The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I think I laughed too hard at this; it's "sad but true" ?

Oh really?

• puts on sunglasses

Ruger_556 posted: »

I think I laughed too hard at this; it's "sad but true" ?

• When I signed up for this site, I was barely 12 years old. Yesterday, I submitted 4 college applications, I finish high school early in less than a month, and I have college credits. I will be a legal adult in 4 months.

Wow, this is a lot to process.

• Why does this remind me of telltale

• When I signed up for this site, I was barely 17 years old. Yesterday, I didn’t do a goddamn thing to better myelf in any way but create that Goku/Clementine pic.
    Wow, that’s a lot to process.

When I signed up for this site, I was barely 12 years old. Yesterday, I submitted 4 college applications, I finish high school early in less

• It's been fun watching you grow up! Have a great life!

When I signed up for this site, I was barely 12 years old. Yesterday, I submitted 4 college applications, I finish high school early in less

• EVERYBODY STOP WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING DOING BECAUSE SKYWARD SWORD IS GETTING A REMAKE FOR THE NINTENDO SWITCH LED BY AONUMA HIMSELF

• edited November 2018

Huh. For some reason I can't post on the Vent thread anymore.

EDIT*

Ah wait nevermind. I might have used some keywords that need to be approved.

• gotta find the dragon balls to wish lee back to life

Dex-Starr posted: »

Clementine in Goku’s fighting stance and wearing his gi.

• spent my entire break playing re7 and binge watching sharp objects to distract me from being so bored and single.

• Remember getting to watching this movie at 13 in middle school ? The teachers didn't give a fuck. Loved the intro. Supposed to be making a sequel, wonder if it'll be any good.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited November 2018

One small step for DB/TWDG fans , one giant leap for fans of both DB & TWDG.

Teamwork makes the dream work @Explodingkittens971 @Ghetsis @MrGraffio

edited November 2018

You learn something new everyday.

His full name though :D

• edited August 2019

One small step for DB/TWDG fans , one giant leap for fans of both DB & TWDG. Teamwork makes the dream work @Explodingkittens971 @Ghetsis @MrGraffio

edited November 2018

It was you who inspired me to create Son Cloku and Vigeta, and it was ghetsis and graff who encouraged me to keep going.
    I'm actually gonna credit you guys.

• This is easily my favorite zombie movie. I'm kind of scared of the sequel cause it took them 10 years to make it. At least I'm glad that the cast is going to return and reprise their roles.

Ruger_556 posted: »

Remember getting to watching this movie at 13 in middle school ? The teachers didn't give a fuck. Loved the intro. Supposed to be making a sequel, wonder if it'll be any good.

• Ay shut up you get excited about getting a reply when you wish someone happy birthday even though you got her age wrong 'thank you Dex' is not deserving of my attention and neither is Dragon Ball, my hate for Dragon Ball because of you is immeasurable and I am disgusted that you have not watched Dragon Ball Z Remastered in its entirety so please for the love of Dan Connors do not post this atrocity on these here forums, keep it on Discord ya hear <3

One small step for DB/TWDG fans , one giant leap for fans of both DB & TWDG. Teamwork makes the dream work @Explodingkittens971 @Ghetsis @MrGraffio

• Yeah it's definitely gonna go one of two ways. Worth a shot, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. I'm use to let downs after you know what. ?

AronDracula posted: »

This is easily my favorite zombie movie. I'm kind of scared of the sequel cause it took them 10 years to make it. At least I'm glad that the cast is going to return and reprise their roles.

• I guess we will never see the Rockstar game no one has ever talked about and was never released.

It was confirmed that its trademark was abandoned.

edited November 2018

fried doody-doo.

• I think I might be in love with my boss.

• edited November 2018

Ever have one of those dreams where you dream what's going on, on the tv? Well, I was riding horseback to get some dynamite for whatever reason, just to wake up to dad playing red dead redemption. Lmfo? Fml; now I gotta try to get back to bed without being spoiled.

• Oh my Gooooooood.

Netflix is getting Neon Genesis Evangelion next year! I've been meaning to get around to watch it, but it's hard finding a decently priced version of the original show, especially since the show is split into like 6 dvd releases or something.

• Did Rei just get casually crushed there?

AChicken posted: »

Oh my Gooooooood. Netflix is getting Neon Genesis Evangelion next year! I've been meaning to get around to watch it, but it's hard fi

• edited November 2018

Really having a lot of fun with Battlefield 5! The gunplay feels good and I really like the quality of life changes they've made to the game. I'm also enjoying the way medics work now. Sometimes I feel like Desmond Doss from Hacksaw Ridge (aside from the not killing part) where I'm just trying to help as many people as I can while under gunfire. You can get some really intense moments.

But there are a few problems. I've encountered a few bugs though they're usually one and done and not anything game breaking as of yet and they are relatively few and far between. Bugs include a weapon becoming invisible, sound cutting out for a bit from weapons and sound cutting out from my character making callouts. There are also a few problems such as the brightness when leaving dark areas can be intense, sniper glints being too big, fortifications are too easy to destroy, clipping issues, and a few other minor things. Also it's really annoying that skins for guns and characters are very slowly drip fed to you. I've played 15 hours and I've only unlocked ONE complete gun skin and ONE complete character outfit (plus a few alternative colours). That is insanely slow.

I also have a few pet peeves. Mostly things like me wishing there were more character faces and more added customisation options. Also it's a bit too hard to see the differences between the alternative clothing colours. The ones I've unlocked so far look too samey.

Other than that I've had a lot of fun though. The bugs and issues I've had are relatively minor (aside from the slow ass skin unlocks) and don't take me out of the experience too much. If you're a fan of the franchise I'd definitely recommend it and if not I'd say drop a few dollars for the basic version of Origin Access and try out the game for yourself, you'll get a 10 hour trial for BF5 and every other game on Origin.

• edited November 2018

Just in the news this morning, the creator of Spongebob Squarepants, Stephen Hillenburg, has passed away. He created one of the best cartoon shows ever. Spongebob was a big part of my childhood. May he RIP.

• Big RIP indeed. It's bummed me out too. The man touches the lives of millions of kids and adults, and through that, his legacy will live on. And through the memes.

"He was number one!"

Just in the news this morning, the creator of Spongebob Squarepants, Stephen Hillenburg, has passed away. He created one of the best cartoon shows ever. Spongebob was a big part of my childhood. May he RIP.

• RIP

Why are so many great celebrities dying this year? First Stephen Hawking, then Stan Lee and then Stephen Hillenburg.

• I heard the news shortly before class. A couple of weeks ago we lost Stan Lee, and now Stephen Hillenburg. I haven't watched Spongebob in years, but there's no denying the impact the show had on me when I was a child. Thank you Mr. Hillenburg, may he rest in peace.

• edited November 2018

:( ...

Big RIP indeed. It's bummed me out too. The man touches the lives of millions of kids and adults, and through that, his legacy will live on. And through the memes. "He was number one!"

• Ocean man, take me by the hand, lead me to the land that you understand
    Ocean man, the voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip
    Ocean man, the crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand
    Soaking up the thirst of the land
    Ocean man, can you see through the wonder of amazement at the oberman
    Ocean man, the crust is elusive when it casts forth to the childlike man
    Ocean man, the sequence of a life form braised in the sand
    Soaking up the thirst of the land
    Ocean man, ocean man
    Ocean man

edited November 2018

I tried visiting other forums to join since this one'll be gone pretty soon, but every other forum seems lame. I checked out the Life is Strange forum, but its layout is weird, and nothing new seems to be going on there. I checked out the Harmonix forum since I enjoyed playing Dance Central 2 and 3, but it's dead. Maybe I should start talking to actual people instead of strangers online!

• Maybe I should join the Life is Strange forum, I feel like they’ll love me over there. You know me, I’m a huuuuuuge fan ofLiS.

I tried visiting other forums to join since this one'll be gone pretty soon, but every other forum seems lame. I checked out the Life is Str

• Go Home, you're drunk.

Maybe I should join the Life is Strange forum, I feel like they’ll love me over there. You know me, I’m a huuuuuuge fan ofLiS.

• No I'm not, I just had a glass of dinner with my wine. You're drunk.

AronDracula posted: »

Go Home, you're drunk.

• Whatevah, Drunk Norris.

No I'm not, I just had a glass of dinner with my wine. You're drunk.

• That feel when you order some furniture but when you get it you realise you need an electric screwdriver/power drill to put it together :(

• I got u fam

lupinb0y posted: »

That feel when you order some furniture but when you get it you realise you need an electric screwdriver/power drill to put it together

• santa can either bring me chloe's necklace or bring me a shovel to bury his body.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.