The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• If you're going to click play, please, stick through it. :D

• edited November 2018

Oh. I just started getting the not secure message too. It is the beginning of the end :­(

Edit: Good news everyone. I looked into the details to find out why it became insecure and found a certificate registered under telltale saying that it won't expire till July 15th 2019, though it labed the certificate as invalid. So, hoping, the site won't shut down till then.

imageimage

• The certificate is eventually signed by Symantec, which Chrome decided to start distrusting. Firefox is scheduled to distrust Symantec certificates soon as well. This would be easy to fix if they still had some tech staff, but....

Oh. I just started getting the not secure message too. It is the beginning of the end :­( Edit: Good news everyone. I looked into the det

• I miss telltale

• This is cool as shit. I want one for Christmas ?

• I've been playing Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu and I really like it. At first I was really apprehensive with the no wild Pokemon battles things but after I got around to just becoming a collector I've been having more fun with it!

The game has quite a few quality of life improvements and features that I really hope they bring into the next game like being able to see wild Pokemon on the overworld rather than having random encounters.

• just bought call of duty black ops 4 for real cheap today cant play it until tomorrow though

• This existed.

Thanks, Pan!

• I want you to destroy this, and leave no trace of it's existence.

DabigRG posted: »

This existed. Thanks, Pan!

• Thank you for ruining my childhood.

DabigRG posted: »

This existed. Thanks, Pan!

AronDracula posted: »

Thank you for ruining my childhood.

• If you're having a terrible day, watch this.

• you in cali too? it got kinda scary. loads of people had to evacuate. a while back i checked the weather on my phone and it said "smoke". like i didn't even know that was a weather pattern. crazy stuff.

Ruger_556 posted: »

Man it's really sad, all we can do if pray for the safety of those involved and the first responders.

• fire never fights fair ?

Dex-Starr posted: »

If you're having a terrible day, watch this.

• No I'm from Kentucky, it's some scary stuff. Any time I have a camp fire, or anything I'll usually douse with water after I'm done. Fire ain't nothing to fuck with. It can get outta hand real quick if the woods are dry

sarahsenpai posted: »

you in cali too? it got kinda scary. loads of people had to evacuate. a while back i checked the weather on my phone and it said "smoke". like i didn't even know that was a weather pattern. crazy stuff.

• Fire ain't nothing to fuck with.

Not unless you've started many of them while you were in your bathtub, while it was filled with water, while the shower head was on the jet setting.

No I'm from Kentucky, it's some scary stuff. Any time I have a camp fire, or anything I'll usually douse with water after I'm done. Fire ain't nothing to fuck with. It can get outta hand real quick if the woods are dry

• Yeah i guess it's be pretty easy to control then ? Damn this liquor is some good shit got me up at 3am

Fire ain't nothing to fuck with. Not unless you've started many of them while you were in your bathtub, while it was filled with water, while the shower head was on the jet setting.

• Damn ol catfish is on to something ?

• We lost 2 legends in this year: Stan Lee and Stephen Hawking.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited November 2018

You know the saying “Take one day at a time”? Well in those prisons we like to call “college” for whatever reason, that’s not an option. You have to take today, Wednesday, Thursday, and all of next week at once.

• Oh boy, the forums are fucking up again.
    Nearly jumpscared myself.

• So I finished the Battlefield 5 singleplayer (or War Stories) because I always like to play these before heading to multiplayer.

• The prologue is amazing. Great atmosphere, action, and overall just really well done. A step up from the previous games prologue which I also thought was great.
    • The voice acting is phenomenal with the standout being the character Billy Bridger who has some great back and forth with another character in the UK War Story. Regardless of the overall quality of these campaigns they usually have some really great voice acting.
    • The characters themselves are interesting but not fleshed out enough for me to really truly care.
    • A few really great "epic" moments. An example would be during the final levels of one of the campaigns when the characters are taking their last stand and they begin singing together as they try and fight off reinforcements. Another being the French War Story where early on the characters, attacking a group of Germans, are shocked that they actually managed to take over an outpost and they start celebrating.
    • The gameplay overall is repetitive and monotonous with levels where you have to go to three different places and blow up some stuff with a couple other levels that take inspiration from multiplayer.

Again like previous Battlefield campaigns it's not outright bad, and just like the previous campaigns there are these sparks of brilliance that is then burdened down by the gameplay and it's terrible enemy AI. If you bought the game and feel like you're on a losing streak I'd say give the campaign a go.

• Dude you must have a lot of games I'm happy for you

lupinb0y posted: »

So I finished the Battlefield 5 singleplayer (or War Stories) because I always like to play these before heading to multiplayer. * The

• So, this year's Steam awards are up. You know what to do, guys.

(might be some TftB spoilers below)

• Gortys is best gurl. Vote Gortys.

Pipas posted: »

So, this year's Steam awards are up. You know what to do, guys. (might be some TftB spoilers below) (Spoiler)

• No Man's Sky is having another content update. Last one was about a month or two ago.

Wow.

• You know you're bored when you reply the evil within. Not that it's a bad game; just not my favorite. I don't know what it is, but here lately I can't hardly get the motivation to do a whole lot. If I do get out to go do something it's usually just me myself and I. Fuck it I'm use to it; at least that's what I keep telling myself.

Tried some everclear for the first time; what I expected, But it all starts to taste like water at some point. I really just need to get rid of the rest. This shit can get you hurt real quick.

• Probably a good idea I hide my keys before I get too drunk. Not so much my car keys but my four wheeler keys. I'd probably jump on that thing and pack a wheelie down the road lmfao. My dirt bike doesn't have keys idk ? probably just unplug the spark plug ?

• My dirt bike doesn't have keys idk ?

I always wanted to ride a dirt bike, but they're not allowed in New York.

Probably a good idea I hide my keys before I get too drunk. Not so much my car keys but my four wheeler keys. I'd probably jump on that thin

• They are fun I'll tell u. But yeah you probably need an track or an off road park to ride one up there. Down here in Kentucky we just hop on and ride one down the road to get to the trails. It's fuck'n awesome.

My dirt bike doesn't have keys idk ? I always wanted to ride a dirt bike, but they're not allowed in New York.

• First time I've ever been on a crybaby drunk lmfao. Hopefully I got all the words out the way I wanted to say to my brother when I messaged him. I meant everything I said ?

• edited November 2018

Damn I don't know what I'd do without my baby brother. I guess I'd be able to go on with my life as a full blown alcoholic. I know baby mason would help me make it. My nephew is what would help me get through it. Damn I hope my brother slows down in life and understand that life isn't about him anymore ?.

First time I've ever been on a crybaby drunk lmfao. Hopefully I got all the words out the way I wanted to say to my brother when I messaged him. I meant everything I said ?

• Half of the people in my business class failed their assignment and are getting kicked out of school. Looks like I’m one of the few who passed

• They don't even give them any resits? Sounds like bullshit.

Melton23 posted: »

Half of the people in my business class failed their assignment and are getting kicked out of school. Looks like I’m one of the few who passed

• Oh, we did get resits. Only they told us all to do it wrong the first time so technically speaking we only had one chance at passing

AronDracula posted: »

They don't even give them any resits? Sounds like bullshit.

• That is Real bullshit. You guys should blame to teacher for that.

Oh, we did get resits. Only they told us all to do it wrong the first time so technically speaking we only had one chance at passing

• edited November 2018

Lol we all did. Like everyone got mad at him, and today we spent the entire school day shitting ourselves. I could barely get any work on my magazine and other business assignment done ?

That is Real bullshit. You guys should blame to teacher for that.

• That school has some issues.

Lol we all did. Like everyone got mad at him, and today we spent the entire school day shitting ourselves. I could barely get any work on my magazine and other business assignment done ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.