The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah I liked that one; never quite figured everything out tho. Im glad I've got a couple friends left that aren't on drugs, or in jail. Even though one of em all he seems to want to do is drink all the time. Which I don't have a problem with, but he does some stupid shit.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I used to spend nights playing shadows of evil with my old HS friends. It was pretty fun. One of my friends used to shit on our other friend’s girlfriend, saying she looked like a Margwa?

• edited November 2018

Telltale's Jurassic Park, Back to the Future and Tales from Monkey Island have been delisted from Steam.

Might just be the rights for the games being over but you never know. If there are any older Telltale games you've been eyeing for a while, think about getting them soon.

• edited November 2018

Telltale's Jurassic Park, Back to the Future and Tales from Monkey Island have been delisted from Steam.

Might just be the rights for the games being over but you never know. If there are any older Telltale games you've been eyeing for a while, think about getting them soon.

EDIT
    I guess double posting is now an issue again.

• It most certainly is. Say no to college.

sarahsenpai posted: »

everything about college seems like a massive pain. except all the keggers.

• Well, the website seems to be going haywire (it's not completely loading. Either giving me a cool blocky blue/white theme or just straight up HTML code)

Also. Shit.

TELLTALE HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN SHUTTING DOWN

... And if things are being removed from steam, now might be a good time for me to load up everything I have of Telltale's onto my console again.
    Then again, I just checked and everything (yes, everything, even Bone and Classic Texas Hold 'Em) are still on the store except for Back to the Future and Jurassic Park. Their licenses may have just expired.

• Yeah, that's been happening for a while with me. Also makes the way the site looks fluctuate occasionally.

AChicken posted: »

The Telltale site seems to have lost its security settings. On mobile, if visit this site, Google Chrome now gives me a warning that this

• There's like a tiny, little ball on the inside my earlobe that wasn't there last year.

• Oh, I think I have a ball inside my earlobe too .....

Nope, it was just a pimple

There's like a tiny, little ball on the inside my earlobe that wasn't there last year.

• 1:09 AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

• Why is Goku flippin me off?

Nice to see SSG get some use.

1:09 AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

• Nice to see SSG get some use.

Yeah, especially from Vegeta.

DabigRG posted: »

Why is Goku flippin me off? Nice to see SSG get some use.

• Haven't watched family guy in quite a while. It's no wonder why I've been feeling so empty these past couple of months :D

• This was life

• edited November 2018

Not only they are going to skip PSX, it is also confirmed that Sony is also going to skip E3 2019 as well.

Gee, what are they doing right now? I mean yeah, they only have 4 PS4 exclusives, that everyone has already seen, left to release: Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone, The Last of Us Part 2 and Death Stranding but couldn't they just be there to show more gameplay/story trailers for those or announce and publish games from other studios? My guess would be they are secretly working so hard on PS5 to make fans proud.

• MICROSOFT FOREVER

AronDracula posted: »

Not only they are going to skip PSX, it is also confirmed that Sony is also going to skip E3 2019 as well. Gee, what are they doing right

• Legendary super saiyan appreciation month

• What the fuck?

Legendary super saiyan appreciation month

• first time i saw this i laughed so hard i couldn't breathe. i still don't know why it was so funny.

Haven't watched family guy in quite a while. It's no wonder why I've been feeling so empty these past couple of months

• Showing appreciation for the saiyans. Here, I think this one might be a little up your alley

What the fuck?

• With no exclusives.

MICROSOFT FOREVER

• :D :D This always make me laugh

first time i saw this i laughed so hard i couldn't breathe. i still don't know why it was so funny.

• That show kind of reminds me of this one.

This was life

• I remember this slightly. It was very short though

That show kind of reminds me of this one.

• Wow, that...looks kinda bad.

@Dex-Starr Showing appreciation for the saiyans

Was kinda lackin in context at first there. Haven't gotten there yet, but holy hell...

• Yo... someone else who also knows of MTV Spider-Man??

Nice.

• I don’t blame you, the show was made 15 years ago.

Wow, that...looks kinda bad. @Dex-Starr Showing appreciation for the saiyans Was kinda lackin in context at first there. Haven't gotten there yet, but holy hell...

• I’m glad I’m not the only one. :D

Yo... someone else who also knows of MTV Spider-Man?? Nice.

• edited November 2018

The show was severely overlooked (and I understand why = animation, original new villains, odd music video broadcaster, cancelled in 1 season), but it's always great to see someone recognize it.

Anyways, yeah. coolcoolcool.

I’m glad I’m not the only one.

• edited November 2018

Yeah, that's pretty weird and kind of disappointing.

I get that they'd probably show a bunch of stuff they've shown at previous E3s (and that's a complaint they've been getting a lot what with Spider-Man appearing this year for the 3rd and final time) but... apart from the known first-party titles still in development (Dreams, Death Stranding, TLOU PtII, Ghost of Tsushima), there's always got to be some kind of big third-party reveal.

How and where and when are they going to announce some new 2019 stuff? Can't wait for PSX in December, because that's way too late.
    I'm hoping for maybe a kind of Playstation-Direct. Those are always fun blasts of content.

AronDracula posted: »

Not only they are going to skip PSX, it is also confirmed that Sony is also going to skip E3 2019 as well. Gee, what are they doing right

• It was also more targeted toward older audiences which probably didn't help. I mean, a character dies at the end of the first episode and sex is implied to happen in the series between characters.

The show was severely overlooked (and I understand why = animation, original new villains, odd music video broadcaster, cancelled in 1 season), but it's always great to see someone recognize it. Anyways, yeah. coolcoolcool.

• edited November 2018

What happened to the upcoming Spider-Verse Movie thread? The discussion doesn't seem to have been closed, but entirely nuked from the site.

Why tho

• edited November 2018

Anyone remember an animated short from old Nickelodeon (early 2000's) about a girl who grows a pimple on her face that talks and the pimple was portrayed by a puppet? Aside from the pimple it had a very similar art style to Angela Anaconda. The girl applies some cream onto the pimple in an effort to get rid it but it just eats it?

No? Just me? Okay...

• What the fuck...?

lupinb0y posted: »

Anyone remember an animated short from old Nickelodeon (early 2000's) about a girl who grows a pimple on her face that talks and the pimple

• The only other show I've ever known to be similar in art style to Angela Anaconda was dirt girl world.

lupinb0y posted: »

Anyone remember an animated short from old Nickelodeon (early 2000's) about a girl who grows a pimple on her face that talks and the pimple

• And at the end the school nerd comes to the rescue, killing it with radiation then him and the girl go off to school together. It was very weird. It doesn't seem to exist online and I've only seen a handful of people talking about it.

What the fuck...?

• so im staying round a friends for a couple of days i decided to take my ps3 and bought cod black ops 2 hardened edition dirt cheap practically brand new and im suprised that loads of people still play it considering hardly anyone aeems to play the ps4 ones much

• haven't been burned alive by wildfire so i'm having a p good weekend so far.

• Does anyone have that one game that makes them rage? Mine is Xenoverse 2

• Man it's really sad, all we can do if pray for the safety of those involved and the first responders.

haven't been burned alive by wildfire so i'm having a p good weekend so far.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.