The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I did, actually. It was really exciting (I nearly teared up when the whole audience started clapping during the credits) but the Incredibles have to move over. Bohemian Rhapsody is the real shit.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I did, actually. It was really exciting (I nearly teared up when the whole audience started clapping during the credits) but the Incredibles have to move over. Bohemian Rhapsody is the real shit.

• edited November 2018

I just got an offer letter for the Masters degree in the university I applied for.

Now I just need to pray to Superman that I don't somehow fail any of the last four subjects I took during my Bachelors degree.

• Just another day at the office For a boilermaker.

• Agh, Iron Maiden just announced summer, 2019 tour dates in the US, and I don't know what to do. I'm graduating in the Spring and have no idea where I'll be in terms of employment and which show I should get tickets for.

• "Dude, that was wicked gnar." LMFAO.

• Dafuq did I just watch

"Dude, that was wicked gnar." LMFAO.

• One of the greatest vids of all time

Ruger_556 posted: »

Dafuq did I just watch

• I'm glad I realized a while back how easy it was to have too much caffeine. Two five hour energy shots, a Red Bull and a large coffee and some caffeine pills didn't go so well.

I felt like I could run through a wall. It was alright at first, till I got paranoid thinking my heart was going to explode.

• Two five hour energy shots, a Red Bull and a large coffee and some caffeine pills

­

I felt like I could run through a wall

I need to experience what you have.

I'm glad I realized a while back how easy it was to have too much caffeine. Two five hour energy shots, a Red Bull and a large coffee and so

• It was alright; kept me wake for a 3 hour drive. When I got to the point where I thought I was gonna have a heart attack it scared the shit outta me.

Two five hour energy shots, a Red Bull and a large coffee and some caffeine pills ­ I felt like I could run through a wall I need to experience what you have.

• Jigsaw waking up Garry gets me every time ?

• Is it just me, or has this forum been hella boring for a while?

• Morale is at an all time low

Is it just me, or has this forum been hella boring for a while?

• it tastes like burning.

Always wanted to try everclear straight. Don't know if this is the dumbest idea I've ever had; guess I'll have to find out. Don't think you can buy anything stronger than everclear.

• i haven't been here for a while. coincidence?!

Is it just me, or has this forum been hella boring for a while?

• started reading plays and now i suddenly wanna be on broadway. someone tell me i'm being crazy and it'll never happen so i don't do something stupid like go to nyc.

• edited November 2018

I drew villain Joker from Batman: Enemy Within.

Took me about two and a half to three hours.

The hands are a bit too big (didn't realise this until really late into drawing it) and the clothes are really plain looking compared to the actual in-game Joker (no idea how to draw the bus seat pattern he has on his clothes).

• And I thought Tequila was made to melt you from the inside out.

sarahsenpai posted: »

it tastes like burning.

• Eh, the hands are big if you think of them as holding his smile up.

But, at first I thought he was extending them into the foreground, so if you look at it that way, it fits.

The suit colouring might be a bit off, but everything about his tie and face is perfect.

lupinb0y posted: »

I drew villain Joker from Batman: Enemy Within. Took me about two and a half to three hours. The hands are a bit too big (didn't reali

• Problem is, everyone who went to NYC and made it were also told they were being crazy and it would never happen, so that's not a good indicator.

If you really want to try, join a community production to see what it's like. :)

started reading plays and now i suddenly wanna be on broadway. someone tell me i'm being crazy and it'll never happen so i don't do something stupid like go to nyc.

• The big hands just make it look more three-dimensional, like he's reaching out to you instead of holding his own smile, so no problem there. Good job!

I drew villain Joker from Batman: Enemy Within. Took me about two and a half to three hours. The hands are a bit too big (didn't reali

• It's been 5 years since I played the first InFamous game, I managed to play it on Playstation Now 7 day trial (I encountered some cringey frame issues but at least it was playable), and I forgot how awesome this game was. It's the best superhero game that isn't DC or Marvel.

I'm hoping for Sucker Punch to remaster it in its 10th year anniversary.

• But, at first I thought he was extending them into the foreground, so if you look at it that way, it fits.

Yeah but you can see his cheeks squish at his fingers :p

AChicken posted: »

Eh, the hands are big if you think of them as holding his smile up. But, at first I thought he was extending them into the foreground, so

WarpSpeed posted: »

The big hands just make it look more three-dimensional, like he's reaching out to you instead of holding his own smile, so no problem there. Good job!

• I'll just stick to wild turkey and jagermeister even though it tasted like straight up NyQuil

it tastes like burning.

• A go kart with a r1 Yamaha motor on it? I'd ride the shit outta this thing. What's that seatbelt gonna do for you anyway ?.

• Those big gloved hands only make me want a drawing of John Doe redesigned like a 1930s cartoon

Get to it lads!

nice drawing btw :)

• I've had such a fun and great day today. It's one of those days that I am happy to go to bed tired. I hope everyone had a nice day, or will have one in the future :)

• So, I just saw Bohemian Rhapsody, and you're right. It was really good.

Rami Malek and the other hand members were perfect, they did a really good job with the casting.

It even got me quite emotional at times, especially the ending.

I did, actually. It was really exciting (I nearly teared up when the whole audience started clapping during the credits) but the Incredibles have to move over. Bohemian Rhapsody is the real shit.

• Love these intros.

• edited November 2018

Welp,Inxile and Obsidian just became partners with Microsoft studios yesterday.

I've heard Obsidian wasn't doing well and they were going bankrupt but..Jesus.

I'm don't know what to think,partners with Microsoft ? This is either really good or really bad..

• this song won't get out of my head can someone please end my suffering

• Those engine noises are pretty satisfying to hear. ?

A go kart with a r1 Yamaha motor on it? I'd ride the shit outta this thing. What's that seatbelt gonna do for you anyway ?.

• Damn straight ?

Those engine noises are pretty satisfying to hear. ?

• If one day speed kills me don't cry, because I was smiling; is what I want on my tombstone. Only time I'm ever happy is when I'm in, or on something wot "wide open throttle" Adrenaline is the best feeling there ever was.

• Man, 100 years since the end of World War I. How the world is changed, from those poppies at Flanders. And Veterans' Day in America too. A big thanks to all veterans. Still, centennial, man, 1918 that was really long ago.

• edited November 2018

• Still need to see Spiderman in action.

Don't really know about Red Dead Redemption and Monster Hunter, so those are stratches.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.