The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Wasn't the Rhyiona dream already killed with this?

Poogers555 posted: »

I was thinking that too, the western theme realistically would probably be thematically appropriate. however inb4 they make Fiona and Cla

• rhysha is canon

Wasn't the Rhyiona dream already killed with this?

• Kill yourself over a damn ship, rhysa is canon. you fucking dumpster fire of a goddamn human.

• it will be doubled killed :(

ᶦᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵗᵃˡᵉˢ ² ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᶦᵒⁿᵃ ˢᵉᵗ ᵘᵖ ʷᶦᵗʰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉˢ ᵃ ⁰% ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᶦᵐᵖˡᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵃ ᴿʰʸᶦᵒⁿᵃ ᶜʰᵒᶦᶜᵉ. ⁽ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ⁰% ᶦᵗˢ ˢᵗᶦˡˡ ᵖᵒˢˢᶦᵇˡᵉ , ᵇᵘᵗ ᶦᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵍˢ ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᶦᶜᵃᵗᵉᵈ. ᴵᶠ ᵀᵃˡᵉˢ ² ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵃ ᴿʰʸᶦᵒⁿᵃ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ, ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ᵉᵃˢᶦᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃᶜᵗ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʰᵒᵗᵒ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉˢᵏ ʷᵃˢⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᶠᶦᵒⁿᵃ ᶦⁿ ᵃ ʳᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒʳᵉ⁾

• Give me a fucking break, one minute left. One minute fucking left. You’re gonna give me fucking one minute? Look at that fucking sign right there, one minute! Let me fucking tell you something, let me tell you something, I’ve been around since fucking nineteen eighty fucking eight, and you’re gonna give me one fucking minute?! You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me! You're fucking kidding me! What the fuck!? I’m not fucking Justin Bieber, you motherfuckers! You gotta be fucking joking, this is a fucking joke. I got one minute, one minute left. Oh now I got nothing left, now I got nothing left. Let me show you what one fucking minute fucking means!

• Images that precede unfortunate posts

Poogers555 posted: »

it will be doubled killed ᶦᶠ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵗᵃˡᵉˢ ² ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᶦᵒⁿᵃ ˢᵉᵗ ᵘᵖ ʷᶦᵗʰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉˢ ᵃ ⁰% ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᶦᵐᵖˡ

• truer words have never been spoken

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Images that precede unfortunate posts

• I only ate bacon for lunch. I can feel my arteries crying out, asking me "Why? Why would you do this?"

• Now you hear me asking you why would you do that lol

lupinb0y posted: »

I only ate bacon for lunch. I can feel my arteries crying out, asking me "Why? Why would you do this?"

• It's... 😭 Beautiful!

Leaked TWAU s2 box-art, don't tell a single soul you got this from me.

• edited February 2020

Lol I bought an 18 pack of bacon and decided to cook all of it in the oven. I lathered it with a homemade glaze and shoved that bad boy in the oven. Then when it was done I had a taste and just kept eating. About halfway through I was pretty stuffed.

9-10 pieces doesn't seem like much but I was starting to feel the meat sweats when I got there.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Now you hear me asking you why would you do that lol

• play through season one, watch season two on youtube, read the wikipedia plot summary of ANF, and then play through the final season

So, I've decided to play TWD... Anything I need to know before I start?

• too late... already purchased season two. xD

play through season one, watch season two on youtube, read the wikipedia plot summary of ANF, and then play through the final season

• wow...

I only ate bacon for lunch. I can feel my arteries crying out, asking me "Why? Why would you do this?"

• Okay, as a bit of a Big Eater myself, that sounds kinda unhealthy.

Lol I bought an 18 pack of bacon and decided to cook all of it in the oven. I lathered it with a homemade glaze and shoved that bad boy in t

• Dude I swear the forum UI got updated again the names and buttons were all in blue and Preview, Save Draft and Post Comment were all curved with more colour variation to them. Looked trash but still.

• Here and thought today is Saturday ,and rechecked my challenger...I guess 2020 is a slow year after all.

• Again? Huh. That's odd.

Ghetsis posted: »

Dude I swear the forum UI got updated again the names and buttons were all in blue and Preview, Save Draft and Post Comment were all curved with more colour variation to them. Looked trash but still.

• My journey through the theatre program is doing pretty well. The occasional essays are really not my favourite things, but the acting assignments I still love.
    Last week for my midterm-finals I was a part of a 26-minute scene!

As a part of our curriculum, in Year 1 we have a Stage Combat course (and one of the few schools in Canada that offer it in Yr1). Here's an assignment we had to do a few weeks ago (this is not me; my classmates recorded themselves practicing):

Today we just got assigned our new partner and final fight scene that we'll be learning, rehearsing, and performing by the end of the term. My scene is this: a fight from the show 'Barry'. I was assigned the role of "Barry".

(Not gonna lie, that clip makes me want to watch the show by whatever means necessary).

• THIS IS ABOUT SHOOTING BLOOD FROM YOUR COCK

BACK FROM THE DEAD. I AM RESURRECTED TO SPEW, PUTREFAAAAAAAAAAAAACTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!

• uhh

THIS IS ABOUT SHOOTING BLOOD FROM YOUR COCK BACK FROM THE DEAD. I AM RESURRECTED TO SPEW, PUTREFAAAAAAAAAAAAACTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!

• Words I didn't need to here. Ever.

THIS IS ABOUT SHOOTING BLOOD FROM YOUR COCK BACK FROM THE DEAD. I AM RESURRECTED TO SPEW, PUTREFAAAAAAAAAAAAACTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!

• If you keep it up at least you'll be ripped with that protein when you have your heart attack

Lol I bought an 18 pack of bacon and decided to cook all of it in the oven. I lathered it with a homemade glaze and shoved that bad boy in t

• I've been a bit behind on watching some GMTK videos, but I just watched the recent "Accessibility in 2019" video, where Mark goes through tons of 2019 games and sees what extra features and options the games provide to help players with different disabilities.
    It's a very interesting watch.

• Ohhhhhh but you did. There's more on the way lol

DabigRG posted: »

Words I didn't need to here. Ever.

• What's the point of my existence?

My family probably hates me, and I wake up feeling like a monster... All because I'm different from the others in my family. My little brother hates me, my little sister hates whenever I walk in a room. My mom doesn't care, and my dad is NEVER here for me!

I wonder what this world would be like if I weren't polluting it. I have absolutely NO significance in this world. I have no IRL friends, and nobody cares about me outside of this server. I'm TIRED of acting happy go lucky, I'm TIRED OF ALWAYS ACTING HAPPY! The truth is... I'm never happy irl.

My life is miserable, and to the people who look up to me...

Don't, I'm an idiot. Nobody cares about me, and I'll never achieve my goals. I'm just here because of science. I probably wasn't even supposed to be here. I bet if I didn't exist, this world would be better off without me.

I'm tired of feeling like an alien!

• Aww yeaah. Can't wait for my rippling muscles as my organs collapse all at once.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

If you keep it up at least you'll be ripped with that protein when you have your heart attack

• Lol which is why I'm never doing it again.

DabigRG posted: »

Okay, as a bit of a Big Eater myself, that sounds kinda unhealthy.

• I love Cannibal Corpse

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited February 2020

I got into them not too long ago. My top favorite songs so far are I Cum Blood, Scourge of Iron, and Hammer Smashed Face

I love Cannibal Corpse

• explain everything

What's the point of my existence? My family probably hates me, and I wake up feeling like a monster... All because I'm different from the

• Be strong. You deserve to be here or you wouldn't be here.

Someday you'll be able to move on past this point of your life, just make the most of what you can right now.

What's the point of my existence? My family probably hates me, and I wake up feeling like a monster... All because I'm different from the

• @DabigRG What happened to your TWDG questions thread?

• I can't do it here.

explain everything

• Are you serious? Elon musk is making a Alita Battle Angle spaceship.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/11037368/elon-musk-starship-spacex-rocket-battle-angel/
    Mine god

• Don't tell Dex

Are you serious? Elon musk is making a Alita Battle Angle spaceship. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/11037368/elon-musk-starship-spacex-rocket-battle-angel/ Mine god

• Is it wrong that I may have told him about this on discord, it could've been someone else tho.

Ghetsis posted: »

Don't tell Dex

• edited February 2020

Wow, don’t get the boys in this community too excited now... especially @Dex-Starr 😆

Are you serious? Elon musk is making a Alita Battle Angle spaceship. https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/11037368/elon-musk-starship-spacex-rocket-battle-angel/ Mine god

• Trust me, a lot of things improve once you get out of school, move out on your own, and don't have to spend time with anyone you don't choose to. There's a light at the end of the tunnel.

How do you make it that far? Well, I know you're tired of acting happy, but you're going to have to. If people hate you because you're different, talk about the ways that you're the same. If you like the kind of macaroni and cheese your mom makes, tell her that. She's way stressed out, too, and could use someone on her side. Act impressed when little brother/sister do something they're proud of. A lot of relationships get fixed when you decide to do something positive first.

• I can only say this every four years, so Happy Leap Day (February 29th), everyone! Hopefully the next time this rolls around, we'll have multiple new Telltale adventures to spin around!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.