The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• There's a pizza place I walk by everytime I go for groceries and it always smells so nice. I'm almost afraid to order from there because what if the pizza sucks? Everytime I walk by it would just smell of disappointment.

• Finally caught up with Ducktales. I really really like this show. Easily one of the best ongoing animated shows right now. I almost regret binge watching a season and a half of episodes now because I have to wait who knows how long for the next episode to come out.

• edited December 2018

Bo, what the fcuk--

Dex-Starr posted: »

???

• This is some next level cancer shit

???

• Boy this certainly hasn't been a good year for TWD publishers. Starbreeze has fired its CEO, has filed for reconstruction, and is facing financial problems after Overkill's The Walking Dead turned out to be a huge flop. Hmm, firing a CEO and having bad finances, this seems oddly familiar.

• I want to say I'll miss Starbreeze if they go under/no one picks them up, because of The Darkness, Riddick and Syndicate, but I think I've read that a lot of the talent behind those games is now at Machine Games (Wolfenstein TNO, TOB and TNC), so... meh. I never cared for either Payday games, more so after hearing about their awful support for the console ports (which didn't inspire much faith in OTWD's ports). Also feels like OTWD barely had any marketing leading up to its release (or at least I honestly forgot it was out on the 6th of last month on Steam), though considering its overall reception, maybe that's not surprising. How disappointing that after 4 years of development, the game apparently still feels like it's in beta.

Boy this certainly hasn't been a good year for TWD publishers. Starbreeze has fired its CEO, has filed for reconstruction, and is facing fin

• I believe the console versions of OTWD are being handled by another company, they were only responsible for the PC release.

MichaelBP posted: »

I want to say I'll miss Starbreeze if they go under/no one picks them up, because of The Darkness, Riddick and Syndicate, but I think I've r

• tumblr committing sudoku on the 17th ?

• So, gameplay trailer for Negan in Tekken 7 was released. I think I found a new character to main :smiley:

• I wanna move to California. NYC is really lame imo.

• Not only is there a chance of getting news regarding Episode 3 of TFS at the Game Awards, we might be getting information regarding Borderlands 3 as well. Randy Pitchford, Gearbox's CEO, has been dropping some hints.

• How homo is it if I approached another guy and asked if I could slap their ass?

• Depends on the type

Melton23 posted: »

How homo is it if I approached another guy and asked if I could slap their ass?

• edited December 2018

Squad fam

Depends on the type

• you have broadway and good pizza what else does a person need

I wanna move to California. NYC is really lame imo.

• quick gimme alternatives to tumblr. and don't say 4chan.

• Less crowded streets, better weather, 0 pigeons, and better people?

sarahsenpai posted: »

you have broadway and good pizza what else does a person need

• The greatest news article ever written

• I thought it was Melissa Hutchison for a second.

ClemRanger posted: »

The greatest news article ever written

• Anyone have a countdown timer to the Game Awards? :sweat_smile:

• Same.

I thought it was Melissa Hutchison for a second.

• edited December 2018

Shouldn’t go anywhere near tumblr in the first place ? better alternatives could be imgur, Twitter, Instagram or Reddit. Twitter is my fav cos there’s an unlimited supply of memes, and I love gifs

sarahsenpai posted: »

quick gimme alternatives to tumblr. and don't say 4chan.

• Jesus,this forum is more dead than telltale.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bethesda, just how, how do you somehow manage to make this train wreck even worse than it already is? You are officially the Cleveland Browns of gaming, and at this rate, your company is going to be as screwed as Telltale.

• Wow. That is terrifying and abysmally incompetent on Bethesda's end.

I guess they really don't want to send those canvas bags. All their support tickets must've gotten "lost in the mail" :sweat_smile:

https://twitter.com/JesscaTracy9/status/1070408681320177664 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bethesda, just how, how do you someh

• edited December 2018

I don’t understand why people think that one bad game next to many amazing ones will ruin a company. Bethesda messed up in a huge way, but nobody can say that they haven’t done anything that they wish they haven’t done. In other words we’ve all done worse things than what Bethesda has done, and at least they are willing to fix it.

I mean look at EA and battlefront 2, they made some major improvements, and are even adding better ones in the near future, and tonnes of people are coming back to the game, with quite a lot saying the game is way better than it was at launch. So no, Bethesda will not turn into another telltale situation and things will not stay like this forever if they are so keen on making improvements

https://twitter.com/JesscaTracy9/status/1070408681320177664 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bethesda, just how, how do you someh

• How do you get banned? Figured that'd be a fun thing to do lmfao??

• It's more so the immense amount of damage control they'll need to do and the potential lawsuits and fines they're about to face. And considering how they somehow manage to keep digging their hole deeper and deeper every time they try to correct something, the damage control for this is going to be disastrous.

Even by accident, they allowed customer's personal info (their home addresses, phone numbers, and even their credit card information) to be accessed by thousands of people. Seriously people, if you're one of the ones who had a customer service ticket, immediately cancel that card, your identity might be at risk. There's no way that this in some way doesn't break some federal, and possibly even state, laws. And I would be very surprised if there isn't a massive lawsuit brought against them as a result. There were already talks due to the false advertising of the canvas bags, but now people's info could have been easily accessed.

I don’t understand why people think that one bad game next to many amazing ones will ruin a company. Bethesda messed up in a huge way, but n

• Something weird just happened

• edited December 2018

Upload a bunch of shady things or start an argument and don’t finish it

Ruger_556 posted: »

How do you get banned? Figured that'd be a fun thing to do lmfao??

• I never heard about the information leaks before now ? how’d they manage that?

It's more so the immense amount of damage control they'll need to do and the potential lawsuits and fines they're about to face. And conside

• Due to the issue regarding the canvas bags as part of the deluxe edition of Fallout 76, Bethesda was allowing people to file customer service tickets in order for them to get their bags. The problem, a glitch allowed ordinary people to not only see other open tickets as if they were Bethesda support staff, but actually access the private and personal information of those people. These ordinary people could actually open and close tickets and view the credit card they used to make their purchases, their home addresses, their phone numbers, etc. That's a huge privacy violation, and we're not exactly sure how that was allowed to happen. Apparently their website is as buggy as their games.

I never heard about the information leaks before now ? how’d they manage that?

• 6 days ago I was minding my own business in the middle of a lesson, until I hear the sound of a chair collapsing/falling over on the floor above me, followed by a room full of laughter. Now it was obvious that somebody fell off of their chair, and I was going through the entire lesson like

I feel as though this pointless comment needed to be made.

• You know what I just realized, we're less than two weeks away from what would have been the original release date for Take Us Back. Geez, that makes me depressed thinking of what this place would have been like had Telltale not shut down. Even if this place is still up by the time Episode 4 does roll around, it won't be nearly as active as it would've been I'd imagine.

• edited December 2018

Today I learned:

Kevin Bruner is listed as the Telltale CEO in the MCSM Netflix credits. No, it's not because they didn't update it, they did. There's a whole new section for people at Telltale who helped with the Netflix conversion of the game.
    Then again, I guess I shouldn't really expect much since Telltale was practically dead after September. Then, again, again, Netflix also lists MCSM as being a 2015 title, despite releasing a tweaked version exclusively for the platform in 2018. So, it's probably meant to be an old product of its time.

• THE AVENGERS 4 TRAILER IS FUCKING HERE!!!

• edited December 2018

I told myself I wouldn't watch the trailers for the next few Marvel movies for fear of spoilery trailers and wanting to go in blind. (Also fun moments have been spoiled in the past. Ragnarok, Homecoming trailers.
    I can do it for Captain Marvel (still haven't seen a trailer for it yet)
    But this hype... I can't escape it. Avengers 4, baby! CAN'T WAIT

Also dude this teaser is perfect because it doesn't really spoil anything. Other than Ant-Man and Hawkeye finally getting their dues for this film. And, well, Tony being stranded and all that.

lupinb0y posted: »

THE AVENGERS 4 TRAILER IS FUCKING HERE!!!

• Progenitro of a Monstro

• Why are people i call friends such asshole keep calling me names even though they are jobless living on benefits at least i can afford things

Sign in to comment in this discussion.