belong in the loony bin

but yeah if you're still interested you can pm me or something, it was just an idea tho, also scp is a bunch of internet horror stories about objects and creatures with supernatural properties, should be the first thing that comes up should you look it up

U-uh... yeah, um sure... interested but uhhh we'll need to talk. i dont even know what SCP is so youve lost me on that.

• It's been 6 years and a shitton of memes and I've never heard of this deleted song from The Lorax until now. I'm honestly stunned like I actually could listen to this unironically. How is this even the same film?

Now I badly want some kind of Seussian rock opera that we're probably never going to get :(

• If there’s truly one thing in this world that would piss any man off, it’s losing a match of card jitsu on club penguin ?

• Which has a worse comments section.

YouTube, Twitter or Twitch?

• From what I anecdotally hear, it sounds like that award goes to Twitch's comment section :p

Which has a worse comments section. YouTube, Twitter or Twitch?

• edited September 2018

What are you talking about? I love it when the chat says that literally every fucking thing that happens on stream is considered cringe!

From what I anecdotally hear, it sounds like that award goes to Twitch's comment section

• Twitch can be the worst depending on the broadcaster/channel, YouTube is the worst in general and Twitter can be bad at times, depending on whose the tweeter and so.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

So here I was, playing Spaceflight Simulator onmy iPhone, when all of a sudden, I got the idea of making a train. Only thing is, this train doesn't run on any actual track, it just takes off horizontally into space. And while I was playing, I was thinking to myself "what if somebody actually made this a thing?!". It sounds stupid at first, but once you see how cool I made my space train look, you're gonna wish it was a real thing too :D

• Definitely Youtube,it's the worst.

• I'm watching Breaking Bad S3E6 when the RV got crushed and saw there were still funions inside. How THE FUCK do you just let the funions get destroyed?! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

• aww. just be yourself, you'll find someone ?

hi everybody ihave returned been away for a while because of work mostly having to do nightshifts with the goddamn slowest and laziest perso

• Yeah I guess so. But I have feeling The Wolf Among Us Season 2 will have a pre-order next year. But so far I haven't seen anything good games to pre-order. It kinda sucks cause I might to see how good they are. I guess I will wait for the reviews.

Wolf Among Us doesn't come out until 2019 and (almost definitely) won't have pre-orders available this early. So, you'd be fine to buy something else if you were wanting to eventually wait for Wolf anyways.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.