The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• uh wut

DabigRG posted: »

A confusing ghost cosplay.

• For some reason every Monday I've been waking up earlier and earlier. Two weeks ago I slept at 10PM and woke up at 3:20AM. Last week I slept at the same time and woke up at 1:50AM. Today (same sleep time) I woke up at 12:52AM.

Help me.

• Ghost sheets are supposed to be bleached.

AChicken posted: »

uh wut

• Nothing beats a cup of freshly squeezed nut milk in the morning.

• Mandy vs Gaz?

• edited August 2018

I want to know if ppl in the future. That ppl will become more into Robosexuals or are we going to be it sooner? Like I don't know much about it other than I watched videos on youtube of ppl(and Futurama did a thing on this in a episode of there's)dating and marrying robots or life-like humanoid robots.

So I wonder if we will discuss why this is happening.

Acheive250 posted: »

I'm now going to always refer to this game as "The game that turns all its players into Technosexual Gameophiles". No one is exempt from its lure...

• WOW! Like that is bad. I go to sleep at 12:00 am and wake up at 8:00 am in the morning. Just workout a little for about 1 hour and you will go to sleep tired like I do.

lupinb0y posted: »

For some reason every Monday I've been waking up earlier and earlier. Two weeks ago I slept at 10PM and woke up at 3:20AM. Last week I slept at the same time and woke up at 1:50AM. Today (same sleep time) I woke up at 12:52AM. Help me.

• Yeah, I just saw it too.

Wasn't amazing, but I thought it was good. I liked the characters and the humour was pretty good. There's a certain charm about the dark and dirtyness of these innocent looking puppets.

lupinb0y posted: »

Just came back from watching the Happytime Murders. I enjoyed it and thought it was pretty alright. I like the two main characters (Phil in

• Ever think about how in some cartoons there's the neighbour with the rabid dog that always attacks people and it's played for laughs?

Man that dog would be put the fuck down and the neighbour would be sued if that happened in real life.

• edited August 2018

Sorry, it doesn't count then :P whoever came up with this Hot Connors Conspiracy, I'm sure he had to be precise

TheFurryOne posted: »

I am but my second n was stolen from me at birth.

• edited August 2018

Except for people who haven't played it/watched it yet for reason because they're strange. ?

Yeah, I still don't know why I haven't yet.

And before you say it, I totally spelt "haven't" the way I wanted to the first time.

It has "Have", as in the back end of behave or the start of Haven. And then, I put an n't on it, meaning the opposite, which symbolizes what I have been creating for myself. ?

I need to stop drinking coffee before going to bed.

I'm now going to always refer to this game as "The game that turns all its players into Technosexual Gameophiles". No one is exempt from its lure...

• edited August 2018

Even those yet to experience this story can feel the emmence attraction to these androids.

(Damn, images aren't working... You're lucky, your inevitable fate has been delayed...)

Except for people who haven't played it/watched it yet for reason because they're strange. ? Yeah, I still don't know why I haven't yet.

• Yippee? Maybe something is watching out for me. Protecting me from various things that I felt like should've happened to me by now, while giving me other things that haunt me in return. It's hard to put a name on it, but is there such thing as a neutral fortune dealer?

This is probably the coffee talking.

Even those yet to experience this story can feel the emmence attraction to these androids. (Damn, images aren't working... You're lucky, your inevitable fate has been delayed...)

• See? Now you're seeing talking coffee. You're losing it, man. Give in to the temptation!

Yippee? Maybe something is watching out for me. Protecting me from various things that I felt like should've happened to me by now, while gi

• Perfect example of the effect this game has on people.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Because I wanna fuck North.

• I have this.....friend, and he's attracted to the figments of his imagination. What might he be? He thinks he's weird or something :D :D :D :D :D :D

"Robot fetishism", "Robosexuality", or "Technosexuality" is the sexual attraction of androids or humanoid robots. "Agalmatophilia" is the

• After having watched the latest footage and images of Resident Evil 2 Remake, I'm really interested in how this version are making some changes here and there to set it's own story apart from the original:

I'm also liking Claire and Sherry's new look, though I'm a little concerned with Claire's rather stilted voice acting at times. Chief Irons' new introduction is also intriguing to me, since the location and his first meeting with Claire has also changed.

What I'm wanting to see more of as of now is Ada Wong, her new design, and especially how she'll be introduced in this retelling of Resident Evil 2.

Personally, I'm hoping that her role as an undercover spy will be more subdued and that Ada Wong will intentionally try to image herself as an ordinary and down-to-earth person, rather than her real persona as a suave and dubious person.

• edited August 2018

I've just watched a movie called FIsh Tank (nice one, I could recommend it) where the fabulous Michael Fassbender is the male lead... and his character is called Connor.

Am I going insane? Or there actually is some sort of conspiracy?!

Sorry, it doesn't count then :P whoever came up with this Hot Connors Conspiracy, I'm sure he had to be precise

• edited August 2018

This might become my favorite RE game because it's like a mix between REmake, RE4 and RE7 which are my top 3 RE games. But I don't want to see a lot of footage, I have to avoid spoilers.

Also, did you play RE7?

RichWalk23 posted: »

After having watched the latest footage and images of Resident Evil 2 Remake, I'm really interested in how this version are making some chan

• Probably Gaz.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Mandy vs Gaz?

• I've been playing RE7 and I'm trying to get used to the controls and the combat system. Besides the boss fight in the butcher room, I haven't had too much trouble with the game.

Right now, I'm at the Old House. I'm really uncomfortable with the large wasp and hives scattered across the area. Kudos to the creators for making me feel this unnerved at a horror game.

AronDracula posted: »

This might become my favorite RE game because it's like a mix between REmake, RE4 and RE7 which are my top 3 RE games. But I don't want to see a lot of footage, I have to avoid spoilers. Also, did you play RE7?

• woke up and the entire neighborhood was without power and i got one hour of sleep.

but i fixed my pc last night so gg fate you ain't got shit on the master.

• Nice.

The water heater in my house decided to turn off in the middle of my shower this morning.

woke up and the entire neighborhood was without power and i got one hour of sleep. but i fixed my pc last night so gg fate you ain't got shit on the master.

• Same. Everywhere else online thinks Mandy would beat her because she “has grim” but forget its a fight just between Mandy and Gaz?

DabigRG posted: »

Probably Gaz.

• 48 minutes of gameplay for Cyberpunk 2077 are out!

• How was everyone’s first day back to school? I’m into my second semester as a freshman. sofar, it was horrible?

• That's Conorist.

• Well while everyone I know had to go to class, I was out on the golf course because I have no Monday classes this semester. Ended up shooting an 80 on a course I've never played before, which I was surprised since I spent most of the morning recovering from a hangover.

How was everyone’s first day back to school? I’m into my second semester as a freshman. sofar, it was horrible?

• Aw that's sorry to hear.

School doesn't start until Tuesday of next week for me...
    The schedule is pretty great this year (mostly because I didn't have to pick and choose literally every single one off of a requirement checklist. It was mostly all set up for me, and I only got to pick one.

Two [3-hour] classes every day, except for Friday with just one... Only 1-hour of downtime between classes (compared to the weird 3 hours between for last year), and I get Thursdays off.

How was everyone’s first day back to school? I’m into my second semester as a freshman. sofar, it was horrible?

• I bought a rubik's cube and a pair of lightning earpods today. Life is still shit, but hopefully these will make it slightly less unbearable :D pray for my soul

• edited August 2018

My dinner experience today:

• Make Chicken Noodle Soup.
    • Take out hot sauce bottle.
    • Precariously tilt bottle to get a little spice out.
    • Waterfall of liquid spills into soup.
    • "I guess this is how I die."

EDIT: uh... I realise how this looks. A Chicken eating chicken soup.
    Just don't think about it...

• Not to mention Grim would probably just let it happen.

Same. Everywhere else online thinks Mandy would beat her because she “has grim” but forget its a fight just between Mandy and Gaz?

• uh... I realise how this looks.

tell it to the judge pal

My dinner experience today: * Make Chicken Noodle Soup. * Take out hot sauce bottle. * Precariously tilt bottle to get a little spice

• wondering if being expelled is worse than dropping out in terms of being considered a loser and also considering trying mushrooms

• Bah! No copper can catch me!
    I'm too swift!

Cocoa2736 posted: »

uh... I realise how this looks. tell it to the judge pal

• Wondering if telltale could make some kind of a deal in future like preorder the game for more money but you get all the episodes at once.
    Wondering if thats a thing.

• Make Chicken Noodle Soup.

"I guess this is how I die."

Well, where else were you suppose to get the chicken from?!

My dinner experience today: * Make Chicken Noodle Soup. * Take out hot sauce bottle. * Precariously tilt bottle to get a little spice

• Wait, you're back to school already? We have our first day on 3rd September.

• Why did the chicken cross the road? Oh. That explains it.

Bah! No copper can catch me! I'm too swift!

• I'm just thinking about Bonzi Buddy from Vinesauce Joel's Livestream on Twitch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.